Southeast Rollcall

ya'll

had to say this,noticed first post "yall" was spelled "y'all". apparently south carolina its y then apostrophy. being a "southerner" florida. i know down there its "ya'll". always loved being a southerner though i am sad that good southern hospitality in florida i a thing of the past. well thats all folks,ya'll come back now ya'hear.

had to say this,noticed first post "yall" was spelled "y'all". apparently south carolina its y then apostrophy. being a "southerner" florida. i know down there its "ya'll". always loved being a southerner though i am sad that good southern hospitality in florida i a thing of the past. well thats all folks,ya'll come back now ya'hear.

**English teacher clears her throat**
Y'all is correct no matter where in the south you're from. The ' takes the place of the missing 'ou'.

^__^
and believe me, the funniest thing in the world is to walk into a room and say "Assalam Alaikom y'all!"
southern hospitality is only a thing of the past if we let it be ;). I think it depends where you live and who you are around, but that is in all things.

I always look forward to my summers at home! I miss the people. I miss the conversations. I miss the quiet. I miss the companionship. I cant wait to be home! 18 days and counting!

The best thing about Florida... the SOUNDS! You never realize how loud and alive it is with insects and wildlife until you move.

Apparently this needs said :confused::rolleyes: Please don't message me about hookups or whatever. That is Not happening. I'm in a committed relationship, plus I'm not like that.

Last edited:
muscle shoals al

50s Male in a sexless marriage. Good shape (runner) like to develop a relationship that could turn real

Back