lovely lovely lovely.

accelerated_montage

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Posts
1,727
///edit as of april 17th, 2007///

in light of some wonderfully recent comments, i'd just like to say thank you to the people that are taking time away from their lives to say hi to lil ole me.
you guys are the best.
and honestly, i feel better about me, and posting pics, now - thanks to all of your positive reinforcement.

so guys, just, thanks.
you're all wonderful people.

::::EDIT::::

c.s. made me an index. i love him.

::::EDIT II::::
because some people have taken my pictures and used them for other sites, i have to take down all my links. if i love you enough, i will allow you to email me for pictures.

::::EDIT III::::
read me. thanks.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to posting here beautiful woman. Such expressive eyes you have darlin. I am sure you will get a very warm welcome. I think you are absolutely lovely.
Hugs little one,
Judy
 
accelerated_montage said:
hey there guys and gals, i'm new to Lit and, in light of being welcomed with open arms, i've decided to post a view shots of me.

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.


WOW!!!!

But smile dear!
 
Welcome, honey!

accelerated_montage said:
i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

well, I think that you are very special, nice and very generous

If someone tells you another thing, is a liar.

Thanks for share.
 
I agree with everyone who's posted so far. You look fantastic! Can't wait to see more of you. :D

BTW, I'm new here too, so if you'd like to make friends, why not shoot me a PM? (I'd send you one, but I'm too mindful and respectful of others to just barge in like that. :D )
 
Very nice pics!! Keep the pics coming and soon you will have quite a fan club... ;)
 
Help me!!!

Hyperventilating here can someone help me QUICK!!!

thats one hell of a horny look you have!!!!

HELP me quick I am going to explode!!
 
Very Hot, love the pouty lips, fishnet is hot and ohhhhh those big beautiful breasts. I want to tie you up and ravish your body. TJ
 
You are very beautiful, you have that innocent look, I welcome you to the board. Hope you like it here. Keep on coming back.
 
"i'm not anything special" I have to disagree, you are very special. You have a great look, please keep posting.
 
accelerated_montage said:
i'm not anything special
Whoever made you think so? That person is just so wrong! From what I can see, you are very special and a very attractive woman!!
 
Wonderful!

Welcome Montage, nothing special???? Your Gorgeous, wondeful pics, smile our pout very lovely, look forward to seeing more and thanks for sharing!
 
Back
Top