Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
so good to know that vanessa and richard are well and out and about...
i guess the new england weather isnt as enticing as the previous coastal existence..

anonymity comes at a price...so glad we get to see you again...what a gorgeous lady..

thank you richard for the marvelous camera work

A storm is heading our way, so will be shutting down the computer. Hopefully I can load these up first........

attachment.php

attachment.php
absolutely gorgeous! wow!

You two make Australia even more a delightful Shangri-la,with you delightful shag-athons.

Haha ... now shagathons sound like a great way to keep fit!

If you’re looking at brining back some your classic pics your Dominatrix series with the riding crop were nice. My wife found those inspiring.

That's good to hear, Gaius, we'll keep it in mind.

You have defenitely come OFF to a great start. These pictures are so beautiful and sexy and really holds everything we like about your posts. Sexyness, autencity and beauty. Can't wait to see more!

That's lovely to read, Dane .. many thanks from both of us.

Simple and beautiful.....can’t wait for what else you have to present

Glad you liked it .. thank you Mike.

I always love your updates.

Many thanks, Jake. :)

That's the best exercise for the glutes that I have ever seen, and with the deep breathing exercises too you must be so fit Vanessa. Actually you are totally fit and I love your thread to bits!

Hello LE ... I do try to keep fit in the most enjoyable ways I can think of .. thanks for the nice encouragement.

A great series of photos, I love your relaxed look in the garden. and as for the video full sound effects.
Richard did well in capturing it, hope he got a sweet kiss for his part in it.

Oh, he got quite a bit more than that, OV! Pleased you enjoyed the vid.

such lovely, day-to-day and yet so erotic seeing vanessa. simply stunning and should be the norm for attire. well maybe it is down under and just need to find that realtor to make that move...

Not sure it's norm just yet, but perhaps I should start a campaign now that you mention it, Heath. :)

thank you for the different angle. such a lovely bum! simply amazing muscle control and flexing. your control and muscles must give richard one hell of a ride. got to imagine the even the pillow was smiling after that ride. absolutely amazing and fucking hot!

Hehehe .. it was just the right kind of pillow, Heath .. had a try a few different ones before settling on that one.

Beautiful pics, hopefully the storm isn’t a bad one for ya all!!!

It wasn't a bad one thanks KK .. unfortunately we didn't get much rain though. :(

There's a pillow I'd gladly lay my head on at night!

:) ... thanks very much CJ.

Isn't there a tv show, 'naked gardening' if not there should be. You would be the star of the show.

Sure, I'd be in that Todge! :D

Lovely photos as always. I hope the storm didn't do any damage

No, it was fine thank goodness. We've had more than enough bad storms here in recent years.

Oh so yummy, beautiful, sexy...and I guess you have that wonderful sexy Aussie accent?

Well I don't think of myself as having an accent of course, but yes, I think you'd pick me as an Aussie, CM.

What a very sexy, erotic video!!

Glad you liked it .. thanks JC.

Vanessa your pics prove you can make the most mundane things sexy, more great pics from Richard!

Ive been told many time by Oz folk they speak normal the rest of the world have accents

Yes, that's very true about the accent WP. :D But seriously they do say that the Aussie accent is basically stripped of all the features of other accents which is why it's so hard to imitate. I find that fascinating.

Thanks very much for your compliments. :)

Great pics again, Richard - and Vanessa of course!

Many thanks from both of us, Charzey.

You look amazing!!!

Hello TYT .. thank you!

I wish I was your pillow.

:) ... would you be comfortable to lie on Ken?

aaaaaaaaand now I want to be a pillow

:) ... I'll try not to squash you too much, NCF!

Thank you for getting those pics in before the storm! I’m sure that storm left you very wet

Haha .. if only it had left the grass a little wetter too though, Mike!

Love these--especially the idea of sneaking up on vanessa during some "fun time"!

Thanks Sally & Dave. Richard likes to catch me out like that .. not that I mind!

Vanessa when reading a magazine bottomless have you ever finished your article without being ravished?
I think not and say Good On Richard!

You two keep is sexy and fun.

You know you're right, Ghostee .. and I was wondering why it was taking me so long to read them!

so good to know that vanessa and richard are well and out and about...
i guess the new england weather isnt as enticing as the previous coastal existence..

anonymity comes at a price...so glad we get to see you again...what a gorgeous lady..

thank you richard for the marvelous camera work

Actually we much prefer the New England weather! The only problem is that the beach so damn far away. And we also love the space and peace and quiet. I'd say living in civilisation comes at a greater price, but it does have some good payoffs too.

