Story Idea: Prize of the Elves

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Story Request: Prize of the Elves

In medieval times, young elves take chaste female soldier as their sex slaves after the women try to invadie their village

Possible Plot Tags: Historical, Elf, Non-Consent, Ravishment

If you are interested in writing the idea, please reply.

Last edited:
In medieval times, young elves take chaste female soldier as their sex slaves after the women try to invadie their village

Possible Plot Tags: Historical, Elf, Non-Consent, Ravishment

If you are interested in writing the idea, please reply.
I find the essential premise appealing but I'd like to change the elves to gnomes. Is that okay with you?

I find the essential premise appealing but I'd like to change the elves to gnomes. Is that okay with you?
Depends, what appearance are you planning on giving the gnomes.

Also, I've been thinking that maybe it would make more sense if the group female soldiers were instead just four girls from a village. The group would be composed of 4 spoiled young women, and one friendly, but shy young man with plans to join the royal army. They intrude upon the gnomes sacred lake, go skinny dipping in it, and are captured, ravished, and sentenced to become sex slaves, except for the man. The gnomes see that the young man has a noble soul, and though they technically still use him as a slave, they give him a loincloth to wear then decide to transform him into an honorary Fae, with the powers of great strength, shapeshifting (complete control over his shape, size, density etc), and command over fire to make him an asset to his future comrades. They teach him their ways in combat, and have him for a festival. They treat him to their food, wine, and then use him for a warrior ritual involving the village's virgins. They then send him home as an improved man, while the girls are imprisoned there forever.

If this is a little much, please forgive me. I have been feeling more creative than usual lately, and I'm spitting out ideas like a factory machine.

I'm guessing tapeworm wants to use gnomes because IIRC in DnD, gnomes are the kinkiest race. Like they have their own version of the karma sutra that akes people go mad just from reading...or maybe I'm getting my facts messed up.

It's kind of interesting to see Elves being the ones who are doing the enslaving though I would toss out the male character. I mean, think of it this way:

"Soldier, you are the greatest asset that our army has ever had. I have to know though, where did you learn those skills?"

*story is told*

"Wow, whatever happened to the girls from your village?"

"Oh, they're probably being ravaged on a daily basis and possibly being forced to carry children against their will."

"Oh I see. LOOK OVER THERE!"

*pulls out crossbow and shoots soldier in the back of the head*

"Okay soldiers, we've got a forest to destroy and a buttload of elves to murder."

"Are you sure about this, sir?"

"Yes. They believe a lifetime of slavery is an acceptable punishment for going into their territory and will offer great power and training to whomever peaks their curiosity. Give them a year and they'll enslave thousands of our women and turning our enemies into supernatural warriors. We need to stop them while we still can."

I think you read it wrong Strange ... the elves capture the female soldiers and use them as sex slaves ... they won't have weapons, unless part of the story is an uprising.

I'm not into the entire sex slave thing though.

Yes but in the idea that had a male protagonist they teach him combat and magical skills. If you heard there was a force that kidnapped your women and was handing out power-ups to anyone they deemed worthy...there would be significant resentment and the chance they might decide your enemies are worth powering-up.

And yeah...I won't deny that I occasionally want to read a non-con but there's a big difference between "You have broken our laws...therefore we are doing whatever we want to you till we're bored" and "Now we shall prevent you from ever returning home and make you slaves for the rest of your lives."

Yes but in the idea that had a male protagonist they teach him combat and magical skills. If you heard there was a force that kidnapped your women and was handing out power-ups to anyone they deemed worthy...there would be significant resentment and the chance they might decide your enemies are worth powering-up.

And yeah...I won't deny that I occasionally want to read a non-con but there's a big difference between "You have broken our laws...therefore we are doing whatever we want to you till we're bored" and "Now we shall prevent you from ever returning home and make you slaves for the rest of your lives."

You're thinking to much ... that's not the point of these stories ... it's what the 'fans of these stories will want' ... quite complicating this shit.

Quit complicating shit? The idea is that there is a society of forest dwellers who decide to declare a certain place is sacred and will not only dole out a harsh punishment but will extend that punishment for the rest of the transgressor's life.

BUT...

They also are the type to notice noble spirits and act as mentors to them. Rewarding them with great power. Something doesn't add up here.

