This is how it ends [closed for 3n1gm4]

Tx_Liquor

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 1, 2015
Posts
1,037
It has been a few generations since the fall. No one could remember why it happened or how. Who was to blame? What was the reason? It was like society just up and surrendered one day.

The End

Every day was now a fight for survival. Everyone knew of the Virus. It turned people into mutants and anything that mutated would turn anything it attacked into mutants as well. Many said it was mean to a biological warfare weapon that got out of hand.

The Rules to living were simple. Don't get bit or scratched by a mutant. Don't trust anyone you didn't know. Don't help those you could kill.

These were now just common place ideas. Avoiding mutants and surviving day after day was all that mattered... finding food and supplies that hadn't been claimed was the difference between life and death in the wastes.
 
Last edited:
There was a light haze everywhere, the sky no longer held its pristine blue that existed in the time before. Julie Delaney heard many stories about the better times, those that didn't require you look over your shoulder every few seconds. That was before the horde got to him, a mass of mutated people attacked the ranch they had made a home with. Only two people survived, herself and an older woman that took her. But by the time she reached adulthood, the woman passed. It was amazing she survived as long as she did, and along the way she taught Julie how to get by, how to scavenge, and how to kill. For years, she had lived on her own this way. She never stayed anywhere too long, always afraid that her death would follow if she lingered in one place. It was a lonely life, and one that left her skeptical of many. Twice she had fallen for love, and the first time ended in his death by mutants, the other ended up turning on her and earned a blade to the brain.

Recently she came upon a washed up town. Rumors surfaced from travelers on the road that some supplies could be found there, however the place was also said to be watched by a group of bandits. It bothered her none, her hardheaded nature and determination gotten the better of instincts as she camped along the outskirts of the place. She chewed lightly upon a piece of fruit, one of her last scraps of food left. Julie was desperate for this raid to go well, at any cost. Tossing away the rind, hands wiped along her capris while scoping over a small building. Possibly an old shop, she could not tell. Adjusting the long sleeve shirt, head nodded during the silent pep talk she gave to herself. With her knife pulled out in one hand, she had the other open and ready as she made the approach.
 
The building was old, grown over with plants and vines. The building itself looked rather untouched. Something moved in the tall grass near the road, and a small fury animal ran out and back into a safe hiding spot. But nothing else could be seen or heard.

The building itself was dark, and quiet as a grave. What little light broke through the structure just created spears that only helped make the areas around it even darker. Inside shelves still looked like they had supplies and the layout was as described to her in the old stories. In the back is where healing supplies and pills could be found.

It was almost hard to believe all this stuff was still here. And so far, no sign of any bandits... But that was the point. the Raiders wanted people to go inside. They wanted people to try and make off with supplies. A Honey Pot, he called it.

Sure, sometimes a larger group came and a few of them got away, but that was fine. So long as the Raiders got a return on the investment it was worth just watching the place from time to time.

Outside the Raider leader waited for the girl to go inside. Only then did he make the signal for the others to start moving in quietly. It has been a while since they encountered a woman, and a pretty one at that. She would be a good prize for his collection.

Like shadows the raiders moved towards the building not making a sound as they closed in.
 
Julie cautiously stepped over the threshold, peering inside to the treasures that were found within. Immediately she was shocked, all the supplies she saw were still in decent condition. The fact that the rumors were true was also a stunning surprise. Slow steps took her towards one of the shelves, a hand picked up one of the cans and looked it over. Dusty, but still sealed to preserve the food within. A light smile pulled to her lips, tucking the can into the bag that hung from her shoulder. "Remarkable..", she muttered, stepping over to another shelf. Leaning up to the higher one, a soft creak of wood from the worn floor made her flinch. Hand grasped the small box, then quickly walked over to the counter. With her back to the entrance, she used her knife to cut it open. Placing the blade down, fingers opened it the rest of the way, her face instantly lighting up. Shiny bullets laid neatly within, Julie laughed softly in victory as she looked them over, completely oblivious to the company that stealthily entered the shop.
 
