Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Posts
6
Are there any bisexual CDs, TVs, Sissies, lingerie wearers etc... who have been struggling to find like minded friends to dress up & play with or even just chat?

I search craigslist continually & the majority of the posts seem to be from people who are very young, very careless or just fakes!
The dedicated CD sites seem to cater more for those who are really into being a woman for non sexual reasons & very much into the "Transgender" lifestyle, discouraging any sexual connotations (One will not even condone the term "Fetish") and often have so many stipulations that make it hard for a regular, very much "In the closet" person to join & participate in IM/chat etc... which is a shame because I have seen several possible future friends locally who seem like they have a lot in common but there is no way to communicate & any attempt to post alternative contact info will get your very limited membership revoked.

I cannot find anything outside of adult paysites that offer connection options for regular guys who just enjoy dressing up to feel like a woman sexually for whatever their personal reason may be.

I would love to find another CD/TV to get together with for dress up & play, chat, shop, help with makeup & general support etc... a group of friends would be even better.

I am a regular, married guy living a normal life. I am bisexual but over time have realized that I enjoy bisexual sex mostly when I see myself in the role of a very slutty woman. A lot of guys are more into macho male to male sex. I am also much more attracted to CDs sexually. Like many "guys" my bi/feminine side is by necessity kept well hidden from my wife.
I would really like to see how others feel about this & see if we may be able to get something started to help those with the same interests/needs as myself.

This thread should be for those who wish to meet or communicate with other Cross dressers. Not for guys to hit on CDs or make inane sexual comments.

PMs are most welcome but please also comment on the thread for the benefit of others.

I hope to hear from anyone interested
Marci
 
I am married but bi and like to cross dress but also find it hard to meet others that I can trust to be discreate.So I would love to chat with you
 
Heya,

I am also finding it difficult to find others to enjoy this side of myself with.

There have been some possible leads (one or two that might still be open), but there seems to be nowhere very good to look for such people. I have taken a look at craigslist once or twice, and it doesn't seem to quite be the right place.

There also seem to be a lot of guys who think transvestite means you are like a shemale out of a porn video who is as attractive if not more so than many real young girls out there.

Oh well... maybe I will find someone soon. :)
 
Responses

It's nice to see some responses.

Yes, I definately think that the labels can get confusing & someone who may be considered a very attractive man to a female or a gay/bi guy may not be what someone expects or is attracted to as a TV.

Also I think that there are a number of guys out there that see the word "Submissive" & they think it's time to don the "Wife Beater Shirt" & act like an asshole!

I think that for most of us the 2 biggest concerns are...
a; Health
b; Discretion

Personally I feel that another CD/TV (particularly one that is married) is a safer bet than a non crossdresser due to the added stigma. I think that the main problems with sources like craigslist are that they have very limited options & a lot of the posts on there would seem to indicate that a lot of people have never heard of STDs!

Maybe we could use this thread to add some basic personal info (State, City, Personal traits/image/look, Sexual preferences, What you are looking for etc...) that may attract the right people in our respective localities. Maybe even allow an opportunity for groups of like minded individuals to meet.

I'm glad to see that we already have some interest. I will monitor the thread & PMs as often as time permits.

Marci
 
feeling the same way!

I am right there with you! CL seems to risky!!! Your "take" on this subject seems right on target!
 
cd/tvs and sissy cum sluts are my dream fetish. the furthest ive ever been is wearing my GF's panties, but i dream of getting railed by a top cd while dressed in a garter belt an corset with fishnet thigh his. if anyone wants to chat, pm me. if you're close we can do some phone too...
 
The dedicated CD sites seem to cater more for those who are really into being a woman for non sexual reasons & very much into the "Transgender" lifestyle, discouraging any sexual connotations (One will not even condone the term "Fetish") and often have so many stipulations that make it hard for a regular, very much "In the closet" person to join & participate in IM/chat etc... which is a shame because I have seen several possible future friends locally who seem like they have a lot in common but there is no way to communicate & any attempt to post alternative contact info will get your very limited membership revoked.

Hi Marci

Yes a lot of CD/TG/TS Support groups do discourage the more fetishistic behaviours for a very simple reason. As the rest of the LG&B communities have moved forward with legislation to enforce their basic human rights, have integrated more and more into the "straight" community, etc etc, the letter 'T' on the end of that acronym has remained stagnant.

You realise that if your boss found out you like to wear panties that he can legitimately fire you, don't you? You understand that should your wife find out and decide to divorce you, the the mere fact that you like panties is a good enough reason for the courts to strip you of your right to see your kids?

You know that the APA (American Psychiatric Association) list in the DSM-IV both transsexualism and transvestic fetishism(and you come into that category) as mental disorders don't you?

The support networks, with the stress on the word support, are attempting to rectify that situation and many others just like it. Not just for themselves, but for you also.

Unfortunately it is difficult to gain credibility within some very conservative organisations and government bodies as soon as they hear those words 'sexual fetish.' Sad but true. Trust me though, these people and groups are working to help restore your rights, rights that you probably didn't even know had been stripped from you simply because you like to wear panties.

As for dating sites, I would steer clear of the alt.com's and adultfriendfinder.com's and their ilk.... you will pay a fortune and not get the results you are looking for. There is one dating site you should look up though http://urnotalone.com I know several TV's and CD's on there and they give it good ratings.

You never know, you might also strike it lucky and find a woman like myself that rather likes the idea of having a load of trannies around to her house as a safe and sane venue where they can get together. That, and the fact that as a Domme I quite like sissifying boys and having them under my control.
 
