Ever been with a Professional?

Disturbingimage

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Posts
361
Ok just to be clear i am NOT looking for a hooker or posting as one. Simply looking for stories about people who have had some experience. I knew a hooker once, (never fucked her)bought now legal herbal medicine off her, liked hearing her stories though never met a guy or girl who actually used one. my buddies used to live right by a popular hooker corner but we were all too chicken shit to say anything.
Talked to one by emails and got some "service" prices but that was before my fiancee.

So im just curious if you have ever been with one what was the experience like.
Or if one was to pm i wouldn't snitch on you just looking for some interesting stories.
If this gets zero replies oh well just a tuesday morning thought.
Thanks in advance
D.
 
It isn't something many would confess to, even on here, though what/who is a "professional" also covers a wide range of sex workers: escorts, masseuses, cam/phone sex workers, strippers, street walkers, and some would even include sugarbabies. So, when you say "professional" what do you mean? Are you just looking for stories or advice? Doesn't seem like this is the forum for just stories...
 
One of my best friends in college was a dancer. And to this day, I always wondered if she ever accepted money for sex. She did tell me she would sleep with a select few of her clients, but I never asked whether it was for romantic reasons or something else. I didn’t feel like it was an appropriate question to ask her despite us being really close friends.

But what she did tell me was that she needed to drink to do her job. The way she described work, it seemed like hell. That’s not to say all dancers go through hell, but she seemed to.

So, if she was a dancer and had to drink to dance in front of men, imagine what a woman might need to do to sleep with a stranger. And if they take something that hinders their judgement, that could lead to STDs or pregnancy or worse.

In the end, I think my entire point is that it’s not as glamorous as it appears in movies and TV.

I’ve considered a hooker. I even spoke with one for a while. From the conversation I had with her, I could tell it was probably going to be a poor experience. After all, it’s not like she really want to have sex with you. They might need to put food on their kids plate, and your money might be their only hope.

I’m not trying to speak on behalf of women or dancers. I’m just giving my subjective opinion which could very well be wrong.
 
Never been with a hooker but have been approached a few times. One time I was in a hotel bar a few years back and this smoking hot woman walked in the door, almost every guy in there watching her walk through the bar. She surveyed the bar and came over and sat next to me, ordered a drink and said Hi to me. I don't normally have beautiful women come sit next to me and start a conversation so I was pretty sure I knew she was looking for some paid company. When she put her hand on my knee after talking for about 5 minutes I knew then so I said to her I would be more than happy to buy her a drink and talk but I was not buying any services. She smiled, said thank you for being honest and then she was off to find another guy. She was beautiful and tempting but I prefer a woman to be with me because she wants to be with me, not because I am paying.
 
professional services

I cannot help coming to the conclusion that living in a country where prostitution is largely illegal, this screws up the people living there, or at least many of them. While I grant that some poor hookers may be badly off, that's not due to their profession, but due to their circumstances. Drug dependence, for instance.

In Europe, most parts of it at least, we have a much more natural relationship with – let me call them – professional sex workers. We even have unions for whores here. When a woman choses this profession and takes it seriously, I mean when she learns it properly, and figures out what kind of customers to take on, and acts accordingly, it can turn out well for her. When she allows herself to be exploited by one kind of pimp or the other, she will do poorly.

I have had many experiences with whores, starting when I was still almost a kid, and they did not go well. Even cities like Amsterdam and Hamburg provide "glitter in the (show) window" but often no real value for the money. But at age 21 I met one common street whore, who really enjoyed and craved sex, and the night with her turned out wonderful. But I treated her like a girlfriend, not like a whore. And I met other whores later like her.

OK, I paid for sex, but once I ignored the money involved, it turned out great. And that happened in America also. When one is on a business trip, one mostly has no time for searching for needy women.

I would even go as far as claiming that one particular whore I was with (I was 31 then) was not only the prettiest woman I ever slept with, but she was the most skillful one as well. She had learned her trade well and provided her service with her customer in mind.

