Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t beat mayo with chips... but with a veggie sauce sandwich it has to be HP brown sauce... I’m now hungry...

Barbados or Tenby, North Beach, avoid Porthcawl. My father moved to Tenby in 1946 because he found whisky in plentiful supply and an alcoholic gp

Porthcawl and Barry island have been yuppy-fied gentrified. It's the Gavin and Stacy effect.
Same with Blackpool. But it still boils down to "you can't polish a turd"

Cheers. Spin off was Frasier.

Maybe we all need to do our own shows? (Hello from London mark II)

I believe it's called artistic differences.

One of the Monkeys has died :(

It’s the big fly past today. Just got txt from a friend that it is huge. If had little guy, i’d havr ventured out. It’s a Friday ... same as every other day for me.

It’s the big fly past today. Just got txt from a friend that it is huge. If had little guy, i’d havr ventured out. It’s a Friday ... same as every other day for me.

Go anyway - I wanna see your pics...

Is the little man seeing it wherever he is? It’d be lovely for you to be able to chat about it...

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours... (taken at the RAF 100 anniversary celebrations when I joined thousands of people on the Mall...)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqey6ssn9z55fuz/IMG_0803.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Go, go, go - it is such a privilege to see these things - could you go with the friend that texted you? :heart:

There's a flyby in London today? Typical that I'm out of the office..

Hadn’t realised it was so early - just seen on Twitter, did you get to see it live? :kiss:

Well, I guess that's not so bad then, I'm not missing out by being at home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back