Dressing

Wife and I have hot daring sexual wagers. Sometimes for a payoff, she dresses me up and us 2 "girls" go out. She flirts with some very drunk college boys in our town and once she gropes a couple guys at the pool table, she tells them she and her friend will suck them off in her car - and I meet her out there. We waste little time getting the guys pants down, and we each suck a guy simultaneously, working fast so nobody realizes I'm a guy, and we watch each other suck young hard cock.
 
"You never know, you might also strike it lucky and find a woman like myself that rather likes the idea of having a load of trannies around to her house as a safe and sane venue where they can get together. That, and the fact that as a Domme I quite like sissifying boys and having them under my control."

Damn Australia! I'm a bi guy who likes wearing panties and like to be sub to a strap on now and again but do have my straight and dom moments too. For me it's about trying out different things, satisfying curiosity and enjoying mutually satisying safe sex. Great thread, Im in. xx
 
at 50 i have just started to crossdress & iam supprised how it is turning me on. I meet up with a married frienf in a sexless marriage for oral sex, we do each other. He started asking me if i would dress up a little for him, so i bought a pair of stockings & thong. I am not really submissive but dressed all i wanted to do was drop to my knees & suck him off witch i did. after that i bought garters & skirt & bra. our next meet was hot i stripped for him then crawled over to the couch opened his pants & sucked he layed me down & rubbed his cock up & down my ass. he then had me on my knees again & came in my mouth. He wants to have my ass next time. untill i started to dress i had no interest in anal but now i will let him do it
 
at 50 i have just started to crossdress & iam supprised how it is turning me on. I meet up with a married frienf in a sexless marriage for oral sex, we do each other. He started asking me if i would dress up a little for him, so i bought a pair of stockings & thong. I am not really submissive but dressed all i wanted to do was drop to my knees & suck him off witch i did. after that i bought garters & skirt & bra. our next meet was hot i stripped for him then crawled over to the couch opened his pants & sucked he layed me down & rubbed his cock up & down my ass. he then had me on my knees again & came in my mouth. He wants to have my ass next time. untill i started to dress i had no interest in anal but now i will let him do it
Last week my friend came over & i was dressed meash stocking g string & i bought shoes & short dress. He really liked the look, I did a little catwalk show as he stripped, i felt like a complete sub & stayed dressed as i gave him head. Then he had me lay face down pulled up my dress & put a comdom on & took my ass. This was only the second time fir anal for me. I must say i liked it. oral for me is still #1 but i would not mind anal just not every time.
 
Li Here also

Wow hot story, i live on li also and would love to find a friend like yours any ideas??
 
Wow hot story, i live on li also and would love to find a friend like yours any ideas??
there are some site to find likeminded friends i use a bi sex yahoo group. I perfer to email & get some info about someone new to feel safe, cruiseing can be risky, I meet one friend on friendfinder but its cost money. good hunting
 
I have been on one end of the spectrum

I've dabbled in bisexual activity, I'm married now but still thing about the fun I have had. The only time I have taken it to the CD side is when I met up with a local guy while my fiance was away and he requested that I was in a thong and stockings. I obliged by answering the door in my fiance's thong and her stockings. I led him by the hand to the bed and then let him take me like I was his girl, it was super hot. I'm not into a guy dressed like a girl, but I loved being the girl...
 
Wow!

I have not had time to get on Lit & check the thread for a while but there have been some great posts on here while I have been away.
I want to thank everyone for their contributions.

Marci
 
I just joined and this is like landing on the planet I was born on. I am, late in life, discovering my feminine side. I love the feel of silk and stockings and I yearn for big soft freasts of my own. The weird thing is I still also love my male package. Pumped oiled, shaved, hard. I am seeking similar for some afternoon pleasure and play. Or just chat. This is some very hot thought provoking stuff!
 
I'm one of those guys who wants to *be* with a CD. I want to get a guy to dress up for me and look pretty, then get to the playing...

(Any of you gurls in Ohio?)
 
Hi everyone!
I'm nikki, a 24 year old CD and I live over in the Netherlands.
I'd love to find some friends on here as well to chat with and enjoy the more sexual side of being in the TG/TV/CD category....

I'd especially like to meet other CD/TVs who are willing to play around on cam...

pm me and I'll give you my yahoo :kiss:

i have some pics on the crossdressing thread in the GLBT section

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=30482047&postcount=2086

see ya!

nikki

I love the pics Nikki. So very sexy.
 
Hi everyone!
I'm nikki, a 24 year old CD and I live over in the Netherlands.
I'd love to find some friends on here as well to chat with and enjoy the more sexual side of being in the TG/TV/CD category....

I'd especially like to meet other CD/TVs who are willing to play around on cam...

pm me and I'll give you my yahoo :kiss:

i have some pics on the crossdressing thread in the GLBT section

http://forum.literotica.com/showpos...a! nikki[/QUOTE] nice pic your looking good
 
Opening the Closet Door

, Ms. CathyDomme Ma'am - i am a closet bi cd and am trying to figure out how to bring things out into the open with my Wife. She has a Dominant personality, however, She is not into "kink" as She puts it. i clean the house, cook the meals, laundry, grocery shop, even tease with Her when She asks me to do something i respond "yes Ma'am". She has asked me if i've had sex with another man to which i was honest with Her and said "yes i have and i have to be honest i did enjoy the few encounters i've had." i do have a panty drawer with about 10 pairs in them that i have bought. She knows i wear them under my street and work clothes, however, She has never even to ask to see me in them. Any suggestions Ma'am, A/anyone?
 
Last edited:
lots of interesting posts here.thanks folks.

I'm a sissy and ideally i'd like to be with a man who doesn't cross dress himself, but is turned on by ME as a girl. Having said that, being with another gurl is still a big turn on.


Good luck to all who search to have a fantasy or two come true! (safely and sanely, of course)
 
Back
Top