Dick Is Your Reward

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Any subs that enjoy working for the right to enjoy Daddy's dick..I make my subs do chores and wash dishes after work .she has to earn my permission to enjoy my cock..any ladies enjoy this any guys have done this share your stories

Yep, I'm into this a lot. Although I'm also really into doing chores even without the prospect of an immediate reward.

Gimme laundry to fold and a kitchen sink to scrub and expect me to do a good job and I'm practically a puddle. Dick reward optional but certainly much appreciated.

Yep, I'm into this a lot. Although I'm also really into doing chores even without the prospect of an immediate reward.

Gimme laundry to fold and a kitchen sink to scrub and expect me to do a good job and I'm practically a puddle. Dick reward optional but certainly much appreciated.

My kind of woman

How about my house..

When my husband travels for work I need someone helping around the house. What do you say?

Housework is part of a sissy's job, that is the type thing a sissy does for enjoyment. Doing fun stuff is reward in its self. Now if sissy messes up there is punishment.

When my husband travels for work I need someone helping around the house. What do you say?

Sure! If you pay the airfare. :D

I don't love cleaning quite enough to pay to be allowed to do it. At least usually.

Maybe I'm a bad sub, but no.. do your own chores, my chores are done in the bedroom.

I sometimes make partners do certain exhausting or less enjoyable things in the bedroom to "earn" the right to have my dick in them. Haven't really though about applying that to housework just yet, but maybe I'm missing an opportunity here. A nice clean kitchen is almost orgasmically pleasing, after all.

Any subs that enjoy working for the right to enjoy Daddy's dick..I make my subs do chores and wash dishes after work .she has to earn my permission to enjoy my cock..any ladies enjoy this any guys have done this share your stories

I personally have been working all week to get my dick reward. My Sir has been giving me daily tasks while he has been out of town mostly pleasuring myself but not allowing myself to cum. It has been a struggle but I am working for that reward!

I'm on the other side of this. I have offered my dick to GFs in the past.
I only had one ex that really took me seriously. The first time she acted on my offer, we were driving around San Antonio one evening when she undid my pants and had me help slide them down to my knees.
She was jerking and licking and stroking, slowly. She looked up at me and said,
"you said it was mine to play with anytime I want." I agreed, I had told her just that. She looked out the window and said " people can see you." Then she said
"it really doesn't matter, we will never see them again."
Some very good memories.

It certainly is a reward. I find that I clean up for my husband out of habit regardless if I go to work or not I do just about everything for him, I almost got some dick for it but hes very hesitant about it. Wish he would just go for it sometimes instead of hesitating. That's why theres so many bored lonley house wives if you dont appreciate the benefits somebody else might later...

Back