Much better I believe, than most whores on the planet, who call themselves "wives". I am not talking about all wives, of course, but those who save themselves the trouble of going to work for a living, and outsource all that responsibility to their hubbies. One hears right and left about such whores, who even start refusing to provide bedtime services after a while. Even when hubby continues to pay all the bills. Some of them even appear on Lit and complain about insufficient sex drive of their poor hubbies; I met one such lady a year ago or so.

Certainly the alternative of visiting a good whore when you need one, to save yourself living in slavery 100% of the time, should be far more preferable, than marrying a woman, whose main feature is a willingness – in the beginning – to open her legs for you. At least that is my opinion.
 
I have although it was accidental. Let me explain.. I was in BF(as in Bum Fuck) Canada doing some work and went to a small out of the way Last Chance strip club. There was this good looking girl there that kinda looked like a celebrity on tv so I asked her for a private dance. We got in the little room, she closed the door behind her and I asked her what the rules were. My thought was that I was asking her what I could do while she was dancing as far as touching her etc. She proceeded to tell me that for $50 she'd blow me and for a $100 she would fuck me. Kinda blew me away as I wasn't expecting anything like that...LOL. All I had on me was $30us cash and told her so and she smirked and said that would work for a blow job. She reached down and undid my pants, pulled me out, slid a condom on me and went to work. I didn't think I'd be able to perform with a condomized blow job but she was, after all, a professional and she had me going good in no time. I reach down to fondle her ass and run my hand over her pussy and she grabbed my wrist and said, "nope, that's in the $100 option." I laughed and leaned back and told her "no problem I will behave" and she finished up her work. It was all in all a very pleasurable experience (my first with a pro) and we both had a laugh and a little profit!
 
Last edited:
When I was 18 I was in the US Army serving in Thailand. Professional women was pretty much the only way to get laid. Sometimes it was pretty cold and transactional - nowadays, I'd say you're better off masturbating than having that kind of experience. Sometimes the girls seemed to actually enjoy my company; I had one who became a regular girlfriend, with some exclusivity for a few months. But I still had to give her money - she had no other way to get by, and she had to send money to help support her family. I've also had "full service" massages when on business trips to Asia. Was a good alternative to doing it myself.
 
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys, I understand this can be very taboo, strangely it's more accepted to say i fucked my cousin or step...rather than i paid a consenting adult to provide me with a service. I get the stigma of oh i paid for sex which i partly why i never have. I dated a stripper once. not like a saturday night stripper like weds daytime. normal girl big boobs nice ass. friends called her butterface. anyways she had to do a "Bachelor party" one night with a coworker. i didn't ask what happened but im pretty sure i know. still when you date someone that uses their sexuality for money you know what your getting involved in.
Still always been curious about the professional part of it. like escorts not methed out corner hookers. Are they that much better? What does that whole GFE, PSE really like.
Anyways thanks again for the input and messages.
 
No, but I did spin this big web of a sort of lie with a dancer at one of the bigger gentleman's clubs in Vegas. After paying for several lap dances, I "confessed" that I was really attracted to her, and that I wanted to fuck her outside the club in my best "gee shucks I just left the farm" impression. She told me $500 for two hours, no anal and slipped me her phone number -- and then as I'd hoped she never left my lap for the next 3 hours. No more $20 lap dances or drinks, just this hot beautiful brown girl all over me. I didn't know you could caress them all over in Vegas, just not under the bikini bottom, but I sure found out! I debated the next day, I wasn't really lying to her, but never had the time to make the call. My friends still remember her, they nicknamed her brown sugar, and bring her up at the most inappropriate times.
 
Not for the playground

Wish this didn't get moved, I try to keep the playground clean of sexual topics and suggestions but apparently it fits this category better.
Anyways as i said before I am not looking for a hooker. I was just curious as to the experience of being with someone labeled "professional"
I'm very very sexually satisfied but always curious and interested in new sexual stories.
 
It’s still here. Did you want it here? Probably more Fetish.
 
