Yoga Pants Pix

You should wear those everywhere.

Well I have worn them to other places every now and again :)

mmmm... would love to see more of you. :rose:
Ahhhh....I have some other photos floating around here :)

I'm sure you're a distraction. ;) Thank you for sharing! :kiss:

You are quite welcome. As for a distraction....I would love to know if that's true lol :D

Don't mind at all. Thanks for the picture;)

You're welcome and thanks so much for not minding :D

Well I have worn them to other places every now and again :)

Ahhhh....I have some other photos floating around here :)

You are quite welcome. As for a distraction....I would love to know if that's true lol :D

You're welcome and thanks so much for not minding :D

Any time. I will stand behind you anytime;) lol:devil:

tumblr_nx7wcmgufC1s0f2c5o1_540.jpg

Now that is a sweet toned ass. that I'd love to slide my cock deep into.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Love women in yoga pants...especially ones of all different sizes. These were Mrs. S from earlier this year.

Very hot! I'd love to rub your pussy through them and see how big a wet spot and see how big a wet spot we could make in the crotch!

I know going out full well that they garner attention but thats why i like to wear them :)

I love to wear yoga pants to the gym.....hope you all don't mind me sharing a photo of me :)

I want so bad to see more pics of you. Looking good!!!

Those sweet cheeks of yours made my balls tingle. They need my personal attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a cutie a few mins ago in the store. Looked like she was with her dad. She was maybe 18-19, wearing the yoga pants with a hooded sweatshirt look. I couldn't help but notice her thong panty outline. It was clearly visible. Just wanted to reach out so bad and trace the outline with my fingers. I'd give anything to bust a nut right in the crotch of them for her. She looks like she might like that.

Back