Fallen Angel orgy

At the edge of the atmosphere.....I have a few pages..
So whip'em out and lets see what you have, hey?

Pathetic angel: I've fallen and I can't get up!

Seductive angel: I'm really falling for you.

Autumn angel: Looking forward to fall.

Look homeward, angel (drops eyes)
 
fallen sultry angel

Star crossed lover waiting in agonizing bondage since creation watching as her twin flame came and cared then abandoned for millennia. When a new character comes along and breaks that which is unbreakable. The chains from around her heart. Setting loose not only her raw tortured soul but her sore and aching wings that for so long have ached to feel the wind around them again
 
So, not a story idea. You have a story in the works.
 
I have others that I have not worked on...

Yes a senior in highschool recently adopted by a man with two beautiful daughters ages 21 and 33. He is so curious as to what both of the daughters taste like but isn't sure how to get his hand up the skirt..
 
Woman in the woods...
goes for long walks at dusk to connect her spirituality with nature and tend to her lustful desires because of lack of privacy at home. she spends hours in the woods every day only to find out that a stranger has been watching and following her every move.
 
The idea of the Story Ideas forum is that you release a plot bunny and we try to chase it down and kill it, or feed it growth hormones, or decorate it with embellishments (like tentacles), or mutate it, or otherwise chew it up and spit it out. What you tossed us is more of a millipede than a bunny.

Let's see, what are some possibilities? In Judeo-Xian mythology, angels are divine messengers, like postal workers or bicycle couriers. But they're all children of {YHWH} and so are siblings. Angel mating is thus divine incest. That's a bunny to run with, hey?

But in the tradition, angels are genderless, androgynous, maybe even hermaphroditic, so angel mating gets kinky. What is there to put where? Such spirit creatures possess the ability to transform their appearance; they can manifest as whatever gender, race, or species they wish (or are commanded). That supposed werewolf, unicorn, or junkie may be an angel in disguise. Watch out for those messengers!

Since all events are part of {YHWH}'s divine plan, some (many?) angels are *meant* to fall. That's what they were designed for. Where is your angel's place in The Plan?
 
Since all events are part of {YHWH}'s divine plan, some (many?) angels are *meant* to fall. That's what they were designed for. Where is your angel's place in The Plan?

Now there's a theological concept I haven't heard in a long time.
Falls in with Judas being the proximate cause of salvation--had he not betrayed Jesus, the sacrifice that saved us would never have been consummated. Therefore, Judas should be revered rather than reviled; he was God's chosen instrument.

Love those sorts of musings.
 
The idea of the Story Ideas forum is that you release a plot bunny and we try to chase it down and kill it, or feed it growth hormones, or decorate it with embellishments (like tentacles), or mutate it, or otherwise chew it up and spit it out. What you tossed us is more of a millipede than a bunny.

Let's see, what are some possibilities? In Judeo-Xian mythology, angels are divine messengers, like postal workers or bicycle couriers. But they're all children of {YHWH} and so are siblings. Angel mating is thus divine incest. That's a bunny to run with, hey?

But in the tradition, angels are genderless, androgynous, maybe even hermaphroditic, so angel mating gets kinky. What is there to put where? Such spirit creatures possess the ability to transform their appearance; they can manifest as whatever gender, race, or species they wish (or are commanded). That supposed werewolf, unicorn, or junkie may be an angel in disguise. Watch out for those messengers!

Since all events are part of {YHWH}'s divine plan, some (many?) angels are *meant* to fall. That's what they were designed for. Where is your angel's place in The Plan?
This can be spun in quite a few directions...
 
... Judas [as] the proximate cause of salvation--had he not betrayed Jesus, the sacrifice that saved us would never have been consummated. Therefore, Judas should be revered rather than reviled; he was God's chosen instrument.
Similar logic leads to the slogan: IF YOU DON'T SIN, JESUS DIED IN VAIN

Love those sorts of musings.
Applied theology can be fun. Take some dogma and run it to a logical end.

Like, since Adam & Eve had never seen {YHWH} (too awesome for human eyes) but only divine creations and messengers (angels), then the serpent (possibly a lizard) would seem only another messenger notifying them of a rule change. {YHWH} as the trickster, hey?

Or, since {YHWH} instructed Noah to collect all creatures that go on all fours, the only divinely sanctioned insects are preying mantises. And since {YHWH} gave mankind all plants growing on the face of the earth, then eating kelp and root vegetables (which grow UNDER the face of the earth) leads to damnation. Et cetera.

And the "Thou shall have no other gods before me" commandment (one of hundreds) implies 1) other gods certainly exist and 2) you can worship them, just put me first. Logical, hey?
 
And the "Thou shall have no other gods before me" commandment (one of hundreds) implies 1) other gods certainly exist and 2) you can worship them, just put me first. Logical, hey?

In point of fact, there is much evidence to suggest that that is exactly what was meant at the time it was written. By someone living in the muli-deity heavy middle East of his time. It was only later generations and interpretations and evolutions that came to the conclusion that there is only one God, period.

Thus whenever {YHWH} appears to mortals He always identifies Himself as "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob"--to disambiguate himself from any other gods who happen to be wandering about the neighborhood.
 
Thus whenever {YHWH} appears to mortals He always identifies Himself as "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob"--to disambiguate himself from any other gods who happen to be wandering about the neighborhood.
I can just see the god of the Hebrews hanging in a bar with with gods of the Moabites, the Assyrians, the Nubians, the Cypriots, and the Kurds, quaffing warm beer, munching pretzels, and grousing about how their followers don't pay attention. But I digress.

ObTopic: Horny angels as incestuous hermaphroditic shapeshifting messengers etc. One tradition holds that 'fallen' angels lose their magickal powers and are trapped in humanoid bodies. Can they choose genders? And ethnicity, size, etc? Can they regain angelhood, and how? IF a number of angels have fallen AND they can and desire to be angels again THEN I'd expect the existence of 'fixers' in the business of restoring angelhood. What is the price? And what is sex between fallen angels like?

Another point: I already established that {YHWH} is a trickster, and angels are divine messengers. Can angels be trusted? Shouldn't we expect every divine message to have some trick behind it? If an angel appears before us, wouldn't we do best to smile politely and shuffle off?
 
Im still so very excited about this thread.
have not had enough time to read more into it although I have been giving it some thought lately.
Will post more soon.
 
That's a nice start but please share a little more please.
Yes, some details, please. To which tradition do these angels belong? Are they mindless, sexless, ageless, shape-shifting divine couriers? Are they superhuman souls with their own agendas? Are they, like Greek gods, much like humans psychologically -- flawed and flaky? Do they follow special diets and exercise plans? Do they read, watch performances, make and listen to music, keep pets, cheat at gambling, shoplift fruit from street carts, fart? Details...
 
Back
Top