Stories you desperately wish would continue

thekeenreader

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Posts
349
Was delightes to see that Schlank had continued her series featuring Diane and Gretchen. It got me thinking of some of the unfinished masterpieces on Literotica.

Anyone got any personal favouites?

Three that spring to mind for me are

Car Show Slut by DavidWriter
Devanna Estates by Cravin883
Hard Road to Easy Street by Belted and Teased

if anyone those authors are reading I'd love to see them continue.
 
it was a crime that Doctors Orders did not continue, one of the best stories on the site
 
A mother's revenge by 1sickbastard was good and has a lot of potential, but nothing for a couple of years now. He did say he is getting back to it though so fingers crossed.

John and Melissa by Naughtymisty...4 chapters that were very good, but the author has not been back to lit in a long time now.

On the other hand I could name some series that are the other extreme and should wrap up, but they just keep spinning wheels instead. Sometimes I wonder which is worse a good series unfinished or watching a once good series just devolve because the author won't admit its over.
 
I loved

http://www.literotica.com/s/trapped-ch-1

and

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-new-neighbors-ch-01-03

Stories with different chapters dont normally hold my attention but I finished both of these and wanted more.

Pity the author hasn't posted anything since 2005!

See I always check the author page first and when I see that and the series is unfinished(I read the tag lines to the stories) I won't start them.

The ones in question started in my time here and I read them as they came out.
 
they were a great author the stuff is written in a very simple way, alot seem to obsessed with writing as flowery as possible.

Do you know of any similar authors?
 
I wish Oedipus_Sex would post a third part of Sitting on My Son's Lap. One of the best mother/son stories on here. She posted a preview on part 2's comments in May 2013 but never published the whole thing. I PM'ed her a couple days ago but no response.
 
Was delightes to see that Schlank had continued her series featuring Diane and Gretchen. It got me thinking of some of the unfinished masterpieces on Literotica.

Anyone got any personal favouites?

Three that spring to mind for me are

Car Show Slut by DavidWriter
Devanna Estates by Cravin883
Hard Road to Easy Street by Belted and Teased

if anyone those authors are reading I'd love to see them continue.

"Car Show Slut" was both sexy and hilarious. I told the author that the stories reminded me of "I Love Lucy" but with hot sex.
 
"Car Show Slut" was both sexy and hilarious. I told the author that the stories reminded me of "I Love Lucy" but with hot sex.

Reading it for the first time now. It is really good :)

Why do you think davidwriter stopped?
- loss of interest
- loss of motivation
- thinks the story can't continue at the expected standard?
- something else?
 
Whatever happened to Ignoble?

Ignoble had a very promising epic growing out of The Shapiro Slumber Party, which had dimensions of 19 year old girls with 19 year old girls, older women with their daughter's BFFs and incestous sapphic encounters. But the writer ceased posting nearly 3 years ago without explanation. Too bad. Ignoble had a great feel for the matter at hand. All Ignoble's stories have a deliscious texture of perversity all in a respectable setting. That never gets old for me. I have been yearning for more ever since coming upon these.
 
for me,it has to be The Devilles by MonikerSmith,i just feel there was more to be written after the last chapter,and tried to contact him for quite awhile,with no luck,would anyone by any chance know him or know how to contact him?
 
Thanks for the Ignoble tip!

Wow! Thanks for the tip on Ignoble! I missed it! This is the first post in almost 2 years! I was afraid he was gone for good as has occurred with some provocative writers.
 
Story in sci fi

path of the necromancer had a nice start and i really wish the writer would continue it. Seems like it was gonna be a long one though and he only has 3 chapters up
 
Morgan's Genie by bashfullyshameless.

The writing is quintessentially one of the best I have seen. I had already thought out a story line by the time I reached the middle chapters, but the author chose to end it by leaving a free ending.
 
Like Mother Like Son by DarkSammael

I waited eagerly for the last chapter, but chapter 5 was a long tome ago, sadly. It was one of the strangest, but somehow also one of the best mother and son incest stories I have read in a long time.
 
Well, even though 'Katie's Craving' quite lost the momentum it had in the first three chapters I'd still like to see it finished.

'Home Run' by SA222 is probably my favourite though. Such a well described fuck, the buildup was awesome. It also left a lot of ways open for the plot to progress. Ugh...

The worst thing is still seeing SA222 still favouriting stories by others but not writing any himself. Anyone know what he's up to? =(
 
Morgan's Genie by bashfullyshameless.

The writing is quintessentially one of the best I have seen. I had already thought out a story line by the time I reached the middle chapters, but the author chose to end it by leaving a free ending.

That one finished.

I wish elsol was still posting on A Master's Ring. He was obviously a student when he wrote it. Ten years later, he probably isn't. He posts on other sites, but not additions to that one.

I also second Path of the Necromancer. Also King's Creed by Noble Truth.
 
Siblings with Benefits by Lovecraft68 (he posted above on this thread and I hope he comes back)

The series was very long and did have a wonderful ending with a lot of closure, but the two characters Mark and Megan became so real to me I-and I bet many others-would love to see one more look at them, perhaps a year into their marriage and what their life would be like.

Neither could have children, but in my mind I see them taking in a young child with a bad background like they had, a little girl perhaps.
 
Back
Top