Looking for Mind Control Stories

Jshiatt

Virgin
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Posts
3
I love Mind Control stories and have found many wonderful stories, but was wondering if anybody had any favorites.
 
I love Mind Control stories and have found many wonderful stories, but was wondering if anybody had any favorites.

This is one I wrote. It's my first submission, but not my first erotica by any stretch.

I'm brainstorming sequel ideas for it, so any feedback you have is appreciated.

Enjoy! :devil:
 
I love Mind Control stories and have found many wonderful stories, but was wondering if anybody had any favorites.

User IncomingPornDucks has an EPIC saga (Part 1 was posted in 2015, and part 12 was just posted back in August) titled Tristan's Tale all about a young guy being bestowed with some sort of mental capacities and trying to learn how to use them. I will say: it's long, and more about world building and the human element of discovering insane supernatural abilities (not just mind control) than just forcing a bunch of hotties to fuck.

If you're looking a more straightforward story, this probably isn't your cup of tea, but if you enjoy a really involved and well developed world of super powers & also sex, dive in: Tristan's Tale Pt. 01.
 
Thank You so much I can’t wait to indulge myself in these stories. I just love Erotic Literature and the sensations they bring.
 
I have a rather simplistic and quite niche take on it, if you have some time to spare. :p
 
Fourteen day program by toomuchinmyhead is a really sinister story about a wife who voluntarily gets brainwashed. It really gets under my skin and agitates me immensely to read it, it's like poison and i don't recommend you read it, because once it's in your mind you can't get it out. I hate it so much. But i love it too. If that's your sort of thing. But don't blame me. I told you not to read it.
 
Jafar

Jafar was my favorite mc author especially the brainwave of horror (don't worry there's no horror)

Penname3000 is doing some good stuff right now. For Pure sex perversion gs6gs6gs6 (jackingboy on literotica) is good fun.

Silly question, but have you been to mcstories?
 
Back
Top