Calling all sluts ;)

So I had to be at a specific street corner at 12:12 so Karen’s Dad could pick me up. I was wearing a tube top and a short jean skirt per his request and no bra. He said to not put on underwear and someone I play with online mentioned I should wear something telling Karen’s Dad I wanted him to be rough so I thought wearing leather panties would do the trick. I had to run to reach the street corner in time I saw his car at the red light. I got in the car and he laughed at me being almost late and reached over to play with my tits. In broad daylight and with other cars beside us he slid down my top and squeezed my tits saying how he missed those slutty tits and he spanked them. I mentioned this man I am playing with online and Karen’s Dad was like You really can’t get enough can you you fucking slut! So he asked what else I did online and I mentioned I wrote about him in a forum and he got scared for a minute but told him I wasn’t dumb enough to mention his name so he was cool. He told me to show him my pussy so I lifted my skirt and he saw the leather panties and he made a weird sound like a growl mixed with a chuckle and stopped touching me and drove to the hotel.

When we got in the room he closed the door and grabbed my hair, getting me on my knees and said It’s time I taught you when I say something, I expect it to be done! And he lifted my skirt, pulled on my panties and asked What is that? If I tell you to not wear underwear you don’t go and put panties on you dumb bitch! He pulled my hair and got me on my feet and yanked my top down to my waist and my panties to my knees and stepped away. I started to get naked but he slapped me and said Did I tell you to take your clothes off? So I said No Sir and he stepped away again, looking at me and walking around me sometimes patting my ass or pinching me and I was like Ow! But then he’d slap my ass and tell me to shut the fuck up that he could do whatever he wanted to me and he didn’t want to hear a sound from me. He sat in a chair and started to rub his cock from over his pants. He said I bet you’ve been masturbating thinking about my cock haven’t you bitch? And I nodded and he got up looking very angry and pulled my hair telling me to answer him when he asked me something “you fucking cunt”.

He was getting really hot I could see his cock form a big tent in his pants. He asked again if I had been masturbating thinking about his cock so I answered Yes Sir and he went back in the chair and pulled out his cock. I was getting really hot! He started jerking off looking at me from head to toe and he told me to get naked so I did. He put his cock back in his pants and took off his belt telling me that it was about time someone did something about my behaviour, that I was a horny selfish bitch incapable of being on time and he told me to lie on the bed so I did. He groped me and caressed me with the belt saying he was going to make my white little ass red and swollen and he whipped it. He looked angry again and pulled my hair and said in my face You’re even dumber than I thought! Count you fucking slut! And he started whipping my ass again. I counted to 19 and he stopped saying this time he used my age as limit but that it wouldn’t always be so. My ass was on fire and he grabbed my hips got me on my hands and knees and unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in my pussy and that made me scream a little because he has a biggish cock and even though I was really wet it still hurt a little when he forced his cock inside.

But he pulled my hair and fucking me he said I told you, not a sound you fucking whore! And then he fucked me asking me if it made me wet to expose how slutty I am to total strangers so I answered yes and he said he should register to that site and see what a filthy cunt I really am. Then he told me he was about to cum and I had better move fast to swallow all his cum bitch so I quickly turned around and sucked his cock dry and some of his cum dripped on my chin so after he shot his load he pulled my hair and brought my face close to the mirror asking me What’s that on your chin bitch? I told you to swallow everything! Then he threw me on the floor saying Sloppy cunt! He got in the bathroom and said On your knees and wait for me and he got cleaned up and when he came out he threw my clothes at me telling me to put my whorish clothes back on. He told me to masturbate while he was driving me home and if I couldn’t cum between now and the time I got home I couldn’t cum at all today. Thank god I came twice in the car and he was like You really are a horny bitch! Cumming twice in less than 15 minutes. And he smiled at me and patted my cheek and said I was a good girl.

sxylilslut said:
And he smiled at me and patted my cheek and said I was a good girl.

Very nice, as always.

I'll bet he left you with a big goofy grin on your face when he said that.

sxylilslut said:

Your pussy was probably disappointed by the rare show of soft affection when he used such a term of endearment... the whore in you was probably hoping he'd just drive off after reminding you of what a dirty slut you are.

So what's the nastiest thing you've ever done to Karen? What's the worst way you've degraded her?

RawHumor said:
So what's the nastiest thing you've ever done to Karen? What's the worst way you've degraded her?
I'd have to say in the teacher's bathroom when we were still in high school I had her kneel in front of the toilet and peed in her mouth a little and I said You're too filthy for that and finished peeing in the toilet and had her clean me and eat my pussy while I was of course saying what a nasty slut she was for eating me out when a teacher could walk in on us. We both had a huge crush on a math teacher who unfortunately didn't come in the bathroom.

sxylilslut said:
I'd have to say in the teacher's bathroom when we were still in high school I had her kneel in front of the toilet and peed in her mouth a little and I said You're too filthy for that and finished peeing in the toilet and had her clean me and eat my pussy while I was of course saying what a nasty slut she was for eating me out when a teacher could walk in on us. We both had a huge crush on a math teacher who unfortunately didn't come in the bathroom.

Does she like drinking your piss? Was it a male or female teacher?

RawHumor said:
Does she like drinking your piss? Was it a male or female teacher?
Not really I use that as a threat sometimes You better lick me good you fucking bitch or I'll make you drink my pee again! Oh, and it was a male teacher. He was so hot I still get wet thinking about him.

As I said before, I love reading about your escapades!

