Looking for a story - Brother/Sister Plane Crash Survival

uavgas

Virgin
I am looking for erotica that I remember reading a couple of years ago. It was on Storiesonline or Literotica, and I tried searching for it, but I'm not having any luck.

In it, a brother was flying a small private plane with his sister west across the United States when they crash in a forest. They both survive and start surviving together near a river where the brother fishes and the sister hunts for food. Later, the sister gets attacked by a wild animal, a predator, of some sort (a mountain lion or something?) and take it down together. Some time after that, they decide to follow the river until they find civilization and can get rescued, and eventually find a small town where they get checked into a small hotel and get caught by their mother that flew in to see them and bring them home. During the fallout, the mother finds out that sister is pregnant with brother's child, and the siblings decide to stay together.

If anyone has an idea of what this story is, I would really appreciate it, because for some reason, it has just been on my mind.

Back