The First raider moved in quickly and grabbed the girl around the body, pinning her her arms against her generous breasts. He rocked back lifting her off the ground in this reverse bear hug.

Another Raider ran around to grab both her legs to keep her from kicking any more than she already had. A Third moved in, laughing and helped the first two secure Julie better. And a fourth cheered as he shoved things off a counter top where they were maneuvering their captive. And yet another was following the group as he ripped open her shirt to expose her. "Nice." He said, clearing the floor so the others could move Julie to the counter the dark masked one had made room for.

Still another followed not making as much noise as his friends, but the one following along was making a lot of noise and shouting "Me first! Me first!" He pulled as his armor and tried to get his pants open.

"Stop!" A woman shouted and it forced the men to do just that.

The woman approached, eyes fixed on Julie. She walked up, predatory eyes fixed on Julie. The woman put a gloved hand on Julie's face and and looked her right in the eye. "You have some nice teeth. Very pretty. If you bite one of my boys, we'll have to knock those teeth our. Understand?"

The female leader waited with a sly smile until the message had sunk in. She didn't seem to care about offers or pleas to be released. The Raider woman sniffed with a smiled then slapped the thin mow-hawked raider and said "Trax is first! He's earned it. Get her naked boys. I'll go get us some hootch." The woman walked away her hips swaying and promising sex, but all eyes were on Julie as hands started to pull at what clothes she had left.
 
Surprise overcame her, a pair of arms taking hold of her and preventing her defenses. Julie glanced to her knife, squirming to get away from the man that had her to get to it. There was no use once he lifted her, feet began kicking as she roared in defiance. Another took hold of her legs, her glare staring him down as she screamed. "Let me go, you bastards!" Fight or flight was never a choice for her, the option always being fight in Julie's case as she wriggled violently in their clutches. Others began flooding in, the horrific realization sinking in as she realized this had to be planned. Wide eyes watched as the man tore open her shirt, bare breasts bouncing free much to her despair. "Don't you dare! I swear I'll gut you all once I'm free and you'll regret it!", the threats were all she had at this point, as the woman finally came in and made her leadership known. Brows furrowed in her direction, the dead lock staying even as she clutched her face. Julie's lips opened in her grasp, bitterly replying to her with a, "Fuck you."

Then she walked off, her words settled the terrifying fate as the other closed in around her. Bit by bit the clothes were ripped from her. The remains of her shirt were flung on the floor, as her pants soon followed suit. Julie tried pulling a limb free, tugging her arms and her legs to resist the force on them. She screamed loudly in a fit of rage, her gaze bouncing between them as she was then fully naked and at their mercy. "You'll pay, mark my words. You'll be sorry.", she hatefully spoke to them, feeling her pulse rise from fear. Surely this would be her end, she almost prayed for death over this humiliation, hating the way their eyes drank her naked body in. Every squirm sent her luscious mounds to jiggle, the curves of her hips and catch to the eyes when she struggled in her attempts at freedom. Desperately she tried looking for a way out, a weak point to take advantage of though there were none in sight.
 
There were seven men there, it wasn't long before each arm and leg was pinned and secured by one of the raiders. Trax, the one who was allowed to go first climbed up and laughed manically as he licked his fingers. Rubbing them on her sex he looked down, spit some saliva down for extra lube and looked Julie in the eyes as he put the tip of his dick at her unprotected entrance.

"Uhg!" His grunt met with his thrust, forcing himself into her with one rock of his whole body. The men cheers and Trax looked around, still balls deep, and nodded his approval laughing joyously. He leaned down, still laughing and licked Julie's cheek, breath smelling of cured meat and almost ammonia. He wasted no time in thrusting over and over. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He chanted with each push of his cock.

"Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!" Soon he was picking up speed. "Yeahyeahyeahyeah!" Some called out "Fuck that bitch, Trax! Fuck her good!!" Trax just looked over his shoulder and nodded before looking at Julie again.

One of the men who wasn't holding Julie down moved in and started to suck on one of her nipples. He bit gently, ran his tongue over the areola and sucked hard enough to lift his head forcing her breast to stretch until he popped from his mouth. "Hmmm." The man said, leaning in to kiss the side of her face Trax hadn't licked. "Do you remember what Boss said about biting?"

Trax pumped faster and harder then shoved deep and howled like a wolf as he shot his hot cum deep inside Julie. A few more hip pumps and he was rolling off and pulling up his pants.

The guy who was holding her leg before Trax took it, climbed up and opened his pants next. He didn't need to lube as Trax had paved the way but unlike his tweaking friend this guy seemed to slid in nice and slow. "Oh, yeah that feels good." He continued rolling in and out of Julie taking his time and enjoying the feel of sliding in and out of her sperm drenched snatch.
 
"Don't touch me!", Julie barked, watching on as Trax's fingers toyed with her slit. Teeth gritted together from the sensations it brought about, jerking her his away from him although it did no good. The man impaled her with no brace possible, Julie squealed out from the sudden jab of pain. Her form muscles were unprepared for such ravaging, the agonizing strain rang through with her soft cries. "Get off me, prick! Fucking stop it!", the act was truly humiliating, as those around him merely cheering him on and watching. She did not want them to see her cry, to see how hopeless she inwardly felt. Watery lines formed on her eyelids as she continued, Julie turning her head in the opposite direction as the man leaned over to lick her cheek.

Another came in, his mouth vigorously sucking and licking on her nipple instant made it react and firm to the attention. She looked on in horror as the glistening skin popped free from his mouth, swallowing a gulp of air as he leaned close and kissed her cheek. "Fuck off, asshole.", she muttered, jostling body writhing the harder Trax's thrusted. Before long, she heard him howl, feeling the heated release of sperm as it shot into her. "No! No! God no!", she cried out in disbelief, tears finally trickling down her face. It hit her that she would surely become pregnant by him, or by any of them as she could not fight any of them off. The next one took Trax's place, not as quick and rough but more gradually to really rub in the embarrassment. "Stop it.... Please, please stop it...", the rage in her voice had turned to sorrow, pleading with pity as he mixed more of the spunk into her and made it spill out from the edges.
 
"Stop?" The man said, kissing her chin and thrusting deeply again. "Why?" He gave her another long and deep thrust, "Everyone here should enjoy this." Another deep thrust, "You feel wonderful. You should be proud." He pushed again, "This is a quality cunt." He started to move in a slightly higher rhythm but still moved more like a lover than a monster.

Someone shouted, "What the fuck, Scout? You going to cum any time soon?"

Someone else shouted, "Fucking marathon man probably going to be in her for an hour!"

Everyone laughed and the man, Scout, looked over his shoulder, "Just trying to tire her out for you guys."

He continued his slow and measured thrusts, all but pistoning Trax's cum back out of her. He kissed her neck and chin again. The man holding Julie's arm slapped him on the back of the head, "Hurry up man. We all want a turn."

Scout looked Julie in the eyes and smiled, still rocking his body against her's and enjoying her. "You want me to hurry up? You want me to just cum in you so these guys get a turn? Or do you want me to take it nice and slow. Fuck you good and gentlemanly?"

The boss lady came back with a large oak barrel on a cart. "Booze is here." She stopped and watched Scout gently plowing Julie then shook he head. "Nope. Off. You're going to be there too long." The crowed cheered and Scout pulled out without having finished himself off.

The Boss lady looked around then snapped her fingers at the man in the dark mask, "Digger! You're a two pump chump. Get in there and make it quick." To the rest she asked, "Who's up for moonshine?"
 
