Where is your senstive spot on your body to be kissed

RedHotMamaTN

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Posts
212
I have discovered on my love that when I kiss his neck it causes chills up his spine and it drives him insane!

So where is your senstive spot to be kissed and what does it do to you? ;)
 
My shoulder blades. If the guy has a beard its even better. It makes me knees weak and I shiver all over.
 
Mmmm the upper part of my neck where my jaw line meets. Will definitely drive me crazy and all I want to do is pin you down.... :)
 
I personal like my neck to be kissed and gently(sometimes hehe) be bit. Sometimes a little nibble and sucking just makes my knees buckle. My love knows this and he constantly does it. I swear it makes me instantly wet. ;) Ears are good but neck will get me every time. :D
 
The back of my neck incredibly sensitive. I get tingles just from a touch, so when my boyfriend kisses me there I never want him to stop.
 
You girls all make me sound all non romantic, but clearly the penis is the best spot to be kissed. What does it make me do? Cum.

I know, I'm classy.

Also, I do like the nipples. Totally manly, I get it. But it makes my nether regions tingle.
 
and by underboss I mean underboob.... does this thing have autocorrect?

Bwhahaha. I wondered what that was. I even looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Then I thought, "Cool, she likes Italian guys."

"Underboss Member of a mafia family, typically directly underneath the Don. Handles the mundane details of running a crime family"
 
Neck, just below my ear where my jaw almost touches it.

and anywhere on the 'V' of my body, not actually to the promise land just torturingly away from it.

Makes me squirm.
 
Just below my ear or the small of my back. I have learned that kissing the back of my husband's neck or his nipples drives him crazy!
 
Just below my ear or the small of my back. I have learned that kissing the back of my husband's neck or his nipples drives him crazy!

Another nipple lover out there!!!! I don't know what it is, but god, it feels amazing. I know guy nipples aren't hooked up to anything useful, like milk dispensaries, but mine seem to have a direct line to my penis.
 
Another nipple lover out there!!!! I don't know what it is, but god, it feels amazing. I know guy nipples aren't hooked up to anything useful, like milk dispensaries, but mine seem to have a direct line to my penis.

LOL. I've found that if I want him to cum fast, handjob and kiss/suck his nipple...works everytime.
 
Back of neck, below hairline. More intimate soft skin area between outerlips and thigh. Drives me wild.
 
Being kissed on my neck behind/below my ear lobe makes my knees quiver ever time. Its the absolute hotest spot for me and has never failed to turn me on.
 
Back
Top