Wish this didn't get moved, I try to keep the playground clean of sexual topics and suggestions but apparently it fits this category better.
Anyways as i said before I am not looking for a hooker. I was just curious as to the experience of being with someone labeled "professional"
I'm very very sexually satisfied but always curious and interested in new sexual stories.

OK, I'll bite, All of the men in my family were in the Army except for my dad who was UDT in the Navy. Anyway, all were deployed at one time or another but I didn't go that route. At get-togethers, they always talked about hookers or whore houses and paying for sex. I had never done that and even though I have a tone of experience with strip clubs I've never gotten laid by a dancer either.

I was on a business trip to Barcelona one time where they have legal prostitution and I decided to dip my wick so after talking to the concierge about where a white tourist should go so I wouldn't get my ass handed to me on the wrong side of town I took a taxi and had what was arguably the best and most certainly the hottest piece of ass in my life. So good as a matter of fact I delayed my return by one day so I could go back again. All I can say is she was a beautiful, petite Spanish lass that fucked me like no one else ever has. My story FWIW
 
Well a few of my friends are/were pros of some sort (happy ending massage worker, stripper with blurred lines for the right price, escort who I used to drive fairly frequently) though again it was a job for them so the memorable stories from them were the weird ones or funny situations we ended up in. There were also some regular acquaintances like the hookers next door, and the coworker who worked as a dominatrix at night.

I did used to take clients to the strip club (back when I worked in marketing) and would cover back room time, but I never went with, asked etc etc.

The one time I was in the room with a working girl that I paid for was my wedding reception after party. I covered blow jobs for any of those at the after party, catch being open show in the room we were having the party in. Only 2 of the singles guys took me up on it. It was entertaining and amused me, well all of us, but nothing special or amazing. It was a pretty chick giving a blow job. Nothing I hadn't seen before. Plus both guys were good friends of mine, so nothing new to me there either.

It was a good experience though. Worth it now. Especially with the one who is now married with kids, an upstanding job, perfect angel type. It is fun to watch him squirm anytime our wedding comes up, as clearly wifey doesn't know about his young and carefree years.
 
i dated a stripper in my 20's back in chicago for about 4 months.

I don't know if that counts. I didn't find out she was a stripper until a few weeks in.
 
Can't believe I am agreeing with this fellow
but
he is exactly right.
The stigmatization of sex work plays a much greater role in dehumanizing the practitioners than anything inherent in the work.

And the key to a good experience is to treat the provider as a human being, with respect, rather than as someone despicable.
Because, in fact, whatever her circumstances, that is what she is: a human.

I cannot help coming to the conclusion that living in a country where prostitution is largely illegal, this screws up the people living there, or at least many of them. While I grant that some poor hookers may be badly off, that's not due to their profession, but due to their circumstances. Drug dependence, for instance.

In Europe, most parts of it at least, we have a much more natural relationship with – let me call them – professional sex workers. We even have unions for whores here. When a woman choses this profession and takes it seriously, I mean when she learns it properly, and figures out what kind of customers to take on, and acts accordingly, it can turn out well for her. When she allows herself to be exploited by one kind of pimp or the other, she will do poorly.

I have had many experiences with whores, starting when I was still almost a kid, and they did not go well. Even cities like Amsterdam and Hamburg provide "glitter in the (show) window" but often no real value for the money. But at age 21 I met one common street whore, who really enjoyed and craved sex, and the night with her turned out wonderful. But I treated her like a girlfriend, not like a whore. And I met other whores later like her.

OK, I paid for sex, but once I ignored the money involved, it turned out great. And that happened in America also. When one is on a business trip, one mostly has no time for searching for needy women.

I would even go as far as claiming that one particular whore I was with (I was 31 then) was not only the prettiest woman I ever slept with, but she was the most skillful one as well. She had learned her trade well and provided her service with her customer in mind.