The man continued to pace himself, making her groan at the slow stretching of her walls. Again and again he did it, her head shook from side to side at his words. "It's not true! You're a fucking pervert.... Get off of me..." Julie belted out between the soft gasps for air, his sudden thrusts against her cervix sending her in for a loop each time. Tits wobbled erratically from the plunges, stilling for a moment only to quake again. She despised them all as they spoke, while he leaned into peck against her neck and chin like before. The light thrills were boiled down thanks to her resentment, scowling with watery eyes as she glanced to Scout. "No! I want you to pull out and let me go.", Julie curtly responded, jerking her body to display the defiance. Lips briefly frowned as it was pointless, his cock still taking its precious time sawing in and out of her, drawing up juices of arousal she did not want.

The boss finally came back in with their liquor, Julie sniffling softly as she knew it wasn't going to stop just for that. The only salvation that came was brief, as she ordered Scout away but then commanded another take his place. "You fucking bitch!", blubbered out the girl through another round of sobbing, that haunting face of the masked man eagerly approaching their prize. She tried clamping her thighs together, trying to pull her legs from the hands to so no. "Get away from me.", she bellowed to Digger, her eyes fearfully watching as the man seemed to pay no mind to the words. Tensing herself up, she tried resisting with the only way she could as her slit flexed to only tighten the entry for him.
 
Digger had a hard time getting in, he growled and stabbed her pussy with a finger, then moved it about as if trying to force her open. They 4 men holding her limbs laughed, and Trax, who was no holding her left leg, leaned in and licked her shin. Apparently he some oral fetish.

Scout took one of Julie's arms and told the guy holding her to get something to drink. Still men laughed as Digger had a hard time getting his thick cock into Julie's tight snatch. "...fuck it..." He muttered and pinched her nipples hard.

Digger crawled up and pulled Julie's breast together by her pinched nipples and put his thick cock between her amazing breasts. He started thrusting in and out of her smashed tits and people started to cheer as his desire to find a way to fuck her.

Scout twisted Julie's arm to keep control and leaned in at the same time, "You know... if you suck my cock I won't need to fuck you. Just saying..." He smiled waiting for her response to his offer.

The boss, meanwhile, drank and looked over at Trax. "Get something to drink. I'll hold her leg." The pale woman took Trax's place and secured Julie's leg, but she also made sure to reach out and start toying with Julie's cunt. Her long and cold fingers, ran over the woman's lips and even toyed with her clit. The ice like fingers were forced into her and, as only a woman could, found the most sensitive spots of her cunt. The Boss continued to touch, tickles and rub both her A spot and G spot trying to force and unwanted orgasm from their captive.

"Bear! You're up next." The Boss Lady shouted, still trying to milk a climax from Julie.
 
Julie felt a small victory gained, straining through the finger and still holding her muscles firmly as he tried to push through. When he could not, she let out a snarl but smirked lightly. However that was only brief, a groan of defeat ringing loudly from the hard pinch on each bud. She attempted a buck that did nothing, his weight on her holding strong while pressing both of her breasts together. The thick cock plunged between the two, his head dangerously close to her mouth as it went in. Julie let out a whine of distaste, craning her head away from it. Eyes looked up as Scout was there, lowered brows glaring to his words. The audacity of him to suggest such a thing, she thought of how nice it would be to slip her knife in that mouth of his before responding. "Get bent, shithead. I wouldn't even beg for it."

The sour tone accompanied by her scowl soon faded, a shift in the hold on her leg alerting her. With Digger's body in the way, she could not tell what was going on until she felt the slender fingers start to prod and stroke her heat. "Don't you dare...", she started, glaring up to the man violating her tits. The sudden lashing to her triggers made her squirm, body desperately trying to shift and move from the onslaught. "Goddammit!", she cried out in a throaty tone, traces of pleasure heard from her voice. The repetitive strokes and presses to such places made her hunger, a feeling she tried to fight and mask. A low moan escaped, hips jostling from side to side only assisting with the actions that made her toes curl and fueled her climax. "Quit it.. Pl-please quit, I don't want to cum!", the words stressed more as a moan, Julie rolled her head in despair as she tried to make it stop.
 
