Watching my gf receive a massage

rjhsteel

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Posts
568
Would love a story about my gf (a 36f) receiving a massage whilst I watched which gets more erotic...
 
Last edited:
Anyone willing to write a story about it?
Are there any more massage stories about?
 
Hi

well, I need more than her name and age to write you a story, but if you give me some more information about who she is - job, personality, what she looks like, I could be persuaded to write you a story... let me know, here or in pm I dont mind:)...
 
Ah, heck. I'll give it a shot. Shoot me a pm with the details. Note: I won't write noncon and I'm not going to have the massage therapist spend half his dialogue insulting your dick size (if it even goes as far as coitus).
 
Dear god I just want you all to know I've had my permit approved. The next person who comes to story ideas and in anyway mentions using PMs instead of posting to the forum I'm allowed to dress up as a goddamn lion and play dentist.

For fucks sake people this is simple. The more people who read your ideas the more people can contribute and if you're lucky write the story. The PMS are by definition only seen by two people and thus is counterproductive. This isn't Hollywood where you need to worry about someone stealing your idea and you not getting paid at the end of the day.
 
Sorry Sean. It just sounded like a quick 20 pager I could rattle off and it seemed like he wasn't gonna spill otherwise, so I got tempted. Won't happen again, sorry
 
Sorry Sean. It just sounded like a quick 20 pager I could rattle off and it seemed like he wasn't gonna spill otherwise, so I got tempted. Won't happen again, sorry

For the record it's not you, this comes up multiple times a week. If you've got an actual story you should post it, but if you're kicking around ideas the more the better you'll be.

Have Pm'd you Strangebuddy

Someone call Simba.
 
Hi. Always up for more of my wife in a erotic massage stories.....

Please contact me for info on her....
 
Holy Crap, this thread has been resurrected more times than Michael Myers.....
 
Back
Top