Taste your own...

I have for many years tasted my own cum in the mouths, on the lips and in the pussies of women I've been with. I've always figured that if I'm not willing to show that my cum doesn't bother me, then how can I expect her to taste or swallow it. I've even used that approach to "teach" one woman in particular to take it in the mouth given her initial aversion to it. I pulled out while fucking her, came on her face, and licked it into her mouth. She had to admit that it wasn't as bad as she thought. After that, she had no aversion to taking it in the mouth and after a few times, swallowing the whole load.

On the other hand, I would NOT be ready to taste another man's cum. I'm not homophobic by any stretch but that would be outside my comfort zone.

There is the female side of this question too. How to the ladies feel about kissing the mouths of their lovers after being covered in their cum or licking their own cum from their guy's cock?

I eat my cum everyday . Either off my fingers while jacking off . Or i will cum on my wifes big tits and nipples and i suck them clean

Nice! Bet it was tasty. Fellow Wisconsinite here in the 262. Long time self cum eater just not every time. Goal for 2019 is to eat all or some of my loads when jacking off or at least saving for later consumption as needed. So far no need to save I'm happy to say. 3 for 3.

I note there are a half dozen or so guys from Wisconsin on this site that seem to be regular cum eaters or wannabes and often write about it. Would be fun to meet as a group to eat our own cum and maybe others for those so inclined. A cum swap meet (or meat) so to speak. Enjoy your loads!

Bonerbrew

I group thing would be hot. If I got anywhere near a hard cock, I would probably want to suck the cum out of it and share my cock with someone else:)

I eat my cum everyday . Either off my fingers while jacking off . Or i will cum on my wifes big tits and nipples and i suck them clean

Always something to look forward to. I love the taste and th feel of my hot cum in my mouth. 👅

I group thing would be hot. If I got anywhere near a hard cock, I would probably want to suck the cum out of it and share my cock with someone else:)

A good old fashioned circle jerk would be a lot of fun.

It would open alot of possibilities. Just to watch guys eating their own cum or doing more my presence would likely put me over the top. Filming it to watch over and over would make for some great jacking material when at home while away from the group. All consensual of course.

Yes, I've tasted my own cum:
Came in cup, then ate it
Cum in my hand, then lick it off
Cum in wife's pussy, then licked it clean while making her orgasm

Yep swapped it after a blow job, licked it off of and out of her

My Own

When I was younger and more limber, I even sucked myself off into my mouth. Yes, I occasionally do eat my own!

Last edited:
Always enjoyed it!

When I was younger and more limber, I was able to self-suck, and LOVED to be able to do so.
Now, I often will jerk off into a glass, and eagerly will drink it down. It makes me hard again when I lick my cum off of a woman, or a man.

I've been with several women who will taste their fingers while masturbating, and I think that's very, very sexy.

I eat my own, and other men's too. I prefer to suck it out of the ass or pussy that I, or they, just fucked.

Just my opinion

I think the question should be: Who hasn't? Anyone past the age of Nineteen who is sexually active, should have or they are not having wild enough sex. Even by accident if nothing else.
Furthermore I think if we are to be real honest I doubt there is a male alive that did not smell, taste, and check viscosity of the weird white stuff that was in fact their first or second ejaculation whether behind the tool shed or via wet dream.

Nice! Bet it was tasty. Fellow Wisconsinite here in the 262. Long time self cum eater just not every time. Goal for 2019 is to eat all or some of my loads when jacking off or at least saving for later consumption as needed. So far no need to save I'm happy to say. 3 for 3.

I note there are a half dozen or so guys from Wisconsin on this site that seem to be regular cum eaters or wannabes and often write about it. Would be fun to meet as a group to eat our own cum and maybe others for those so inclined. A cum swap meet (or meat) so to speak. Enjoy your loads!

Bonerbrew

Put me in the “Wisconsin wannabe” crowd. Seems like our state is fertile ground here😋

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me in the “Wisconsin wannabe” crowd. Seems like our state is fertile ground here😋
Duly noted! I was thinking how great it would be if even just a few of us got together in a hotel room. However, with the number of guys I found here and other sites I may need to book the ballroom instead! No pun intended.

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

I eat my own, and other men's too. I prefer to suck it out of the ass or pussy that I, or they, just fucked.
You and I ought to talk sometime because my wife's the same way with me.;)

Back