Here's the thing, orcs get used a lot in this role but they also are portrayed as just wanting to fuck or kill everything they com across. They are seen as malevolent and usually are also mobile. They aren't in one place or have extended contact with regular society.

In this case, we have a culture with roots to one area and are apparently close enough that people can come into their territory, meaning that contact occurs between the people and the elves/gnomes/what have you. Now I ask you, if someone who lived in Minnesota went over the border to Canada and saw a woman being enslaved because she insulted their beer, I doubt he's going to think "whelp, she shouldn't have done that." He's probably going to go back, get what support he can and start busting heads.

------------

Now, to the OP. I don't want to think that I'm slamming your entire idea but I would suggest simplifying things by going back to your original idea of them being soldiers. That way, the elves have a more realistic reason for turning them into slaves. Essentially, the elves need to know why the soldiers tried to invade them and begin sexually torturing them after interrogations fail. The soldiers can make it stop if they talk but they either won't or have been bewitched so they lose the information upon torture. The army they are from denies knowing them so the women are left at the elves' mercy.

The elves find it distasteful to kill unarmed prisoners but they can't just let them go in case they did find out something worth reporting. Additionally, the women are now addicted to sex with the elves so they keep them as slaves to keep an eye on them and also indulge in perversions they can't experience normally in their society.

This way, the neighbors can't complain (these were trained soldiers who the elves can prove were invading their territory and were possibly acting as saboteurs...the elves have a right to imprison them), no higher authority can (they would have to admit to what the mission was), and it allows the elves to still enact cruelty without seeming like complete monsters (because if they were just enslaving anyone who came by, then their neighbors would likely want to destroy them).

Now if that seems complex it's not. It wouldn't need to spelled out there just needs to be a reason why no one would launch a rescue for the women or why the elves neighbors would be okay with this practice and most readers will pick up on it.

How big a background are you trying to build, strange?

Not that big of one honestly.

1. There be elves, yo.
2. There's a country they've had trouble with and these soldiers have something which suggests they are from that country.
3. The country is claiming they know nothing about the soldiers. Only the soldiers can tell them.
4. Elves break soldiers trying to find out what they know. Soldiers don't know jack
5.Elves decide to keep them as slaves.
6. THE END

EDIT: 2b. There is something preventing the two sides from going to all-out war (other countries...treaty,etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit complicating shit? The idea is that there is a society of forest dwellers who decide to declare a certain place is sacred and will not only dole out a harsh punishment but will extend that punishment for the rest of the transgressor's life.

BUT...

They also are the type to notice noble spirits and act as mentors to them. Rewarding them with great power. Something doesn't add up here.

Here's the thing, orcs get used a lot in this role but they also are portrayed as just wanting to fuck or kill everything they com across. They are seen as malevolent and usually are also mobile. They aren't in one place or have extended contact with regular society.

In this case, we have a culture with roots to one area and are apparently close enough that people can come into their territory, meaning that contact occurs between the people and the elves/gnomes/what have you. Now I ask you, if someone who lived in Minnesota went over the border to Canada and saw a woman being enslaved because she insulted their beer, I doubt he's going to think "whelp, she shouldn't have done that." He's probably going to go back, get what support he can and start busting heads.

------------

Now, to the OP. I don't want to think that I'm slamming your entire idea but I would suggest simplifying things by going back to your original idea of them being soldiers. That way, the elves have a more realistic reason for turning them into slaves. Essentially, the elves need to know why the soldiers tried to invade them and begin sexually torturing them after interrogations fail. The soldiers can make it stop if they talk but they either won't or have been bewitched so they lose the information upon torture. The army they are from denies knowing them so the women are left at the elves' mercy.

The elves find it distasteful to kill unarmed prisoners but they can't just let them go in case they did find out something worth reporting. Additionally, the women are now addicted to sex with the elves so they keep them as slaves to keep an eye on them and also indulge in perversions they can't experience normally in their society.

This way, the neighbors can't complain (these were trained soldiers who the elves can prove were invading their territory and were possibly acting as saboteurs...the elves have a right to imprison them), no higher authority can (they would have to admit to what the mission was), and it allows the elves to still enact cruelty without seeming like complete monsters (because if they were just enslaving anyone who came by, then their neighbors would likely want to destroy them).

