Personal Trainers 5.0

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Look for staff, relatives, and significant others for this RP centered around Max's Gym, a private health club in Sacramento not part of any chain. Max Lavoisier, a Haitian immigrant long since naturalized as a US citizen, is the proprietor. He is engaged to Bridget Jacobs, the club's self-defense instructor.

Then there are the personal trainers, but the senior one is Stanislav Belek, a son of Polish immigrants and a mix of brains and brawn. He's a bit more of a cultural snob than one would think, given his profession. I play Stan, as before. He's a long-time friend of Max who got hired soon after moving out to Sacramento from the Miami area. A bit of a womanizer, but at least he doesn't pretend not to be or lie to the women.

Looking for Max, Bridget, and:

1. Kristin "Kris" Bjornstad, an avowed lesbian and tomboy, but one who avoids the "butch" and "femme" labels with elements of both. She has short hair, but not a buzz or crewcut. It's more of a pageboy style. She is dating....
2. Amber Dumont, a modeling agent and former model herself. Bisexual, very femme, and cheating on Kris with....
3. Lars Bjornstad, an ENT doctor, Kris's older brother, married man, and something of a religious hypocrite (churchgoing Lutheran, while unfaithful to his wife).
4. Nicole Procter, the club's receptionist and a free spirit. Her younger sister, still in college is.....
5. Gail Procter, a bit of a romantic and a devout Quaker. Has a crush on Stan, though he is a notorious philanderer. Her brother is ....
6. Ralph Procter, a police officer currently being investigated for possible brutality.
7. Serena Belek, Stan's first cousin and roommate from Warsaw. Ex-ballerina and a chain-smoking, boozing mess. Currently working as a cocktail waitress.

PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top