The Jeffinator's Lounge

its interesting

you tube not working right for me

is there a down load link for it

that doesn't look remotely like anime. In fact, it looks like it's the Japanese intro to the 90s Xmen cartoon

Bah. There just isn't enough interest in my rps anymore to motivate me to get them going. Oh well, at least we have the Lounge.

two, actually. the first is about a group of people flung to the farthest reaches of the universe on an experimental spacecraft. the second is a one on one idea about a human man and the daughter of an alien ruler that conquered earth who, through the course of her being used as an experiment to try to understand humans, fall in love with each other

How would the humans understand the aliens? Even if universal translators exist, they won't have any info on distant languages stored in them. Maybe the aliens are telepathic by touch or something like Tamaranians and that's how they learn English, lol.

I have a cool idea, but I'm using it in a solo story. It's about superheroes who get their powers from a meteor that crashed centuries ago. They melted down the metal within the meteor and formed baseball-sized orbs. Each hero has one, and once they bond it, it turns into tenacles made of metallic liquid and covers their body, sinking in to every pore and giving them various powers. The orbs are passed down to new heroes when the old ones become too elderly to use the powers effectively. This is the cycle that has been going on for 400 years or so. The original founders of the meteor were Samurai warriors in feudal Japan, desperately seeking a means to rid the land of demons. At first, they thought the meteor had been sent from Heaven, but this was later disregarded by future generations in the wake of modern science and astronomy.

How would the humans understand the aliens? Even if universal translators exist, they won't have any info on distant languages stored in them. Maybe the aliens are telepathic by touch or something like Tamaranians and that's how they learn English, lol.

I have a cool idea, but I'm using it in a solo story. It's about superheroes who get their powers from a meteor that crashed centuries ago. They melted down the metal within the meteor and formed baseball-sized orbs. Each hero has one, and once they bond it, it turns into tenacles made of metallic liquid and covers their body, sinking in to every pore and giving them various powers. The orbs are passed down to new heroes when the old ones become too elderly to use the powers effectively. This is the cycle that has been going on for 400 years or so. The original founders of the meteor were Samurai warriors in feudal Japan, desperately seeking a means to rid the land of demons. At first, they thought the meteor had been sent from Heaven, but this was later disregarded by future generations in the wake of modern science and astronomy.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of TV.

Back