Do men like romance?

Long ago I read that men are the romantics and women are pawn brokers. Its true.

Know what I'm saying? Ain't a pice of pussy out there good enough to risk the economic disaster when she up and decides she just doesn't like your broke ass anymore and suddenly you owe her EVERYTHING!!!!

Love and affection and being together blah blah bull fucking shit.....
27.jpg

Last edited:
Know what I'm saying? Ain't a pice of pussy out there good enough to risk the economic disaster when she up and decide she just doesn't like your ass anymore and suddenly you owe her EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR SOUL!!!!

27.jpg

hahah!

you topped it wit the pic brah!

hahah

Know what I'm saying? Ain't a pice of pussy out there good enough to risk the economic disaster when she up and decides she just doesn't like your broke ass anymore and suddenly you owe her EVERYTHING!!!!

27.jpg

It's not just a one way trap....
Admittedly I don't live in a country with a system of alimony but it's just as easy for a woman to feel trapped as it is for the guy.

It's not just a one way trap....
Admittedly I don't live in a country with a system of alimony but it's just as easy for a woman to feel trapped as it is for the guy.

Feeling trapped and getting completely fucked over are two totally different things. ;)

And you are right sometimes it does go both ways....but here in murikuh in most states if you don't catch her (with proof) cheating, being abusive, substance abuse or some other irrefutable fucked uppedness she OWNS your ass.

Last edited:
Do you want him?

To be honest it would probably be a relief if he ran off with another woman. One that cooked, cleaned, did laundry and liked his hobbies and was sexual 10minutes every month or two. Know anybody? I seriously did want some ideas from the men because I'm at a loss.

He's got the move down pat. Great music, cocktails/ bottle of wine and room to dance. Throw in a warm breeze coming in off the lake and I'll damn near melt for him.

To be honest it would probably be a relief if he ran off with another woman. One that cooked, cleaned, did laundry and liked his hobbies and was sexual 10minutes every month or two. Know anybody? I seriously did want some ideas from the men because I'm at a loss.

Okay. There is nothing more enticing, romantic and erotic for man, than knowing you want him, you are aroused by the thought of him naked, and all you need is his touch to be happy.

I hate to say it, but if you've done this and got nothing for it, it's time to throw in the towel. It doesn't matter what bait is on the hook, you can't catch a dead fish.

Okay. There is nothing more enticing, romantic and erotic for man, than knowing you want him, you are aroused by the thought of him naked, and all you need is his touch to be happy.

I hate to say it, but if you've done this and got nothing for it, it's time to throw in the towel. It doesn't matter what bait is on the hook, you can't catch a dead fish.

Thanks for the honesty. Kind of what I figured.

I think it might be done, then. :(

Are you in the USA?

If so, get out one of your guns and shoot the place up.

That'll get his attention... and you can always tell the cops a black man with a knife was in your bedroom.

Back