best step/-inlaw incest stories

Lobone

Virgin
best step/-inlaw stories

Hi, I'm looking for some of best step/-inlaw incest stories you have read. Also I wondering if anyone know if there is a story where the step mom is young the the step son~ Thank in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for some of best step/-inlaw incest stories you have read. Also I wondering if anyone know if there is a story where the step mom is young the the step son~ Thank in advance!

It’s not incest if they’re in-laws. Is it incest if you’re step-siblings? Never been there, but I do have a thing for my SIL.

It’s not incest if they’re in-laws. Is it incest if you’re step-siblings? Never been there, but I do have a thing for my SIL.

okay, i have edited the title.. hope it makes more sense now

My Group story Apples and Oranges is of new step-family sex, based on a real tale of a single dad with 3 kids marrying a single mom with 4 kids, all of fucking age. They move into a multi-unit house with plenty of playroom. It's labeled as Almost Incest, But Not Quite. Hope that's what you're looking for. The real Incest sequel, Apples and Oranges Too, maintains the step-fucking but also kin-fucking.

My Incest series The Book of Ruth has plenty of kin-fucking but also a fair amount of inlaw sex; the MC impregnates everyone but his wife. My long Group+Incest series Stanley Steamer similarly features kin and some inlaws, and more impregnating. Blame the super-sperm.

Back