The Lovely ladies of Lit - Fabulous feet, tatsy toes...

stiffNDN

Older Hetero Native
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Posts
478
The Lovely ladies of Lit - Fabulous feet, tasty toes...

Having been lurking around for a little bit now, I've come to realize that the things I thought might be weird about my turn-ons, really aren't weird at all- that being said I wanted to start a thread about a personal kink that always gets me going - feet and toes...
Before everyone lets out a groan and says "on no, not again!", I have a peculiar twist on things, I think. Although I do get aroused by women's feet/toes in general, looking at random pics on the internet just doesn't take me over the edge (not to say that I won't be distracted by a commercial, t.v. show or movie with a beautiful set of bare feet - Lol!) - What really does it for me is seeing the bare feet/toes of people I know or are familiar with - maybe its the possible attainability of women I've talked to or chatted with, but someone I've had contact with can really get me poppin! I've been known to just randomly strike up conversations with women just based on whether or not I think their feet are sexy, sometimes complimenting them on their shoes or nail polish and occasionally be able to talk them into letting me snap a pic!!! Yay!(I have once or twice been able to put those desirable feet in my mouth later!)

To that end, I would ask the lovely ladies of Lit here for a favor - would you post pics of your lovely bare feet, or feet in sandals, open-toed shoes, etc. to give guys like me a little something to fantasize about? I have also a fetish for rimming a woman's luscious ass, so to start things off, I'm going to post a link to a vid that I really enjoy!

http://xhamster.com/movies/381645/soles_and_arsehole_worship.html

(my personal pics available - pm me or let's Kik it... ;) )
 
Last edited:
Sexy!

Thanks so much for sharing! Wonderfully sexy feet- wishing I could taste them ( and other things! )- you seem to appreciate men's feet as well, hmu on Kik if you'd care to see mine! ;)
 
Thanks so much for sharing! Wonderfully sexy feet- wishing I could taste them ( and other things! )- you seem to appreciate men's feet as well, hmu on Kik if you'd care to see mine! ;)

It's not men's feet I like hon, I'm bi. I think there's something very sexy about soles and arches. Toes are nice too. ;)
 
As seems to be the norm lately... :(

I'm sorry...I just llike what I like. My bf has no desire for me to "please" his feet the way he does mine but he thinks the fact that I now get turned on by women's pretty feet is really hot. I'm not going to argue! ;)
 
why sorry?

I'm sorry...I just llike what I like. My bf has no desire for me to "please" his feet the way he does mine but he thinks the fact that I now get turned on by women's pretty feet is really hot. I'm not going to argue! ;)

Whatcha sorry for? The fact that noone but you ( ty, btw!) seems to be paying attention to my thread, or that I have to "bump" myself? Lol!
 
Whatcha sorry for? The fact that noone but you ( ty, btw!) seems to be paying attention to my thread, or that I have to "bump" myself? Lol!

Now that you mention it, I have no idea! ;) I'm new to the foot thing, I learned I liked it about 2 1/2 months ago when my bf and I started seeing each other. However, I really loved it! I'm a convert! ;)

And you're welcome! :kiss:
 
I'm like you, I like soles, arches, toes - I thought about it a bit and figured out, that for me, the overall shape and the way it starts off tiny at the toes, then gently increases to the heel is very arousing to me as well, and there are so many sensual curves... yum! I often wondered when it started, and as best I can figure is when I was little, my adoptive mom always used to walk around the house barefoot, and once I got older she always asked me to give her footrubs (I was the only one that would) - it started out just as foot rubs, but once I started getting older, I would start getting hard as I did it, but she never mentioned it...or move her feet away.
 
I'm like you, I like soles, arches, toes - I thought about it a bit and figured out, that for me, the overall shape and the way it starts off tiny at the toes, then gently increases to the heel is very arousing to me as well, and there are so many sensual curves... yum! I often wondered when it started, and as best I can figure is when I was little, my adoptive mom always used to walk around the house barefoot, and once I got older she always asked me to give her footrubs (I was the only one that would) - it started out just as foot rubs, but once I started getting older, I would start getting hard as I did it, but she never mentioned it...or move her feet away.

I walk around the house barefoot all the time! ;)

I never had any idea I would feel so strongly about having my feet handled the way he does. I've always loved footrubs and I've never been ticklish on my feet. I've always had a few quirks about them. I can't stand them to be dirty. I'll get them dirty but I go wash them in the bathroom sink a dozen times a day. I'm more particular about my toenail polish than my fingernail polish!

But until I started seeing my bf, I had no idea that I loved to have my feet handled other than footrubs, no one had ever put their mouth on them before. Then I started looking into things about foot fetish, at first just to understand more and gradually, liking what I saw more and more. I've always been bi so maybe starting to find other women's feet sexy is just an extension of that. I know that the thought of me sucking on another woman's toes drives him crazy though and I love that! ;)
 
Do you ever let them get a little dirty and have him wash them for you? Or even better, clean them with his tongue? Not super dirty, but just enough that you'd think of washing them yourself? I would love to have a woman with sexy feet that would let me pamper her feet- not as a dominance type of thing, but just as another way for me to express my feelings for and attraction to her...
 
Well, gotta self-bump again... might as well post pics of my own up here!
 

Attachments

  • myfeet.jpg
    myfeet.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
  • rfoot1.jpg
    rfoot1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
  • lfoot1.jpg
    lfoot1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top