Scout shrugged off the comment and backed away while Digger kept fucking Julie's tits. He stopped to slap her nipple with his thick cock several times before smashing her big breasts around his shaft and continuing.

The Leader, hearing Julie's desires to NOT cum took that as a personal challenge and lowered her face between the captive woman's legs to lick and suck her clit. The guys howled with pleasure and their leader refused to stop until Julie's body betrayed her desires and she'd finally cum all over her mistress' fingers and lips.

Digger grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her head up while stroking his cock. A few strokes in and he was finally spraying his foul jizz all over her face. More men cheered and Digger used her nipple to wipe the tip of his cock before hoping off the table.

The Boss woman climbed up on the counter with a grin, then opened the tattered remains of her own pants to show a large, dense cock of her own. "Sorry Bear. You're next, I promise." Then to the other she said, "Let's flip her over boys, you know what mama wants." The Raider leader winked at Julie while all 7 men were now working in tandem to lift and turn Julie face down. All the while the Raider queen stroked her own shaft while playing with the clit nestled under her modest balls.

"Spread her." The woman commanded before leaning in to lick Julie's ass, coating it with saliva in preparation for what she had planned next. The store echoed with cheers and laughter.
 
Julie was completely helpless as the man defiled her breast, and the woman took the liberty of ravaging her slit. The added warmth of a tongue and mouth made her head spin. Erratically she thrashed, trying to urge the face away from her sensitive slit but it was no use. "S-s-top.... Not th-at... aghh!", Julie cried out shrilly, tears of regret and shame ran freely as the climax unleashed in gushes. Fully ashamed with herself for doing such a thing at their hands, all she could manage was a shuddering sob. The man now taking her hair and squirting his sperm all over her sobbing face. Salty bitterness on her tongue made her gag, Julie spitting it at Digger but missing completely with the was landing on her breast. Cum stained face looked to the ceiling, sure it could not get worse than that until the woman's voice spoke out.

A sheer expression of awe and dread stared as she revealed her own cock. Frozen, she barely looked at the men as they began to turn her. It all clicked on what was about to happen, her body starting to thrash and legs tried kicking against the grip. Their strength overpowered her immensely, she could hardly to her head to see what was happening. "Please no! Not that! Anything but that, please!" She cried with a sad desperation, hardly able to speak clearly from her hysterical sobbing. Head hung down, Julie cringed as she felt the tongue run along the puckered hole. She tensed up immediately, however the hands held her open and she knew that it would help her none. Chest swelled rapidly with every breath, Julie muttering over and over again, "No, no, no... I beg of you don't... Please don't do it..." Up until the first thrust that stretched her and made her shrilly screams echo throughout the store.
 
The Raider Queen pulled open her top, and lowered her bare breasts to rest on Julie's back as she enjoyed the feel of her cock in the other woman's ass. Val gripped Julie's face and turned it so the non-jizzed side was facing her. "Good girl," the Raider Queen whispered.

She let her body weight settle on Julie's back while the woman's ass got used to the magnificent cock. "You're butt feels so nice! Not just a pretty one. I'm going to keep you." The Raider Queen started rocking her body, gently pumping in and out of Julie's back door as she kissed and licked Julie's ear. "Ever had a woman cum in you?" A low chuckle made the Queen's entire body vibrate but she kept up the slow and obviously pleasurable assault.
 
