Dabbling in some 3D Art

In addition to being really cool, I like how you snuck the logo in the back there. Subtle.
 
This software is free, isn't it?

How does it work? Do you obtain figures from a source and then manipulate them using the software? How much do you do to create the figures?

Is there a good source that advises how to create figures?
 
This software is free, isn't it?

How does it work? Do you obtain figures from a source and then manipulate them using the software? How much do you do to create the figures?

Is there a good source that advises how to create figures?

The base program is free... but if you want to do much, it's probably necessary to buy some of the user-created products from their shop.

There're of course free downloads of various things from other websites... but I can never get them to work.

You can check out their forums :) I am using Daz Studio. Just starting to learn it myself, and the forums are quite helpful.
 
Last time we talked, you were talking about getting a facial morph package. The expressions look smoother in this set. Have you liked working with that?

Also, as an aside, the background here is phenomenal.
 
Oh yes, the facial morphs are for ethnicity. The expressions come with the original product, though - I just mix and match to try and get the expressions I want. The lighting is the hardest to get!
 
Back
Top