If you've never sucked cock but thought about it

I’m at my friend’s house and it’s his birthday and we’re drinking a lot. He and his boyfriend are having a good time with all the guests and I ask if I can lay down a minute to let my head stop spinning. I lay down on the bed for a while and fall asleep. He wakes me and says everyone has left and asks if I want to come to the club with them. I say sure and as he helps me stand up out of the bed and I stumble into his arms. With our faces that close, I lean towards him and give him a kiss and tell him I want to do something. He asks what I’m doing as I start unbuttoning his pants and drop down on my knees in front of him and slide his pants down. I tell him I want to give him a birthday present and reach out for his cock and begin stroking him. He says we really should go and I open my mouth and lick his cock tip to base and back. He moans as I slide his cock into my mouth and begin moving slowly up and down, enjoying the feel of my first real cock in my mouth. He knows I’ve never done this before, so he lets me slowly jack his cock up and down as my mouth learns to take him deeper and deeper. I remove my hand and start pushing him further into my mouth as I slowly bob up and down on his hardness. He puts his hands on my head and pushes his cock into me as I relax and let him slide into my throat. He says he wants to come and I reach around his ass and pull him deeper into me as I feel his cock begin to stiffen. He pumps steadily into my mouth and moans as he shoots hot sticky ropes of cum into my mouth and throat as I push him deep as I can. I continue to move my mouth up and down on him until his cock starts to soften and I have cleansed all of the cum from his cock.

HOT Stuff

I prefer to write this as a story... okay by you?

"We know why we're here. Take off your clothes."

You strip while I watch, admiring each flexure of your hard body. "Get up on the bed. I'll be with you a minute."

I strip quickly, my cock hard and throbbing, wanting to feel your skin against mind, here, now!

I look you over as I go to my knees. "Nervous?"

You grin. "Hell, yes!"

"Good. I'd hate to be the only one."

I look up and my eyes lock with yours. "We made our decision when we chose to meet here. Do you want to back out now that we're so close?"

You shake your head, a gesture of finality. "No."

"Try to relax, then, and we'll get through this together." My eyes search yours. "No matter how this goes, our curiousity will have been satisfied."

You nod and I nudge your legs farther apart. My fingers reach out - just a second's hesitation - and then trace lightly up the underside of your cock. A soft sigh escapes you, but that's all. I do it again, this time stroking behind your balls, then cupping them loosely as I move forward - then back to your stiffened dick. I grip you loosely at first, marveling at the soft skin over the steel-hard shaft. Somehow it's different from stroking my own cock, yet familiar.

My nervousness largely evaporates then and I grip you firmly, stroking you up and down… long, smooth strokes that cause low moans to slip from your lips. Okay, here goes nothing.... My lips part and I give your balls short, wet licks as I let your cock slip through my fingers... then it's just there, in my face, with a single drop of precum decorating the tip. I lick it delicately away, savoring the taste, committing it to memory - then, unable to resist any longer, I lean slightly forward and take the head between my wet lips. You stiffen, your back arching slightly as I suck, wrenching a groan from deep within you. I let my tongue play, stroking the head lazily, circling the corona... tasting you. Your hands are at the back of my neck, holding my mouth in place.

I remember all the time we spent talking about this, online and on the phone, jerking off in tandem. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth." "I want you to fuck my mouth." "I want to taste your cum and swallow every drop." All that and more, and now I try to make it all come true.

I gradually let more and more of your cock into my mouth, licking along the underside, feeling the big vein pulsing against my tongue… I have some bad moments when I wonder if I can breathe with this monster in my mouth, but I refuse to panic and eventually I can feel the head of your cock against the back of my throat. Okay, no rush…. I move my hot mouth up and down your shaft, stroking your balls with my fingertips, cupping them as I suck. Once I've gotten comfortable sucking your cock to this extent, I look up and nod. You stand, take my face between your hands and begin to fuck my mouth, now setting the pace to your style. Again and again your cock bumps the back of my throat, almost forcing me to swallow; again and again there's that brief flare of panic. I can feel that you're close, feel it in the pulsing of your cock in my mouth. It's now or never…. I open my throat as far as I can, grab your ass and pull you forward as I thrust toward you. I gag - just for a second - as you slip down my throat and my mind screams nonononono; but I can do this; I know I can. I force the panic down and take your cock in my throat, fucking you with my mouth… the panic eases, my throat relaxes; I can breathe. You're jerking now, slamming into my mouth, your knees trembling, face contorted… you're almost there. I feel/taste the first hot jet down my throat, swallowing as fast as I can, taking cock and cum alike. You fuck and cum and I gulp you down, over and over, taking it all. This is what I wanted - what we wanted - and I don't stop till you're drained, barely able to stand.