Much better I believe, than most whores on the planet, who call themselves "wives". I am not talking about all wives, of course, but those who save themselves the trouble of going to work for a living, and outsource all that responsibility to their hubbies. One hears right and left about such whores, who even start refusing to provide bedtime services after a while. Even when hubby continues to pay all the bills. Some of them even appear on Lit and complain about insufficient sex drive of their poor hubbies; I met one such lady a year ago or so.

Certainly the alternative of visiting a good whore when you need one, to save yourself living in slavery 100% of the time, should be far more preferable, than marrying a woman, whose main feature is a willingness – in the beginning – to open her legs for you. At least that is my opinion.
 
Great stories, love to hear about experiences in different countries from different people. Glad to hear some people say it was the best they ever had. As it should be, if im paying for food it should be better than i can make. if im paying for sex i would hope its better then the random bar pick up.
I don't mean to degrade women in anyway, like i said I'm to chicken to even talk to one IRL. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are professionals.
Anyways thanks again. love the pms so feel free to keep them coming if you wanna be discrete.
 
Great stories, love to hear about experiences in different countries from different people. Glad to hear some people say it was the best they ever had. As it should be, if im paying for food it should be better than i can make. if im paying for sex i would hope its better then the random bar pick up.
I don't mean to degrade women in anyway, like i said I'm to chicken to even talk to one IRL. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are professionals.
Anyways thanks again. love the pms so feel free to keep them coming if you wanna be discrete.

My goodexperiences were nothing spectacular, other than that good sex happened. Main common denominator: once the payment was taken care of, we had sex like between good friends. It's amazing how well mutual respect for one another, coupled with some erotic arousal, cannot have any other outcome than a great experience.

When one such experience went particularly well, always a great deal of hunger or "neediness" was involved, just like with sex for free. The more need the most loving happend, as you'd expect it.

My most spectacular whore was simply great looking, combined with a highly positive attitude on her profession. Which made her enjoy our 60 minutes as much as I enjoyed them. Frankly speaking, I cannot understand, why not all whores take a view like her.

Once one does, it seems to me, she will enjoy it far better.

I cannot understand, for instance, the attitude of my earliest whores. I got nothing out of it, but neither did they. Except for the money.

Oh, Maybe I can contribute one particular strange experience: I ran into her in Frankfurt; she was cruising the steets for a customer. I fell for her minimal seduction, which disappeared as soon as we reached her apartment. Then after I paid her, not even friendliness was left in her. And while I was fucking her, she started complaining about my bad performance.

It was not the performance, I am sure but she was more or less stone drunk, which I admit, had escaped me earlier. How does one say? God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood for one at a time. And she fell asleep on me eventually, while I was still going at it. Or at least trying to.

Only positive aspect of the whole affair: after she had dozed off compelety, I got dressed, retrieved my money from her wallet, for "services NOT rendered, and got out of her apartment quick. ….. It pleased me to no end, I recall, that - after my money had been returned - she had only $1.25 left in her wallet, and the next morning would be a Sunday.

So no generous Sunday meal for her, and a need to find a new customer.
 
haha

thats fucking funny, he robbed a whore just like GTA. thanks for sharing. one question for the people who have experienced... What happens if you "finish" in less than an hour. I doubt I'd last that long 1st time or 2nd or 3rd so curious when you nut does she say ok that it or do you get to keep going for the whole hour?
 
thats fucking funny, he robbed a whore just like GTA. thanks for sharing. one question for the people who have experienced... What happens if you "finish" in less than an hour. I doubt I'd last that long 1st time or 2nd or 3rd so curious when you nut does she say ok that it or do you get to keep going for the whole hour?

I did not rob her, she robbed me, by not providing what I Paid for.

And regarding your 60min question: you just do things other than fucking all that time.
 
Only positive aspect of the whole affair: after she had dozed off compelety, I got dressed, retrieved my money from her wallet, for "services NOT rendered, and got out of her apartment quick. ….. It pleased me to no end, I recall, that - after my money had been returned - she had only $1.25 left in her wallet, and the next morning would be a Sunday.