Julie hated being forced to watch the cock saw in and out of her ass. She tried to keep her breathing calm, but the urge to sob was hard to resist. Her walls were being strained in such an excruciating manner, never taken anything there before. Truly she felt disgusting as the cum on her face slowly ran off in drops, the violation stinging both her body and her pride. "F-fuck you... I'm... I'm going to kill you... I swear..", her weak voice croaked out, groaning while the woman stirred her insides. "Don't you dare... You fucking... Piece... of shit..." Julie barely managed to get out between the gasps for air, her nails digging hard into her palms. Each time she full sheathed herself, Julie shuddered a low whine emitting. There was a mix of spite and sadness in her eyes, aimed at the queen's face. If looks could kill, that would be the one to do it, but in her position the whim was blasphemous. Even with her attempt to pull from anyone of them, or to kick in any way was thwarted. The laughter and their jeers only enhancing her a anguish.
 
The Raider Queen moved, grabbing Julie's shoulder and using it for leverage as she blatantly speared her victim's ass. It required her to slow down just to make sure she was thrusting as hard and as deep as possible.

"Yes. Oh yes!" She chanted with each trust. "Resist me. Defy me. But I'm still - Oh! I'M CUMMING!" The Raider woman thrust hard, balls to clit hard, and unleashed a tsunami of cum into Julie's ass. "Damn!" She pumped her hips against Julie's rear, each time sending more and more of her lady cum into the younger woman's butt. "Yes! Yes... you're mine! All mine!" She said, now jabbing Julie's tight back door with her hips.

She kissed her new slaves cheek then moved to make sure Julie's back was massaged by her own tits. "That was great, baby! I can't wait to fuck you like that again soon. Very, very soon."

She pulled her cock out of Julie's ass and moved off the counter. "Bear, you're up." She called and the man said nothing as he climbed up on the counter and freed is huge cock. He pulled up Julie's hips and lined himself up to plow straight in.

He gave Julie a few seconds of reprieve but finally shoved his big dick into her cunt with one hard and merciless thrust. Bear grunted and soon he was starting to fuck Julie's unprotected pussy with a firm and emotionless pattern.
 
It was almost inhumane to watch. Julie could see the thick shaft burying itself between the split of her ass. How could she fit it all in there? It gave her such agony, and what's worse even a hint of pleasure. The shock wave from each thrust traveled through to her g-spot, making the hole drip a slow trickle. She hated it so much, and all she could try to focus on was that as the woman grabbed her and used her body for more leverage. "Fucking... Noo!", her tired vocals rang out at the alert of the queen's release. All she could do was stay there and take it, the girth twitching as she flooded her insides. It was so deep, pumping in warmth that made Julie groaned in disgust. Heartily she wept as the woman kissed her, feeling the body on hers made her want to revolt, though internally she told herself it was hopeless.

Another man was up, he could feel the rugged hands shifting her where he wanted her pussy. Julie let her head fall, and along with it drops that formed a puddle on the counter top. He wasted no time plowing her with gusto. Her sex was slick from her remaining orgasm and the cum that leaked out. It enhanced the lewd claps of impact, her folds squishing from the force. If only she could die from this, the embarrassment felt to be enough alone. "I... hate.. you.. all...", Julie muttered out with each thrust the man gave her, not even wanting to look at any of them. Her body ricocheted as Bear jousted her, tits rocking turbulently below her in motion with the rhythm. It hurt more, the pain from her stretched anus and raw cunt. She wished it would end soon, chiding herself for being so stupid and blind to walk in here in the first place.
 
Bear didn't taunt or tease. He just pumped his dick in and out of Julie in an almost machine like fashion. It was as if he were fucking her out of obligation than desire. But that didn't stop him from pushing into her cunt as he reached his climax. More cum was added to the load Julie was already filled with and then it was time for someone new.

the New cummer took Bear's place behind Julie, now on her knees and ripped open his pants. Unlike Bear he seemed much more eager to plow the raider's queen's captive. He shoved his average sized cock into Julie's already over flowing cunt and grabbed her hips.

He started pounding away like an animal looking to breed. Meanwhile Scout was back, hand gripping Julie's hair. His cock was just inches from her face but clearly afraid to fuck her mouth. "What do you say now? One less cock cumming in your baby maker? All you have to do is suck it."