I hold you in my mouth, waiting… After a moment, you pull back and kind of wobble to the bed, collapsing heavily onto the edge of the mattress. I smile at you from where I'm still kneeling. "Okay, catch your breath… then it's your turn."

I imagine...

I imagine living next door to an older gentleman who has been widowed for awhile. A very nice man who is a retired professional who lost his wife to a horrible disease and is still grieving her passing. One afternoon in the late fall we are out raking leaves and getting our yards in shape for winter. It's a cool day that's getting colder as the sun goes down. We strike up a conversation and he invites me in for a cup of warm cider with spiced rum. We go inside his home and talk about life and the seasons changing eventually he describes his wife and the close relationship they shared and how much he misses her. Even at his age he is a strikingly handsome man who has kept himself in great shape. I am surprised that he has not found companionship by now. He becomes emotional as he describes he and his wife's relationship. I felt horrible for him for being so alone. I moved over to him and sat beside him to comfort him. I placed my hand on his shoulder, and then put my arm around his shoulders. As we drank more cider, we somehow connect and he confides in me that he wished he had a friend who he could trust to be intimate with, but he didn't get around much and most of his old friends has passed away or moved to a warmer climate. As we talked, I began to massage his arms and shoulders. We were both feeling relaxed from the cider. I ask him if he ever thought about a male companion. He looked at me with a strange warmness in his eyes and replied that he would like that kind of a friend to be me. I could see his cock was starting to harden in his pants. I ask him to stand up for a moment. When he arose I unfastened his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor. I reached around him and hugged him to my face. I could feel him getting harder against my cheek. I pulled down his boxers and was surprised to find he had a beautiful, uncut seven inch cock. It had a slight curve to the right, and had gorgeous veins and piss tube and foreskin that covered his entire cock head to a cone shape. I could feel him put his hands on the back of my head as I kissed, licked and gently ran my tongue in and around the foreskin sucking on the head of his cock. I slowly stroked his manhood and pulled back the foreskin and worked it back and over his cock head and kissed and licked his nuts as I felt his nut sack and massaged him as I gave him head. I traced the veins and the piss tube up and down the rippled shaft of his hard cock. I could tell he hadn't come for quite a while his cock was rock hard. I was softly massaging his ass cheeks and upper legs as he started leaking a good amount of pre cum and then after just a few minutes of licking and sucking he shot a nice amount of cum into my mouth. I looked up at him as he looked down at me with an adoring expression of relief on his face...

Last edited:
I imagine living next door to an older gentleman who has been widowed for awhile. A very nice man who is a retired professional who lost his wife to a horrible disease and is still grieving her passing. One afternoon in the late fall we are out raking leaves and getting our yards in shape for winter. It's a cool day that's getting colder as the sun goes down. We strike up a conversation and he invites me in for a cup of warm cider with spiced rum. We go inside his home and talk about life and the seasons changing eventually he describes his wife and the close relationship they shared and how much he misses her. Even at his age he is a strikingly handsome man who has kept himself in great shape. I am surprised that he has not found companionship by now. He becomes emotional as he describes he and his wife's relationship. I felt horrible for him for being so alone. I moved over to him and sat beside him to comfort him. I placed my hand on his shoulder, and then put my arm around his shoulders. As we drank more cider, we somehow connect and he confides in me that he wished he had a friend who he could trust to be intimate with, but he didn't get around much and most of his old friends has passed away or moved to a warmer climate. As we talked, I began to massage his arms and shoulders. We were both feeling relaxed from the cider. I ask him if he ever thought about a male companion. He looked at me with a strange warmness in his eyes and replied that he would like that kind of a friend to be me. I could see his cock was starting to harden in his pants. I ask him to stand up for a moment. When he arose I unfastened his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor. I reached around him and hugged him to my face. I could feel him getting harder against my cheek. I pulled down his boxers and was surprised to find he had a beautiful, uncut seven inch cock. It had a slight curve to the right, and had gorgeous veins and piss tube and foreskin that covered his entire cock head to a cone shape. I could feel him put his hands on the back of my head as I kissed, licked and gently ran my tongue in and around the foreskin sucking on the head of his cock. I slowly stroked his manhood and pulled back the foreskin and worked it back and over his cock head and kissed and licked his nuts as I felt his nut sack and massaged him as I gave him head. I traced the veins and the piss tube up and down the rippled shaft of his hard cock. I could tell he hadn't come for quite a while his cock was rock hard. I was softly massaging his ass cheeks and upper legs as he started leaking a good amount of pre cum and then after just a few minutes of licking and sucking he shot a nice amount of cum into my mouth. I looked up at him as he looked down at me with an adoring expression of relief on his face...

