Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

Count me in. Love clit lit and am bored with sexless marriage. I'd love to make new friends.

Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...

I thank my husband every day for the life he has allowed me to live. I'm indeed very fortunate.

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, my heart goes out to you. :(

I hope that some day closed mindedness becomes a thing of the past. I'm sure I'll never see it, but I'll keep fighting the good fight for people like yourself who are less fortunate.

All I can say is keep your head high and find someone who will make you happy and appreciate who you really are. :)

Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...

I feel your pain Viv although I have not discussed my bi side with my hubby because I know he would react the same if not worse. Really sucks but some people just have very limited capacity to comprehend anything beyond what fits in their perfect little world. I keep thinking someday...:kiss:

I feel your pain Viv although I have not discussed my bi side with my hubby because I know he would react the same if not worse. Really sucks but some people just have very limited capacity to comprehend anything beyond what fits in their perfect little world. I keep thinking someday...:kiss:

I do feel for both you and Viv.

What I don't understand is why you would marry someone with such a small world view. I'm not saying a man who you've committed to and vowed to forsake all others for, doesn't have a right to disapprove of romantic, emotional, sexual, outside relationships, I think he does. What I can't understand is if he's so hung up and homophobic that you can't even express a very important part of who you are, why, regardless of love, did you even marrying him?

What I don't understand is why you would marry someone with such a small world view. I'm not saying a man who you've committed to and vowed to forsake all others for, doesn't have a right to disapprove of romantic, emotional, sexual, outside relationships, I think he does. What I can't understand is if he's so hung up and homophobic that you can't even express a very important part of who you are, why, regardless of love, did you even marrying him?

i understand how both baby and viv feel. i had one female encounter and it freaked me out to the point that i tried to deny my feelings. i was brought up in a very religious home. i married a good man hoping to forget about my feelings. after 5 years of marriage i found myself in the arms of an older woman. i never intended for it to happen, but it did. so i can understand how a woman can marry someone that doesnt understand our needs.

tough

I understand where u r coming from with that thought. Trust me if I realized how he was before I married him it would never have happened. I think too, my sexuality has evolved over the past 15 years and his very simply put, has not. My desires have grown significantly over the past few years, seemingly returning to closer to how they were in my early twenties. When two people grow in different directions and at different speeds it is difficult. At this point in my life however I don't want to start over when it comes to what we have together. With that said, I choose to try tofnd enjoyment where and how I can because at this point he has little interest. Hope that brings some insight to the subject or at least to my situation. :rose:

i understand how both baby and viv feel. i had one female encounter and it freaked me out to the point that i tried to deny my feelings. i was brought up in a very religious home. i married a good man hoping to forget about my feelings. after 5 years of marriage i found myself in the arms of an older woman. i never intended for it to happen, but it did. so i can understand how a woman can marry someone that doesnt understand our needs.

I'm not really being judgmental, you're not alone, many women end up married to men because they've denied their true orientation, many eventually move on. I'm assuming you've done so. I was in that place myself, denial, a long time ago, thankfully I couldn't live that way and I came out before I was sixteen.

I don't really blame a man who happens to find himself married to a lesbian feeling he was deceived, even though his wife did so without malice. I really wasn't addressing a lesbian being married to a man because even if the man you married is understanding and isn't homophobic he's still going to be hurt. For men it's much worse if you leave them for a woman than for another man. Why this is I don't really understand, leaving for someone else, regardless of which sex they are, is still leaving.

I was just addressing those who happen to be bisexual. If you have those desires why marry a man who can never understand how you feel? If however she acts on those feeling without first talking to her husband it is cheating and he has a right to be upset but only upset about the cheating not her bisexual feelings. I don't think either ViviDreamer or BabyFreyja meant they had cheated, they just have husbands who would freak out if they knew of their bisexual feelings, Vivi's apparently did.

Don't think I'm judging you for your affair with this other woman, I'm not but I do know how I'd feel if my wife cheated on me. We aren't monogamist in the strict since but what sex we do have with others is together, so if she had an affair I'd consider it cheating and I'd be so very badly hurt.

I thank my husband every day for the life he has allowed me to live. I'm indeed very fortunate.

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, my heart goes out to you. :(

I hope that some day closed mindedness becomes a thing of the past. I'm sure I'll never see it, but I'll keep fighting the good fight for people like yourself who are less fortunate.

All I can say is keep your head high and find someone who will make you happy and appreciate who you really are. :)

Lots of hugs and good wishes.

I experimented and I'm glad I did

I was married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. I had always been curious about other women so when our marriage hit a rough patch, I started to explore a little. I met an incredible woman...a bisexual who happened to be married at the same. She was amazing - imagine a curvy yoga instructor who looks like Christina Hendricks from "Mad Men". We started as friends but quickly became lovers. She taught me *everything*. I learned more about my body from her than I learned in over 13 years with my husband. Sex with another woman was not like I had imagined it. It was better. It was fucking incredible.

But aside from the sex, she was just incredible: warm, loving, compassionate. We fell deeply in love and both left our spouses to be together. Besides the sex, sharing intimacy with another woman is a beautiful thing. The warmth and affection, the emotional connection...it's all so wonderful.

I would encourage any woman who is curious about sex with another woman to go for it. Life is too short to deny yourself such pleasure. But be aware that it could change your life dramatically. Not every woman will have the experience that I had. But it could happen and you should be aware of how it can upend your life. For me, it was well worth it.

I was married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. I had always been curious about other women so when our marriage hit a rough patch, I started to explore a little. I met an incredible woman...a bisexual who happened to be married at the same. She was amazing - imagine a curvy yoga instructor who looks like Christina Hendricks from "Mad Men". We started as friends but quickly became lovers. She taught me *everything*. I learned more about my body from her than I learned in over 13 years with my husband. Sex with another woman was not like I had imagined it. It was better. It was fucking incredible.

But aside from the sex, she was just incredible: warm, loving, compassionate. We fell deeply in love and both left our spouses to be together. Besides the sex, sharing intimacy with another woman is a beautiful thing. The warmth and affection, the emotional connection...it's all so wonderful.

I would encourage any woman who is curious about sex with another woman to go for it. Life is too short to deny yourself such pleasure. But be aware that it could change your life dramatically. Not every woman will have the experience that I had. But it could happen and you should be aware of how it can upend your life. For me, it was well worth it.

Totally agree! Finding a special woman/partner changed my life. I'm thrilled to have a husband and permanent girlfriend. Everyone should find that person or people to fulfill your needs--physical and emotional. Happiest I've ever been in my life.

I would encourage any woman who is curious about sex with another woman to go for it. Life is too short to deny yourself such pleasure. But be aware that it could change your life dramatically. Not every woman will have the experience that I had. But it could happen and you should be aware of how it can upend your life. For me, it was well worth it.[/QUOTES

Lovely story

Back