318 million Americans in the US - can't we have two less repugnant candidates?

Litlibs are too brainwashed to be honest about The Hildabeast and say what she is...a sleazy, corrupt, lying, slimeball.

You're such a dipshit, Miles.
You're so rabid to fight with someone over Clinton that your mind invents phantoms.
I don't know of anybody here who thinks Clinton is a good person, good candidate, trustworthy, etc...
I couldn't vote for her if satan himself was running against her.
And the same opinion of Trump.
 
I predict...a fucking hilarious election campaign

I bet they even get into a knock down drag em out street fight..Donald is gonna get a black eye from Hildebeast and she is going to get a tooth knocked out

In the end, they will both look so stupid nobody will show up to vote
 
"said" being all the evidence he has.
I can say I did as well.
He hasn't offered anything as proof.
Not one single email.

Clinton says her server absolutely was not hacked.
All gooseslipper has to do is show us one email proving she's a liar.
Show us anything
Wouldn't he have something to show?
Just another attention seeker.
Probably dishrag.

Between the two of them, if asked who I believe, I go with him, he got her private server through Sid Blumenthal, but since he was looking for dirt of a personal nature, he did not find her yoga classes and wedding plans all that salacious or interesting.

If he got into both of those peoples' emails, I seems only rational to assume that others did. Additionally, it seems that in a large part of the time, as in identity theft, it is always the hacked who is the last to know...
 
Between the two of them, if asked who I believe, I go with him, he got her private server through Sid Blumenthal, but since he was looking for dirt of a personal nature, he did not find her yoga classes and wedding plans all that salacious or interesting.

If he got into both of those peoples' emails, I seems only rational to assume that others did. Additionally, it seems that in a large part of the time, as in identity theft, it is always the hacked who is the last to know...

If he really did it, it'd be to show off.
Bragging rights.
He'd have something and would be eager to show it.
But hey, Fox has air time to kill.
I wish it was true and Clinton would be curb kicked.
 
Back
Top