Many thanks for your lovely words as always, Nokey.

absolutely gorgeous! wow!

Thanks very much Toy!

If you’re looking at brining back some your classic pics your Dominatrix series with the riding crop were nice. My wife found those inspiring. :)

My god I LOVE your pix.. and your style. So playful and comfortable... that’s so very sexy. Thank you for posting. More, please!

Not sure it's norm just yet, but perhaps I should start a campaign now that you mention it, Heath. :)

Hehehe .. it was just the right kind of pillow, Heath .. had a try a few different ones before settling on that one.

if the pillows don't satisfy, let me know... you are something else.... perfectly

I bought a new dress and lingerie the other day so thought I would try it all on.....

attachment.php

.....after taking the dress off, then seeing the lingerie in the mirror, made me a a bit horny, but the person I needed to help with my predicament was nowhere to be seen .......

attachment.php

.....so, in the end I just lay down on the bed and did the next best thing.....

attachment.php

......then, just as I was working up steam; he showed up!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Collage_Fotorsasef.jpg
    Collage_Fotorsasef.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 365
  • IMGP1399-10.jpg
    IMGP1399-10.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 318
I bought a new dress and lingerie the other day so thought I would try it all on.....

attachment.php

.....after taking the dress off, then seeing the lingerie in the mirror, made me a a bit horny, but the person I needed to help with my predicament was nowhere to be seen .......

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Amazing pics and story! Is there anything you two can't do excellently? If you'll excuse me now, I need to "handle" some things...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy photos.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042070&stc=1&d=1519182223

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042071&stc=1&d=1519182608

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042072&stc=1&d=1519182747

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042073&stc=1&d=1519182883

Hhhhmmmm.... damn sexy AF :devil:
Going to have to go take matters in my own hand ;)

Last edited:
My god I LOVE your pix.. and your style. So playful and comfortable... that’s so very sexy. Thank you for posting. More, please!

That's a really nice description, HPD. :kiss:

Holy hell this is hot!

Thank you, again. :)

if the pillows don't satisfy, let me know... you are something else.... perfectly

Haha .. will do, Heath .. thanks!

Holly crap guys!!!! That vid is SUPER HOT!!!!

Pleased you liked it Knuts .. thank you.

Absolutely gorgeous sexy and so erotic

That's lovely to read, CG. :)

You are, breathtaking!!

God that was arousing as hell!!! Think I drooled *LOL*

A drool is always a good compliment, Scot ... :cattail:

I love to see a well-trimmed garden (both of them!) :devil

:D .. they both take a bit of attention ... ;)

Amazing pics and story! Is there anything you two can't do excellently? If you'll excuse me now, I need to "handle" some things...

You're excused Luvto .. but not before I thank you for your comment. x

Very sexy photos.

Hello Gn .. thank you. :)

Oh lord, could that be anal? If so, I'm in heaven! nd I"m sure you were too!

(If not, let me keep my imagining)

Will do LT .. and yes, it is heavenly!

Hhhhmmmm.... damn sexy AF :devil
Going to have to go take matters in my own hand

No probs .. that's alway a compliment in my book. :cool:

Legs to die for

WOW! Fantastic picture of your gorgeous legs Vanessa. Until this day I always thought I was a T&A man, but now I’m a Vanessa’s legs man, absolutely stunning. The impact of the picture was instant, great picture guys.

Vanessa the second picture of you leaning against the window, has got to be one of the best Richard has ever taken. It portrays your beautiful curvaceous body so wonderfully , it is both erotic and extremely sexy , a classic. Great picture guys.

I'm pretty simple. I just want to suck your toes. Sniff your panties and have the old pillow case to go to sleep on.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042070&stc=1&d=1519182223

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042071&stc=1&d=1519182608

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042072&stc=1&d=1519182747

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042073&stc=1&d=1519182883

https://media.fotki.com/2v29q5VTzxbFp2D.gif

A really beautiful set of photos. I love the back view at the window and am wondering if anyone was looking in.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

probably the best pictorial essay ever told on literotica by it's hottest woman.... simply amazing and oh so stunning! from the dress to the lingirie to the skin, absolutely amazing and oh so sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back