chick with a dick?

S

soccergurl7

24 year old athlete here who wants to be your girl with a little something extra ;)

interested in making some new friends and chat with both guys and girls who find crossdressers and transgenders attractive.

Oh my, this is definitely something I am interested in! I have always wanted to share PM's with a shemale/transgender.

I definitely second that....

I've always fantasized about being with a shemale. I love womens bodies with their sensual curves but I also love to suck a nice cock and to have the two combined in one would be heaven! PM me anytine and I'll gladly be your friend. And not just for the sex.

thanks for the interest guys.....any ladies interested in cd/transgenders?

if your still looking for any guys to chat with please let me know. I am very interested to say the least!

I adore a chick with a dick!!! love to chat and get more friendly :)

Getting to know u

I've always fantasized about being with a shemale. I love womens bodies with their sensual curves but I also love to suck a nice cock and to have the two combined in one would be heaven! PM me anytine and I'll gladly be your friend. And not just for the sex.

i'm very interested also i'm 57yrs.young and want to be with and talk to a luvly lady as yourself.

24 year old athlete here who wants to be your girl with a little something extra ;)

interested in making some new friends and chat with both guys and girls who find crossdressers and transgenders attractive.

Absolutely find transgendered attractive. Had a couple of experiences in the past.

always found the idea of a female body and a hard cock amazingly sexy would love to chat with you ;)

I am very interested. I've only recently discovered this...attraction to ladies like yourself, and am becoming increasingly more curious (you might say instatiably curious?) I am sure you've been flooded with responses, but if you are ever in the mood to help a newbie understand these urges, pm me and maybe we can talk more...

I love Chicks with Dicks

I Love Chicks with Dicks, No matter how Small or how Big they are. cut our uncut. I think TS and CD's are sexy whenever I she a cute or sexy CD or TS my mouth water's and my dick get hard.

re: chicks with dicks

Hi, very passable CD here. Looking for chat about... well just about any thing. PM me if interested in starting some chat about our mutual interests.

Liz

Back