WOW HOT!!!!

Love your story, X15. Hot and sweet. It is getting me so wet. I hope guys read this and finally make the move on someone they've been longing for.

You strip while I watch, admiring each flexure of your hard body. "Get up on the bed. I'll be with you a minute."

I strip quickly, my cock hard and throbbing, wanting to feel your skin against mind, here, now!

You grin. "Hell, yes!"

I look up and my eyes lock with yours. "We made our decision when we chose to meet here. Do you want to back out now that we're so close?"

"Try to relax, then, and we'll get through this together." My eyes search yours. "No matter how this goes, our curiousity will have been satisfied."

You nod and I nudge your legs farther apart. My fingers reach out - just a second's hesitation - and then trace lightly up the underside of your cock. A soft sigh escapes you, but that's all. I do it again, this time stroking behind your balls, then cupping them loosely as I move forward - then back to your stiffened dick. I grip you loosely at first, marveling at the soft skin over the steel-hard shaft. Somehow it's different from stroking my own cock, yet familiar.

My nervousness largely evaporates then and I grip you firmly, stroking you up and down… long, smooth strokes that cause low moans to slip from your lips. Okay, here goes nothing.... My lips part and I give your balls short, wet licks as I let your cock slip through my fingers... then it's just there, in my face, with a single drop of precum decorating the tip. I lick it delicately away, savoring the taste, committing it to memory - then, unable to resist any longer, I lean slightly forward and take the head between my wet lips. You stiffen, your back arching slightly as I suck, wrenching a groan from deep within you. I let my tongue play, stroking the head lazily, circling the corona... tasting you. Your hands are at the back of my neck, holding my mouth in place.

I remember all the time we spent talking about this, online and on the phone, jerking off in tandem. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth." "I want you to fuck my mouth." "I want to taste your cum and swallow every drop." All that and more, and now I try to make it all come true.

I gradually let more and more of your cock into my mouth, licking along the underside, feeling the big vein pulsing against my tongue… I have some bad moments when I wonder if I can breathe with this monster in my mouth, but I refuse to panic and eventually I can feel the head of your cock against the back of my throat. Okay, no rush…. I move my hot mouth up and down your shaft, stroking your balls with my fingertips, cupping them as I suck. Once I've gotten comfortable sucking your cock to this extent, I look up and nod. You stand, take my face between your hands and begin to fuck my mouth, now setting the pace to your style. Again and again your cock bumps the back of my throat, almost forcing me to swallow; again and again there's that brief flare of panic. I can feel that you're close, feel it in the pulsing of your cock in my mouth. It's now or never…. I open my throat as far as I can, grab your ass and pull you forward as I thrust toward you. I gag - just for a second - as you slip down my throat and my mind screams nonononono; but I can do this; I know I can. I force the panic down and take your cock in my throat, fucking you with my mouth… the panic eases, my throat relaxes; I can breathe. You're jerking now, slamming into my mouth, your knees trembling, face contorted… you're almost there. I feel/taste the first hot jet down my throat, swallowing as fast as I can, taking cock and cum alike. You fuck and cum and I gulp you down, over and over, taking it all. This is what I wanted - what we wanted - and I don't stop till you're drained, barely able to stand.

I hold you in my mouth, waiting… After a moment, you pull back and kind of wobble to the bed, collapsing heavily onto the edge of the mattress. I smile at you from where I'm still kneeling. "Okay, catch your breath… then it's your turn."

