All Things in Moderation

I was waiting to post the rest until someone asked, but then I remembered that I specifically asked you not to make requests... such good listeners :eek:

I suppose I should reward that behavior.:rolleyes:

Thank you for the "rewards". Fabulous photos.
attachment.php

Just love this one. "Hand in Panties" is such a sensual pose. Well done. :heart::heart::heart:

What a warm reception :D

Came home a little early from ladies night out, so I might as well have some fun, right?

Lovely - could I just borrow your left nipple for a while, please?

Aw fuck it I'll have them both - so fine and looking like they are enjoying the feeling ;) As am I

I was waiting to post the rest until someone asked, but then I remembered that I specifically asked you not to make requests... such good listeners :eek:

just found the thread, thank u 4 the health warning, u should be taken in moderation

What an incredibly beautiful and sexy lady! Remind me not to make special requests so we can be rewarded more often! Such smooth, silky skin, bountiful breasts, nibbleable nipples, svelte thighs and a delectably delightful derriere. You, my dear, are at least a thirteen on a scale of one to ten. Just fucking stunning! Thanks for sharing..I, like all your other fans, await your next contribution with bated breath...so yummy!

I'm glad you have returned, even if in moderation. Anything you choose and feel brave enough to share with us will be wonderful.

Here's to hoping all is going as well as possible in your life! :rose:

So... update: I am mid-divorce, busy with work, and dating for the first time in my life.:heart: I will NOT be posting anything with my face, and I will NOT be posting regularly. Please don't ask me for any of the old pictures/videos/gifs/audios, and know that I am not taking requests for this thread.

That being said, I suppose I need somewhere to post treats for you occasionally ;)

Well now, I'm very happy with the treats you have posted!

Hi there!

Sorry for the long absence; my laptop is toast, and I haven't felt like putting in the effort to use lot on my phone, but tonight I'm extra restless :p

I might just post a picture or two before bed, but I'm around browsing and answering messages if anyone feels like saying hi ;)

Hello Beautiful!:rose::kiss:
I'm sorry your laptop is fried, but I'd love to see more of your sexy beautiful self!!!:rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back