Now if that seems complex it's not. It wouldn't need to spelled out there just needs to be a reason why no one would launch a rescue for the women or why the elves neighbors would be okay with this practice and most readers will pick up on it.
Strangebuddy, I have a few things to say to you

1. How is this version: The intruders are four rogue soldiers, and the young man is the former soldier's apprentice, who was forced to accompany. The band learn about the hidden Fae kingdom (If we cant decide on which species, let's just call them Fae) and decide to look for the kingdom to plunder it's treasures for their own. The group decide to bathe in a nearby lake, which is sacred ground for the Fae. It isn't long before Fae soldiers ambush the soldiers, ravish them while the squire is forced to watch, then drag them to their hidden village. They give the soldiers/squire nothing but short sarongs (please look it up) to wear, and sentence the group to serve as sex slaves . The Fae recognize the squire as having a noble soul, and while they do technically treat him as a sex slave, they give him special treatment by ensuring he enjoys it. They give him the same treatment I stated in my last reply, and then make him a full member of their community.
2. You made a good point, but I don't think the soldiers would have been so quick to go to war with the Fae, since in medieval times, Fae creatures were treated with a lot of fear.

3. The Fae only converted the boy as a one time thing, and if they were handing out powers, it wouldn't be to people who are involved in battlefields.

4. The boy was transformed into a supernatural superbeing, IT WOULD TAKE A LOT MORE THAN A CROSSBOW TO KILL HIM! In that scenario, the boy would have survived the shot, run back to the kingdom, and warn them about the invasion.

5. Along with this story, I was thinking of a part 2, where it's revealed that the squire was an impoverished orphan that joined the army to make enough money, then help his other orphan friends, which he sees as brothers. The squire then visits his old home to invite his friends to become members of the Fae village.

What about a human male tended to by elf-women who decide to use him for breeding before letting him go......secretly hoping that he doesn't want to leave, of course. Maybe the elf males are not as fertile or potent as they used to be.

What about a human male tended to by elf-women who decide to use him for breeding before letting him go......secretly hoping that he doesn't want to leave, of course. Maybe the elf males are not as fertile or potent as they used to be.
1. The males would be fertile, otherwise they probably would have abducted humans more often
2. Your idea is basically the whole point of the part where he is in the party's

I hadn't read that idea of yours, but as to the point about the Elf males, the idea was that this was recent.

Or maybe the Elves want to mate with humans as part of an effort at closer ties...or to create powerful new hybrid.....

Depends, what appearance are you planning on giving the gnomes.

That's the beauty of Lit's Story Ideas board. Any idea posted here is free for the taking. Maybe an author likes one or two points of your idea and then their story takes a sharp left turn. It's their perogative on how they wish to write it. They won't need to seek your approval. :)

That's the beauty of Lit's Story Ideas board. Any idea posted here is free for the taking. Maybe an author likes one or two points of your idea and then their story takes a sharp left turn. It's their perogative on how they wish to write it. They won't need to seek your approval. :)
I just asked hoe tapeworm wanted the gnomes to look. There was no need for that! Plus, I wasn't trying to tell him what to do, especially since he said he liked the premise.

Since the elves are another species, you can consider "interesting" twists like:

- a single elf male cannot get a female pregnant; the semen of multiple elf males must be intermix in the vagina in order to make their sperm viable
- the human female's vaginal lubrication, if consumed orally, has an intoxicating affect on elf males, making them irrationally horny or enhances erections (perhaps it makes elf females lactate, etc?)
- elf semen orally consumed by the human female makes her hypersexual, orgasm continuously, or is addictive like a drug; could also give her magical/clairvoyant powers and used by the elves to further conquer additional females/humans
- the human female's milk is savored and becomes the most valued delicacy in the kingdom, but is at its highest quality only when she swallows more than 5/10/20/100? ejaculations from male elves per day while lactating
- elf females require analingus from another female in order to ovulate; the human female's tongue is found to be somehow much more effective at producing an ovum; analingus (by female) along with simultaneous intercourse/insemination (multiple males) required to produce each elf offspring
- the milk/vaginal secretions of brunette/blonde/redhead female humans have different qualities discernible only to elves, making one more sought after than others, etc.

Just examples I can think of... probably considered stupid, but oh well. :rolleyes:

Back