The Raider Queen appeared and grabbed a handful of Julie's hair, "If she bites it, I'll punish her until she begs for death."

With those words of encouragement Scout carefully pushed his dick into Julie's mouth, expecting the worst but hoping for the best.
 
Julie's mind could barely fathom any thoughts, only focused on her suffering and how much she wanted it to end. Her head could almost touch the counter, a part of her wanting just to sleep forever than to take this. Erupting with a groan as Bear finished with her, the mass amount of semen within her crevice was now running out freely. She could feel the slickness between her folds, and even when it started to run and fall onto the surface below. A sensation so filthy, but it was only a matter of seconds before another man settled in behind her, plunging himself in quick. Julie cried out in agony, "It hurts... Make it stop... Please.. Please...", she pouted, shimmering lines running down her face. Her muscles felt battered and tired, the man vulgarly smacking into her ass with his sex.

The next thing she knew, her head was being pulled up, a twitching cock now in her face. Shaking her head, lips frowned as she spoke. "No... No no... I can't..." sobbed out the girl, hatefully looking between the two with watery eyes. Chest heaved, and her gaze was defiant to the queen's words. Yet still her lips parted to take the girth into her mouth as he pushed it forward. Julie gave no effort in sucking him off, merely keeping her trap open so he could shove himself toward her throat. Instantly she gagged on him, struggling to breath with no help from all the crying she had done. Her eyes begged for him to stop, obscene choking sounds came from her and she had to force herself to swallow to keep from throwing up. In turn the muscles caved around his shaft, and drool now falling from her lips as he continued to defile her mouth.
 
The men just laughed as Julie begged for them to stop. It only encouraged the one assaulting her now to adjust his tempo. The wet slaps with each thrust sent more and more of the mixed cum spill out.

Scout seemed disappointed at first, but after grabbing a handful of hair he moved Julie's head to get a good feel when he hit the back of her throat. "Oh, that will work!" He said, even pausing to shove his dick deep and choking her for a a few seconds.

Scout pulled his dick from her mouth and slapped the spit covered member on the cum dripping side of her face. "That's it. Be a good little fuck toy." He put his cock back in her mouth making sure to slid his tip across her tongue giving her a taste of Digger's cum once again, but she wouldn't get a chance to spit as he continued on and stabbed her throat.

The Raider queen looked around, her own cock swinging with the weight of recovery. Chances were she might want a second go at Julie at this rate. "Who hasn't had a chance to fuck this cunt," She paused for effect then added, "In her pussy." Many laughed at the joke and the man who'd first grabbed Julie, who'd been holding one of her arms this entire time lifted his hand.

"Oh, shit, Hound! You haven't fucked her yet? You're the one who grabbed her. You should get something special." She looked around asking, "Anyone else?"

A man, not holding one of Julie's limbs stepped up, "I haven't. But I don't need to. I'd like to trade my turn at the new girl to fuck Rajah tonight." This earned a lot of oohs and whistles from some of the others.

The Queen considered this for a moment, then shook her head. "No deal. New deal. You can double team her with Houndstooth or forfeit your turn."

The cruelest part to all this was that the man started looking her over as if trying to talk himself into this. There was a mild annoyance on his face, as if she were over used by now. As if to illustrate this point, in the silence of the negotiation the sloshing of the man fucking her now could be heard in obviously clarity.

Scout continued his attack on her throat, pulling out to slap her mouth or cheek from time to time. The man finally shook his head, "I'll pass. She's not even sucking cock. Hell, I think your jizz dumpster is broken."

The man plowing Julie thrust hard, pausing, then thrust again, saying "You're loss! Oh, this feels good!" He shoved hard and kept himself deep as his load was added to mixture already flooding her sex.

