Do people post here?

There is less traffic than on some of the other fora, but on the other hand a lot more traffic than on some of the not-lit fora I attend...... And far less risk of developing mental eczema than on the GB!
 
They let me post here at times even though I am not cool
 
Seems a bit dead.

No offense...

Actually I do take offence at you condensing comments, because this this board has not sunk into the cesspool of the general board where the majorities of the comments are usually the Pavlovian slobberin of one political protagonist in response to an opponent of the other side says "He did." the the other says. "No he didn't."

Byron wherever in HELL you are are, not that I care, piss off and and return to that from which you were summoned.
 
Scoundrel, I don't think Byron's comment was meant that harshly. I venture into the GB sometimes because it's pretty slow here, yet always active over there.

I think your comment could hurt a few people here, though, as Rainshine's right and Byron very recently died.

Except that Byron probably would have found the unintentional controversy amusing.
 
e31.jpg
 
Denny

We are people. We post almost anyplace we get the urge to post. I had the urge.
 
You want dead? Try Story Ideas. It's hard to get a good thang going.
 
Back
Top