Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got a call from Becky today. She's actually taking the train to meet me next Tuesday. So, for all of you who have been inquiring, I may have more to share with you.
She mentioned she had bought a wig, or somehow gotten one, and has been experimenting with different make-up and sunglasses and driving to areas she doesn't normally go to, and trying to show off a little like me. How cute is that?
 
Stan's place

I last masturbated at my friend Stan's apt. He invited two friends over to watch me. When I arrived we had drinks and then Stan told me it was showtime. I stood up and began undressing in front of Stan and his guests. I then got a chair without arms and a small towel, placed the towel on the seat of the chair and sat down and spread my legs wide apart. By then my cock was hard because I knew what Stan wanted me to do in front of his friends. As I started stroking my dick, his guests asked me questions. Are your balls full of cum? When's the last time you did this? Does Stan suck your cock? Do you suck him?As I answered their questions, they were opening their pants and pulling out their hard cocks. Do you let Stan cum in your mouth? Do you swallow the cum? As I continued masturbating, my load got closer and closer to shooting out. I spread my legs wider. He's going to cum, one of my audience members remarked. He was right. I started to caress my balls and stroke my cock, moaning and undulating my hips. I then started shooting my load all over my chest and belly. I came a lot. Stan, who by now was naked and stroking, came over to me with a towel and cleaned me up. The head of his cock was inches from my mouth. Stan told his guests that since they had asked, he thought he'd let me demonstrate how I sucked him off. With that, Stan stood at my side and pointed his prick directly at my waiting mouth. I slipped my lips over the tip and down the shaft of his cock. Stan stood there humping his cock into my sucking mouth. No one spoke. There was just the sound of my wet mouth being fucked by Stan's cock. When Stan came, he held my head in his hands and pushed his cock completely into my mouth. I swallowed his entire load. I then sucked and licked his cock clean. Stan then invited his guests to enjoy my mouth. I got down on the floor and crawled over to his guests, who were pulling their pants off and spreading their legs so that I could suck their cocks.
 
In front of my wife wile she sucked my best friends cock. Then I came and she licked it off my hand then took my friends load in her mouth.

True story!
 
This morning in the shower using the hand held shower massage. Whoever came up with those things is my hero. :)
 
Good golly I need to get out more! Wonderful stories! I was just in my bed, but we have satin sheets and they slip oh so nicely against bare skin, and it was because of a special message today.
 
Last edited:
Jerk off

I'd like a guy to masturbate on me and or in me. I'd be happy to do the same for / to him.
 
Last night by the pool after a few hot PMs and getting carried away with an srp, a quick dip and then I went to bed - totally content :cattail:

At least it is a bit cooler today :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top