So no generous Sunday meal for her, and a need to find a new customer.

This is so very sad on so many levels.
 
thats fucking funny, he robbed a whore just like GTA. thanks for sharing. one question for the people who have experienced... What happens if you "finish" in less than an hour. I doubt I'd last that long 1st time or 2nd or 3rd so curious when you nut does she say ok that it or do you get to keep going for the whole hour?

ok, I am just addressing the question, based on my knowledge (oh and GTA, that has been a while)

That would depend on the agreement, the chick I paid, and the girls I knew, it usually wasn't an amount of time you were buying, it was a specific act or serious of acts, with a specific end goal. So like I paid a chick to be nude and blow 2 guys to completion. The faster she could accomplish that, the faster she could book another client.

The escort I drove, I don't think I ever had to wait an hour unless she was booked for a party with the whole strip show before hand. Her rates varied upon the request. BDSM, certain rollplays will cost more, unless of course it was a regular with a very specific roll, she might then discount his price, especially if the regular was no longer going through the agency and it was calling her direct and paying cash on the side. but yeah those wanting some sort of show were the only ones that ran an hour.

I get the thought, that paying for sex, one who hope it is just fucking spectacular and a dream come true, but I think the reality is paying a pro is paying her to not need some bullshit set up and to see her way out when you are done, rather than make small talk and cook her breakfast of some shit. You aren't paying for sex, you are paying for easy sex, no strings, and her getting her ass out.

Similar story with the chick who worked at the massage parlor, except they left. (Yeah i had asked the time question too). if the guy was coming to get off, he left when he was done, didn't keep the whole appointment. though many paid for other things. like some just paid to come in and talk. she had one who paid for her to wear 5 inch stilettos and walk on his back for quite a while (bizarre to me, because she is a big girl, like 5ft 11in, 180lbs. she was solid not petite). pretty much the only ones who kept the whole appointment were elderly guys paying to talk.
 
ok, I am just addressing the question, based on my knowledge (oh and GTA, that has been a while)

That would depend on the agreement, the chick I paid, and the girls I knew, it usually wasn't an amount of time you were buying, it was a specific act or serious of acts, with a specific end goal. So like I paid a chick to be nude and blow 2 guys to completion. The faster she could accomplish that, the faster she could book another client.

The escort I drove, I don't think I ever had to wait an hour unless she was booked for a party with the whole strip show before hand. Her rates varied upon the request. BDSM, certain rollplays will cost more, unless of course it was a regular with a very specific roll, she might then discount his price, especially if the regular was no longer going through the agency and it was calling her direct and paying cash on the side. but yeah those wanting some sort of show were the only ones that ran an hour...

I can say definitively that in a whorehouse you pay for the time 30min, 1hr, 90min and for the act. Basic vanilla sex $V, Anal +$W, Cum On Face +$X, 2 Girls +$Z etc...

They are very efficient at using that time with an eye towards making it so that you might want to extend an extra 30min or so.

My experience... YMMV :caning:
 
ok, I am just addressing the question, based on my knowledge (oh and GTA, that has been a while)

That would depend on the agreement, the chick I paid, and the girls I knew, it usually wasn't an amount of time you were buying, it was a specific act or serious of acts, with a specific end goal. So like I paid a chick to be nude and blow 2 guys to completion. The faster she could accomplish that, the faster she could book another client.

The escort I drove, I don't think I ever had to wait an hour unless she was booked for a party with the whole strip show before hand. Her rates varied upon the request. BDSM, certain rollplays will cost more, unless of course it was a regular with a very specific roll, she might then discount his price, especially if the regular was no longer going through the agency and it was calling her direct and paying cash on the side. but yeah those wanting some sort of show were the only ones that ran an hour.

I get the thought, that paying for sex, one who hope it is just fucking spectacular and a dream come true, but I think the reality is paying a pro is paying her to not need some bullshit set up and to see her way out when you are done, rather than make small talk and cook her breakfast of some shit. You aren't paying for sex, you are paying for easy sex, no strings, and her getting her ass out.

