The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how most people assume all Nazis were bad people. While many were, not all German soldiers were evil killers. They were basically given the option to fight or be shot for treason.

Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand what the Axis did during WWII, it was so wrong on so many levels. But the fact is, just because someone is German doesn't make them "krauts." They were people who were caught up in the war too.
 
I think you just enacted it... abstractly.

Dang it. But which side was I referring to?

Buncha fuckin' Nazis, all of you

Is it bad that I suddenly had a total Nazi uniform fetish moment?

*waves hello and nuzzles*

*nods* Logan, I'll say this once. I adore you, I know you to be a good guy. But if you start in again on making threats and calling people's asses down, you and I will have words. And it won't end pretty or privately.

Chill. I mean it.

Starts licking the rest then stops at Vail.

I've seen the terrible wrath of adorable bunnies.

...Hi Vail.

Bunnies are terrifying.
Stop it with the licking would you?
You're always licking!
*snicker*
 
*nods* Logan, I'll say this once. I adore you, I know you to be a good guy. But if you start in again on making threats and calling people's asses down, you and I will have words. And it won't end pretty or privately.

Chill. I mean it.

HAHA!....
 
Yes.
But bad is good when its good.
Bad?

Hot. Let's go with hot.
Went to a kink night at one of the local bars, right. I'm in a corset and a bustle skirt (yes, I have one, yes it's awesome). My gf is wearing her corset and a pencil skirt. She has black hair, I have red, we are quite the pair.

The place is the Stand and Model version of S&M, and lo, and behold this gentleman with a Nazi uniform starts hitting on both of us. He was a total cretin, but his uniform was hot.

Go ahead and judge me now.
 
*nods* Logan, I'll say this once. I adore you, I know you to be a good guy. But if you start in again on making threats and calling people's asses down, you and I will have words. And it won't end pretty or privately.

Chill. I mean it.



*whimpers*

but....but....but....
*pouts* alright

*flops down beside her in wolf form*
 
On the topic of Nazis and uniforms.

I fell in love with this guy when I watched Band of Brothers.

I plan to kidnap him one day... something about him is just.... I dunno but I like him
 
On the topic of Nazis and uniforms.

I fell in love with this guy when I watched Band of Brothers.

I plan to kidnap him one day... something about him is just.... I dunno but I like him

Yeah I'd totally do him!

Erm I mean.. what?

*chuckles popping an one in her mouth, chewing slowly with a grin*

Glares like a cyclops

LT:

I was going to post tonight for VT and Thyri but I am just to blasted exhausted. Sorry ladies, maybe tomorrow.
 
Um. Yes. Hell yes.

I know right?! I want him.

I kid you not, I saw him in the show, had to put the DVD in my computer to just capture a picture of him! I was intending to use him in a story but I never get around to starting the story.

Either way... I'm kidnapping.

Yeah I'd totally do him!

Erm I mean.. what?

Glares like a cyclops

*whispers to Vivi* Let's be sure to keep FD away from him.
 
I'll patiently wait. I've got three more to work on to get caught up.

:kiss:

I know you never push me, but I wanted to make sure they get there before the holiday weekend insanity sets it. So I'ma do my best to get em done tomorrow. I don't have PT tomorrow so that should help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top