Anytime you need another slut to play with you know where to find her. :kiss:

sxylilslut said:
Not really I use that as a threat sometimes You better lick me good you fucking bitch or I'll make you drink my pee again! Oh, and it was a male teacher. He was so hot I still get wet thinking about him.

Does the threat spur her on? Does she get off on you calling her names like that?

It must have been a coed bathroom then, shared by all of the teachers? And you left the door unlocked?

Tiger I'd love to play with you sometime.
RawHumor yes she does get off on name calling or I wouldn't do it or she'd leave. And yes, she gets more attentionate when I threaten her this way. Plus I get to see her little disgusted pleading slutty face.
The math/science/physics teachers had a lounge and there was a bathroom next to it; wasn't really a "teachers' bathroom" but it was the one closest to the lounge.

So last night I was horny and I was talking to someone online while my dad was in the shower and the person online suggested I rush to the bathroom just as my dad was coming out of the shower and saying I needed to pee. So I went into the bathroom just as my dad came out of the shower and he was like KC! I’m in here! And he quickly took a towel to cover himself. I did have a peek at his cock though and I think he jerked off in the shower because his cock was a little hard. So I forced myself to pee in front of him and said I’m sorry Daddy I just needed to pee so bad. So he was like OK but you know we have 2 bathrooms in the house so think of using the other one next time I’d like to have some privacy sometimes you know! And he laughed and I finished my business and I was looked at his ass from under the towel and I said out of nowhere Dad you’ve been working out or what? And he said Yeah during lunch at the office I go flex my muscles with Brian and he did the “flex” thing with his biceps. I was like OK Dad, you’re embarrassing me now! And laughed but it was hot!

So we cooked dinner and I asked him if it was normal to be horny all the time. I wanted to talk sex with him I don’t know why though. So he was like Ummm yeah honey you’re 19 so there are a lot of things to experiment and your hormones are changing so yeah it’s normal to be horny all the time. And I asked him if he could tell when I was horny and he said Honey and then he thought for a second and said I love you and I’ve known you since you were born so I can pretty much tell whatever you’re feeling whenever you’re feeling it and he talked about my portfolio I still needed to work on. Totally changing subjects!

We ate and watched a movie together and I faked being cold so I could get a sleeping bag to cover myself with and I masturbated under it with my dad a couple feet away. It was so hot! But I wanted a big cock so I called Tom and asked him if I could come over to get fucked. He had a date but told me I could hook up with David so I said yes and drove over there. When I got there Tom was gone and David was really nice to me which I’m not used to and he asked me if it was ok me and him fucking and was like YEAH! Shut up and fuck me like the slut I am! So he got the message and lifted my skirt and fucked me with my panties on one side of my pussy. His cock was very big and it felt so good! I thought about my dad a little and also some people I play with online. I came and felt he was going to too so I said Would you cum on my face please? And he was like Fuck yeah you slut! And he pulled out and came all over my face. I swallowed some and started to clean my face but he said No I want your face covered in my cum until you go to bed later. So I kept his cum on my face and drove home and when I got home my dad was right there! I ran to my room and was like “Be right back dad I need to pee badly!” and I washed my face before going back downstairs.

So your dad didn't get to see his little girl's face bathed in cum?

I wonder if he smelled your excitement when you went back downstairs.

damn sorry to put a damper on things but this story is getting kind of sad. The character in your stories has some real issues and a lot of sadness if you ask me. This is beyond being a story about sex. This is about a girl who obviously has no self respect whatsoever. Lots of hurt there. You know sxylilslut if you added in some reluctance, contemplation, regret...you'd have a really awesome story that would go beyond literotica if you ask me.

Sensual Man 05 said:
damn sorry to put a damper on things but this story is getting kind of sad. The character in your stories has some real issues and a lot of sadness if you ask me. This is beyond being a story about sex. This is about a girl who obviously has no self respect whatsoever. Lots of hurt there. You know sxylilslut if you added in some reluctance, contemplation, regret...you'd have a really awesome story that would go beyond literotica if you ask me.
Why do you say she doesn't have self respect?

Sensual Man 05 said:

She's not being forced to do anything......she's doing exactly what she wants. How is there no self respect in that? She knows what she wants and she does it...why should she feel bad or regret that.

SxyTiger1116 said:
She's not being forced to do anything......she's doing exactly what she wants. How is there no self respect in that? She knows what she wants and she does it...why should she feel bad or regret that.

I understand what you're saying. But is it normal on any level to want to be degraded? I think that's where the sadness lies.

I hope you aren't taking offense to my comments. I am only speaking my opinion. Not making moral statements here.

Sensual Man 05 said:
I understand what you're saying. But is it normal on any level to want to be degraded? I think that's where the sadness lies.

I hope you aren't taking offense to my comments. I am only speaking my opinion. Not making moral statements here.

Different people find arousal in different aspects of life. Some men could have an orgasm just from having a sexy woman offer them her shoes... some women like the idea of being laid across a dominant man's lap and spanked... some women could not be aroused by any man at all, and instead prefer women.

One person's fetish is another person's vanilla or everyday life.

RawHumor said:
Different people find arousal in different aspects of life. Some men could have an orgasm just from having a sexy woman offer them her shoes... some women like the idea of being laid across a dominant man's lap and spanked... some women could not be aroused by any man at all, and instead prefer women.

One person's fetish is another person's vanilla or everyday life.

Interesting ... excellent point. I am really learning a lot about people and their sexuality.

Now that said, what if there is some issue other than a fetish driving the character to seek a kind of humiliation from men continuously?

Just throwing that out there.

Back