Similar story with the chick who worked at the massage parlor, except they left. (Yeah i had asked the time question too). if the guy was coming to get off, he left when he was done, didn't keep the whole appointment. though many paid for other things. like some just paid to come in and talk. she had one who paid for her to wear 5 inch stilettos and walk on his back for quite a while (bizarre to me, because she is a big girl, like 5ft 11in, 180lbs. she was solid not petite). pretty much the only ones who kept the whole appointment were elderly guys paying to talk.


Thanks for the info. I talked to a escort once, as that was the closest i got to doing it. she said she would recommend the GFE girlfriend experience as it last longer and slower pace, she did say after a few times i might want the PSE pornstar experience with lil to no talking and lot faster pace.
I can see older men wanting the time to talk or act out some fantasy I was just always curious about the rest of the time for the average 10 pumps and dump guy.

I agree that you don't pay a hooker/escort for the sex. You pay for the setup, gorgeous company, and then for them to leave without that awkward feeling of "was i good?" "should i call her back?" At least thats always been my opinion.
I've never had a big problem getting women, they use to use me for a booty call but i always wondered....
Anyways you guys and girls have been great.

I can understand women being like omg that's disgusting but i would rather be honest about a escort than lie to a women i actually respect and fake something just to get laid for free.
 
I'm not in that industry, never have been. Never have been with a prostitute. I did know some male escorts in the past. Friends of a friend. They were in it only for the money. They were gay and mostly did things with other men. They did have occasional female clients who mainly wanted a pretty boy to show off at various social events. Older, single women. In those cases, they just showed up, looked pretty and were her arm candy. No sex was involved. At least that was the claim.

Had a female friend who worked as a bouncer for a house. She didn't give me too many details except for when she had to get someone out of there. Usually the guy was drunk or unruly or refused to pay.

Had and ex who was older, in the Army and had been to Vietnam. He did tell me stories as did some of the other guys I know who were in the military. Some were just friends. A common scenario there (or so they said) was peer pressure to be with such a woman. In all of those cases, they said they really didn't want to do it but went along with it so they wouldn't get ribbed by the other guys.

Now my ex husband was with some prostitutes even when we were married. He'd call me on the phone and try to have me talk to them. This was when he was overseas. I can't tell you too much there as I had no reason to want to talk to them. I had no clue why he would even want me to talk to them except he did make the claim that I should tell them that he couldn't be with them. This is not something I would do. It seems childish. And by this point, I'd had it with our marriage so didn't really care what he did. He refused to have sex with me. *shrugs*

I have a male friend who used to use prostitutes in Nevada when he was younger. Perhaps once a year. He even showed me their online profiles. One was famous in that she was on a TV show that aired on a cable channel about prostitution. He said she was very nice. My friend has a particular fetish. I won't get into that as I know he does come to Lit. and may read this reply. But basically, he did not have sex with the women. He did allow them to touch him some. I think he even got naked. But basically, he wanted them to do something that a woman might commonly do and he would observe. That is his fetish. And it's not even a sex thing that they do but it turns him on. Please note I have only spoken to him online. He lives in another part of the country. Just in case you were wondering why I didn't do this for him.

Lastly, there was a prostitute who used to post at the now defunct Bianca's Smut Shack. I don't know her education level. Her posts/replies were sometimes hard to read as spelling/grammar were not her strong suit. She did say though that many of her clients did not want sex. They wanted someone to talk to. Maybe they just wanted to be held. These were generally repeat customers.

I will mention one more thing. I used to have a book about sex workers. It was written in the 1950's so it's a different take than today's world. I got the book for cheap at Half Price Books. I found it to be so fascinating that I read it many times over and I rarely do that with books. I wish I could remember the name of the book, but I can't. It was written by a policeman who followed the stories of these women, from things in their past that led them to this liner of work to how the lived and what they did at the time, and in some cases to their death.
 
Back
Top