HOT HOT HOT

:) Sexy

You grin. "Hell, yes!"

HMM NICE

Thanks to all who enjoyed my post and commented. Incidentally, if you can suggest a way to make this or future stories on the same subject more realistic, authentic or arousing, feel free to PM me. Or if you're curious like me (but with no experience - like me), drop me a PM and maybe we can talk about it.

Great stories. The opportunity has never presented itself to me, but, I am very curious. Maybe I'll learn from the stories how I can make it happen.

In a hotel room on business and order a gay porno. I'm stroking away having some good thoughts when I hear a knock at the door. I turn the volume down and wait a little and hear the knock again, but it isn't the room door, it's the adjoining room door. I realize right away that the volume was up too high. Nervously, I open the door and another business man is standing naked with a nice boner. He looks down at my boner and reaches out for it and starts stroking it.

He invites me to his room and I notice he has a similar movie running. He then drops to his knees and starts sucking my dick better than any of my past girlfriends and wife. I pull out of his mouth and walk over to the bed and lay down and have him crawl over me so we can do a 69. I have his dick in my mouth in no time and lose sensation of him sucking my dick. I'm focusing on his and working to milk it for all he's got. After some unknown amount of time, he tenses up and starts shooting in my mouth which causes me to start shooting in his mouth. He dismounts, we watch some more porn, drink a few beers and then repeat mutual blow jobs again. Afterwards, I retreat to my room to get a little sleep before my morning appointment. He checks out that morning. From now on, I only watch porn with loud volume and always get adjoining rooms.

In a hotel room on business and order a gay porno. I'm stroking away having some good thoughts when I hear a knock at the door. I turn the volume down and wait a little and hear the knock again, but it isn't the room door, it's the adjoining room door. I realize right away that the volume was up too high. Nervously, I open the door and another business man is standing naked with a nice boner. He looks down at my boner and reaches out for it and starts stroking it.

He invites me to his room and I notice he has a similar movie running. He then drops to his knees and starts sucking my dick better than any of my past girlfriends and wife. I pull out of his mouth and walk over to the bed and lay down and have him crawl over me so we can do a 69. I have his dick in my mouth in no time and lose sensation of him sucking my dick. I'm focusing on his and working to milk it for all he's got. After some unknown amount of time, he tenses up and starts shooting in my mouth which causes me to start shooting in his mouth. He dismounts, we watch some more porn, drink a few beers and then repeat mutual blow jobs again. Afterwards, I retreat to my room to get a little sleep before my morning appointment. He checks out that morning. From now on, I only watch porn with loud volume and always get adjoining rooms.

Wow i like that

My GF has asked me to several times. I told her it's not somthing I'm into. The truth is I have thought about it. I just always imagine doing with my GF also there with me. Either doing it as well or watching and playing with her self telling what to do or how much she is enjoying watching me with a mouth full of cock!

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:PErS_Pva1EjAJM:http://depraved-teens.com/tgp/bisexual-mmf/51/img/teen-bisexual-mmf-threesome-bisex-hardcore04.jpg&t=1

My GF has asked me to several times. I told her it's not somthing I'm into. The truth is I have thought about it. I just always imagine doing with my GF also there with me. Either doing it as well or watching and playing with her self telling what to do or how much she is enjoying watching me with a mouth full of cock!

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:PErS_Pva1EjAJM:http://depraved-teens.com/tgp/bisexual-mmf/51/img/teen-bisexual-mmf-threesome-bisex-hardcore04.jpg&t=1

Think you'll ever do it?

I want my first to be the traditional, symbolic, kneeling position. I would prefer my partner not be erect - I want to feel him grow in my mouth. I would use my tounge and lips to stimulate him for as long as it takes, (hopefully quite a while), until he rewards my efforts with a mouth full of cum..After I get a good taste, I would swallow it, and he would " return the favor".

I never shared my own. I think the ideal way would be my wife and i side by side and a nice huge cock staring us right in the eyes. The perfect cock that we've talked about in our fantasies. She grips it by the base and it looks so good. She slaps my face with it. Teases my lips. Gives me a big kiss and then feeds it to me. Whispering in my ear hot dirty things while I suck it.

Man these stories are really good. When I have more time I want to write mine down for y'all.

Thanks for writing them!

Back