The Raider leader smiled, met Julie's eyes and nodded, "Probably pregnant by now. But, who's it's daddy?" She then looked at Scout and sighed, "Oh, fucking give it up. You're never going to cum like that."

The man on the counter pulled out of Julie and took her arm from Houndstooth. "Wait! Flip her back over. Scout, get out of her mouth. You can fuck me to get off." The men, meanwhile, moved Julie around like a rag doll until she was on her back again. "Hound, I promise you something nice. You just have to be patient." The Leader then climbing up on the counter and kissed the sticky mess of Julie's entrance. "Hmmm... shame you can't taste what I'm tasting. Or can you?" The woman then lowered her face to Julie's crotch and started to lick and suck at the mess between her legs.

The store erupted with cheers.
 
The more the man plunged into her throat, the harder she choked. She could barely breathe, feeling the urge to vomit not helping her in any sense. Each time he pulled from her mouth to smack her face, Julie sputtered and coughed loudly with saliva splattering around her mouth and on the counter top. "No.. Wait...", her hoarse voice barely had volume, as if the words did any good at this point. Scout continued to plow into her throat, her eyes rolling back with her throat going into convulsions every time he hit the back of it. The man behind her was showing no signs of stopping, lewd sounds of her sloshing cunt being slapped again and again.

She could hear them start to banter and deal around her, deciding who to take turns and where. Silently she was grateful for one wanting no part of her, but the queen wasn't having that at all. Julie wanted to scream her protest, even attempting to pull her mouth off the cock in her throat but it was pointless. Scout had her by the hair, endlessly choking her over and over again. When he finally did cease, Julie gasped deeply to catch air, a fit of coughing breaking between them until she could collect herself. Weak, sore, and growing tired, she closes her eyes as the man behind her began to pump her full of his load now. Groaning loudly, Scout attempted another shot at screwing her throat as the queen taunted her once more.

Julie contemplated biting on the shaft, wondering if death would be better than this. Scout stopped trying to get off in her mouth now, the group working in tandem to shift her to her back once again. She could feel the grime of cum and saliva touching her backside, the fight in her was running out slowly. So drained from everything, her leg tried to shift, then the other but with no heart. A low moan escaped as the warm mouth assaulted her battered heat. "S.. top..", was all she could manage, a raspy whisper thanks to her sore throat. Half opened eyes glanced down to the queen, Julie shook her head and let it roll to the side as the queen went and had her feast of her despite what the girl wanted.
 
Val continued working and savoring, massaging and stroking Julie's abused sex with tender care. Scout meanwhile took his promised consolation prize and climbed up on what was left of the counter. The Raider Queen didn't seem to change her technique or even pause as Scout grunted and moaned in pleasure.

Scout's stamina was truly as strong as the others had complained. His hips against his leader's ass was strong and steady. It was a long time before the tempo changed to start indicating he was getting close to release, Val never stopped moving her lips and tongue with loving care over Julie's exhausted sex the entire time.

Finally, as Scout started grunting and saying, "I'm cumming boss. I'm cumming in you."

The Queen stopped letting fingers continue gently touching Julie as he voice barked harshly, "Yeah! Fucking cum in your Queen. Give me that fucking cum!" Only a woman would know how the leader of these men was pulling off her act, but she was faking pleasure as Scout filled her with his spunk instead.

Val leaned in and sucked a bit more on Julie's sex and then moved up the captive girls body. Scout was spent, slipping off the counter and laying back in a chair. The Raider woman moved until she could meet Julie's eyes, smile and lean in to kiss her prisoner with her juice covered lips. "Do you want it to stop? Tell me you're mine, all mine, and it stops right now."

The man who'd given up his turn throw his ax down on the ground and started walking away saying, "This is fuckin' bull shit!"

Val caressed her un-spunked cheek and kissed her chin and neck. "Promise yourself to me, and no man will touch your treasures again. Or... Houndstooth gets his turn."
 
Back
Top