If you've never sucked cock but thought about it

Jack in the box.

A few years back I did suck a cock, but he did not shoot. I'd like my next try to go to completion. Kinda like a jack in the box, never knowing when he might pop.
The fantasy; Make an arrangement through craigslist or other media to trade a blow job for a massage. I make it clear that if anything else happens it will happen with a condom. I arrive at his house, he answers the door in a house robe. We exchange pleasantries and I enter his living room. I see a large beach towel on the floor in front of his couch, then I notice a single straight back chair in the middle of the room. He tells me to remove my clothes as he sits down in the chair. I am nervous as I remove my clothes and place them over his couch. I turn around to see that he has opened his robe and spread his legs exposing his semi hard cock. I go over to him and kneel between his legs, I hold his cock and feel it harden in my hand. I see his pre cum forming at the tip as I lean forward to lick its head and taste him. He begins to tell me what to do, almost like a voice in the background. I take him into my mouth and begin to work up and down on his hard shaft. Lost in the moment, I think about the unique texture of the head compared to the hardness underneath it.
I hear him moan, I go a little to deep into my throat and gag a little. I pull back and look at him as I continue to stroke his cock with my hand. I hear him say, don't stop now. I take him back in my mouth and just as I get a good rhythm going I feel it, I hear him moan, I taste his cum shooting into my mouth as his cock pulsates. I think about the taste, I think about what I've just done, I think I like it. He pushes me back away from his cock as he continues to breathe hard, a rhythmic pant. He catches his breath and says; It's your turn.
I go over to the towel on the floor and lie face down with my head turned to the side. I hear him moving about the house, then he returns. He straddles my body as he squats down over my thighs. He sets some things down to the side of me. Several bottles of lotion, a hand towel, and a hand full of colored condoms. He begins to massage my shoulders, pausing to warm some lotion in his hands, he starts again. I close my eyes as I began to really enjoy the massage. He works his hands down to my lower back, that feels great. I hear his voice in the background again. He's telling my how good my mouth felt on his cock, how he would like to make this a regular thing. I feel his cock harden between my cheeks. I open my eyes and see the condoms as I feel him slide down my legs toward my feet. He maneuvers my legs so that he is between them. The massage moves from my lower back to my buttocks. This feels great, I close my eyes again. He wraps one hand around my cock and slowly strokes me as he massages with the other hand. He stops, I feel him shifting foward on my legs. I open my eyes to see him pick up the other bottle of lotion and a condom. I close my eyes again and relax, I know what is coming, I am his.
I feel the cold lotion as he pours it directly on my anus. He grasps my cock again and starts a slow stroking again. I feel a finger from his other hand working the lubricant into my anus. I moan, I want this to happen and I know it. He removes his hands from me, I open my eyes again as I feel him moving around on my legs. I see the open wrapper as he readies himself for me. He lays his body over mine. His mouth is kissing my neck as I feel his hardness searching for my anus. He stops long enough to use his hand to guide his cock to my entrance. I feel his head spreading me open, I try to relax, but this hurts. He stops to ask if I'm OK, I answer yes as he continues to enter me. I feel his weight on my back as he is sucking and biting on my neck again. I feel the full length of his cock in me. He begins to fuck me like he is possessed. I just melt under him. I feel so good giving him pleasure like this. He's panting, making noises, I feel his cock throbbing inside me. He's cumming again, he's sucking on my neck again, I like this. After his breathing calms, I feel him pull out and roll off to my side on his back.
I ease myself up and move over to him. I move his legs apart as I get into position between them. I stare at his limp cock as I remove the condom for him turning it inside out as I remove it. The cum inside runs down over his cock and balls. I lean forwad and begin to lick up all of his cum. I kiss his balls and suck his soft cock. Then I get up to dress as I'm leaving out of the front door, I hear him ask; can I call you again. I don't answer, I lock and close the door behind me.
I get home and know I need a shower, I undress and enter the bathroom and see the marks all over my neck in the mirror. I think about what has happened and stroke myself until I cum. I hope he calls soon!
 
I tried when I was single 30 years ago

He sucked me and swallowed my cum. I sucked him for a little while, but not to orgasm. Now that I'm in my 50's, I think about cock a lot. My wife is into the fantasy. She has me suck her tits like a cock. She fucks me with her fingers and a rubber cock. I have not had an orgasm analy yet. But it feels great most of the time. No sure if a real cock will ever cum into the picture. But fantasy is good for now.
 
meet in a bar, innocent enough, a few beers while watching football..strike up a conversation over beers then all of a sudden an innocent bump, maybe he accidentally touches my ass, our eyes meet, i smile, he touches my ass again, i smile again and motion for a dark corner to grab a seat, we exchange names then sit in a booth in the corner, still appearing to be watching the game..my hand reaches under the table onto his thigh, onto his cock under his jeans..we exchange touches for a few minutes then head for the door, as we get to our cars, we kiss, deep kiss in the dark, tongues exploring, my hands on his ass pulling him against me, we figure out that we are in public and decide on a motel, as we get the room our hands grasp together under the counter, out of sight of the very knowing desk attendant, race to the room i am peeling my clothes off before i make it to the room and am already naked as we slam the door closed behind us, i am naked in front of him and help him remove his pants, droppng to my knees and lick the head of his cock as we fall on the bed, we kiss, while our bodies press against ech other, our hard cocks rubbing against each other, we turn to 69, his fingers enter my ass as he takes my cock in his mouth, i moan, i do the same to him, exploring his ass, he puches himself into me, i want this to last all night as we explore ech other's cock and ass, i suck his cock, lick his cock and balls, i am in ecstasy as i feel his cock swell and he moans loudly, my cock explodes in his mouth while his hands explore my ass, he tenses and the my mouth wraps tight on his cock, his cum fills my mouth, then we turn and return to kiss, our tongues exchanging our cum, our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, legs intertwined, in complete and total bliss :kiss:
so damned hoottt
 
Back
Top