It's been awhile....did you miss me? Here are some photos to remind you....

I've been a busy girl with work, family and life in general.
Sex is still non-existent in my marriage, no matter if I'm straight out of the shower, bent down with my ass and jewels spread wide for him....nothing.
It gets frustrating and I understand why he is the way he is but his parts work fine, which from a horny wife, is unacceptable when she wants to fuck. With no desire from him, it makes me feel less attractive so instead of cheating on him, I take pictures to remind myself that I'm not dead, that I still "got" it.

Yes you have it;)

Ask him if he'd like to tag out or have a substutitue fill in for him. :D

He would never allow that. He rather have control over making me feel bad. I just have to keep focusing on what makes me happy. People ask why I stick around and take the abuse but our situation is different. Cancer makes you a completely different person.

I think you are doing the right thing by sticking with him and venting your frustrations here rather than with friends and neighbors. And I am very thankful you share your gorgeous boobs with us (I am a fan of many of your body parts)

Sex is still non-existent in my marriage, no matter if I'm straight out of the shower, bent down with my ass and jewels spread wide for him....nothing.
It gets frustrating and I understand why he is the way he is but his parts work fine, which from a horny wife, is unacceptable when she wants to fuck. With no desire from him, it makes me feel less attractive so instead of cheating on him, I take pictures to remind myself that I'm not dead, that I still "got" it.

Completely understand! I lived in the basement of my old house while I was still unhappily married without having sex for @ 2 years. I waited almost another year until my divorce was final... call it morality or whatever. I just didn't want to be married and cheat. I masterbated and wrote lots of erotic stories during that time as my release!

That was 7 years ago now and my sex life has been wonderful.

Love your sexy images... you certainly are an alluring lady! Thanks for sharing. :devil::kiss:

Completely understand! I lived in the basement of my old house while I was still unhappily married without having sex for @ 2 years. I waited almost another year until my divorce was final... call it morality or whatever. I just didn't want to be married and cheat. I masterbated and wrote lots of erotic stories during that time as my release!

That was 7 years ago now and my sex life has been wonderful.

Love your sexy images... you certainly are an alluring lady! Thanks for sharing. :devil::kiss:
A lot has happened since....things are still no different at home but I channeled A lot of my emotions into more positive things,,people, events, etc. I will never be able to change my husband s bad days but I can change how I percieve them.

You totally still got it!

Back