Bi Married and closeted

Same here...the only difference is Ive come out to 3 friends who I know will not only keep my secret, and who are into bi guys. Its 2 girls and 1 guy, he came out to me first, then I swallowed the nerves and told him I was bi.

Lately the urge to tell my wife has gotten stronger, but I cant...I just know she would have issue with it. I want to tell her a partial truth, that I had a couple of encounters when I was younger, but I still dont think she would be okay with it.
 
Still using the "get off and go to sleep" method to stay out of trouble. But I definitely could go on Craigslist right now and find a cock to suck.

The problem I see so many of the same ads over and over. Then the issue of getting out or being out of the house
 
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this

That's me to a T...
 
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this


I'm bi married....48. the internet is my outlet, and i like it that way. I feel no need to wave a flag or make any demands. I've accepted who i am.
 
I'm out to my wife, but no one else! Like Klippert, I'm no rainbow flag-waving political activist!

But I AM a devoted, cock-loving man, and I'm perfectly comfortable being openly "out" in an adult bookstore or theater!

A private video booth...with a gloryhole or two through the walls...in a busy ABS video arcade...THAT'S the "closet" I LOVE being in!!! 💞😮
 
Been closeted bi for many years. You are not alone at all. Love my wife but there is that ever present urge to suck a hard a cock that I tried to block for years but now I love that part of me. Only wish there was fwb in my life to act on these urges when they happen.
 
Been closeted bi for many years. You are not alone at all. Love my wife but there is that ever present urge to suck a hard a cock that I tried to block for years but now I love that part of me. Only wish there was fwb in my life to act on these urges when they happen.

trudat!!
 
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this

As you can see by most of the responses you are far from alone! There are tons of us around who have the same urges but are too afraid to act upon them. Family matters, discretion, fear of disease, fear of meeting some wierdo. I was lucky a few years back when I was out of town and met a great younger guy and we discovered we were in the same situation. We hit it off and I rolled around nude for the first time with another guy! I sucked my first cock and the experience exceeded my expectations! It's hard to explain in words but there is absolutely nothing like it!

I haven't had the opportunity since and I am hoping it happens again!
 
58 ORALLY BI mwm....
I can;t be alone in this

Seemed like a pretty specific niche to me....till I read all of the responses.

Similar here, though I want, need, and have had it all...but not in a long time. I'm also closeted to everyone....except my supportive wife.

That said, looking forward to a trip to San Diego in the next couple of weeks to help a friend with a very technical project. Recent conversations have led me to believe he has more diverse, shall we way "inclinations", than I previously realized. I'll find out. If not, there's always the Hillcrest district. - (On edit: BTW, trip didn't happen. The project needs good weather and we haven't been able to meet that requirement and squeeze it in between other commitments. Still in the works though.)
 
Last edited:
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this
Guess it's pretty clear that there are a lot of us. Had a FWB years ago and would like to have another but can't quite figure out how to do that
 
OK, I'm in heat! If any of you guys need a safe place to play together and would be into a mature woman watching you? Let me know, hands off, I'm only a spectator!

Oh, wow! That would be so hot! If only I could break away from here...I'd drive down to your place in a New York minute!!! 💝💋
 
not married but had a gf who found my profile here and that didn't end well., she didn't like reading posts about me sucking my big black dildo, or the many others that I had here..
 
OK, I'm in heat! If any of you guys need a safe place to play together and would be into a mature woman watching you? Let me know, hands off, I'm only a spectator!

If I lived slightly closer I'd adore if you'd host to have you watch me and another man suck off each other. It's been so long for me and I've been craving it so much. I haven't had a nice cock in my hand or mouth since college and I enjoyed it immensely.

Being a 52 yr old bi-mwm that only has sex with his wife maybe once or twice a year it's mind blowing the stress relief on everybody that would be achieved.
 
Same boat here. I broke the subject with my wife a couple of years ago and basically she doesn't want to know about my past history with guys and doesn't want anyone else to know either. And what little sex life we were having went out the window. But I'm not going to cheat on her though.

As for spectators, I've no problem with them. I had a woman playing with my balls once while her husband was sucking me off. She wanted to feel them when I came and apparently her husband didn't want her holding his.
 
Back
Top