PM asshattery

*I'm sure it's not only just females that are insulted in this fashion but for the purpose of this reply I'll stick with that.

Now that you mention it, I'm feeling a bit insulted. :(

:D:D:D

It is pretty amazing some of the shit that get's posted, both in public and behind private doors. :rolleyes:

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about, and he is a grade A moron. This PM is so him it reeks of drunken gorilla. :D

I would like to point out that his profile indicates that he is a REAL PERSON, with REAL DESIRES.

WHY ARE YOU TREADING ON HIS DREEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS? :D

bailadora quoth:
this person clearly doesn't realize HTers say what they think, not necessarily what the OP wants to hear. this is the wrong place to post if all anyone is seeking is approval/validation of their opinions/position.
some people think they're prometheus, having achieved greatly to bring the secret of fire back to the dirty, unwashed masses and everything they say should be treated as sacred writ.

in truth, they're just another person with an internet connection.

ed

some people think they're prometheus, having achieved greatly to bring the secret of fire back to the dirty, unwashed masses and everything they say should be treated as sacred writ.

in truth, they're just another person with an internet connection.

ed

Yeah, I mean, everybody knows that I'm the one with the secret of fire. Geez, some people and their pretensions. :rolleyes::D

This site is about "raw, unadulterated SEX"? Given the number of political threads on the GB and the AH, I'd say a few people didn't get that memo.

As to what's trendy in making my woman quiver, it has and always will be, in my opinion, the simple matter of being the complete opposite of the type of person I have just described.

Man, I thought women had higher standards than that. But yeah, I get your point. Getting shit from strangers is just rediculous.

You've lost me here.

You pretty much said in an earlier post that all a man needs to do to make a woman quivver is just not be a jerk who treats a chick like a piece of free meat. I can understand that most women won't even talk to a guy who can't meet that standard. But in my experience, we have to be a little more proactive to actually get a woman quivvering. Not that that's a bad thing ;)

I guess I forgot to take my mean pills this morning or I'm getting soft in my old age because I'm cutting the newb some slack and only posting my reply to his PM:

Dear [..]:

If your definition of fun includes dirty chat/cyber, you're clearly barking up the wrong tree. Anyone who takes a quick glance at my profile will find that I'm happily married and I'm only here to help others and to glean ideas to keep my relationship fresh. Since you are new to Lit, I suggest you read this post from the FAQ's. You may want to spend some time getting to know the do's and don'ts of the HT/Lit boards, lest you find yourself featured on the asshat thread. You have been warned.

Watch it.. ok

Your being a bit of a jerk in that lounge setting. If you haven`t noticed places like The China Pearl Inn, The Island, The Outlook, and other places are all social areas.
There is no other female in that lounge so I have to wait for one, which is the nice and respectful thing to do.
So just cool it, if you don`t want people to come in and talk a little, then post that in your intro.
When I like a place, a certain thread, or anything else, I tell other people about it.
I`m leaving that lounge area and not ever coming back

qq? 5characters

i'm having trouble believing nobody's been an asshat via PM in the past week and a half!

ed

I don't have any to contribute as I normally delete them right away. I haven't had any "amusing" ones lately. Not sure why.

I've got one

Normally I don't bother nitpicking about short, impersonal pms that could have been better proposed to grab my interest. Easy enough to delete after a courteous, "No, thank you."

This one was particularly bad, though, ironically because he did look at my profile and there was a reason to think I might be interested:

The Asshat:
Hi! I was just roaming around lit and checking out people's profiles, pondering putting a shotgun in my face and blowing my brains all over the world because I can't find any good sexual role play! Then I was all like "Hey, maybe I should cease on the suicide thing and try getting some nice kink play from this gal right here, she seems kinda nice?"

So, are you into erotic role play at all? If so, would you like to try some with me?

I responded with my usual courteous "No, thank you," but also decided to tell him that the shotgun remark in particular put me off (he didn't know me, so how could he know how I'd respond to that? Maybe someone I know committed suicide that way?), and he might want to rethink that approach in the future.

I also gave him a link to RedHairedAndFriendly's new "How To" on Pming a Litster Lady, because it really does have some good advice. (For those genuinely interested: http://www.literotica.com/s/want-to-pm-that-litster-lady )

I expected a particular kind of reply based on his history (i.e he wasn't nearly mature enough to handle the reply with any kind of grace).

I got it. :D

The Asshat:
Here's a nice little link about not being a pretentious cunt (link not included, something about cunts and lightening up)

No wonder he has to consider putting a shotgun to his head because he can't find good sexual roleplay.

*applause* Bravo, asshat.

Last edited:
No wonder he has to consider putting a shotgun to his head because he can't find good sexual roleplay.

*applause* Bravo, asshat.

What an idiot. :rolleyes:

With an attitude like that, I'll loan him the damn shotgun. He'd be doing us all a favor.

What an idiot. :rolleyes:

With an attitude like that, I'll loan him the damn shotgun. He'd be doing us all a favor.

You and me both ... but then with an idiot like this, he probably couldn't figure out how to use the damn thing, or he'd miss and just blow off an ear or something. :rolleyes:

A contribution...

Good afternoon all,
Since I've received this again last week for the second time (imagine I hadn't replied),
I soooo wanted to share.

Bless his heart, I wouldn't know how to reply! And sometimes I wonder what I've written that elicts this kind of message!!!

He wrote;

"Hey. My ex recently talked me into putting on a show at her friend's bday party. I should start off by saying, my ex is 46, I'm 25. She had me dance in a gstring and sneakers, let them oil my body up, strip, start jerking off, and one of them actually put her finger in my ass. And that's just the start. Care to chat?"

I just kind of feel like I'm not the only one he's sent this to!
Luff to all, good weekend!

*Grinning* Ummmm.. Yeah I couldn't speak to whether or not you were the only recipient of that gem. I would wager good money though that is is fiction.

I just want to know why I got it too!?!?!?

Good afternoon all,
Since I've received this again last week for the second time (imagine I hadn't replied),
I soooo wanted to share.

Bless his heart, I wouldn't know how to reply! And sometimes I wonder what I've written that elicts this kind of message!!!

He wrote;

"Hey. My ex recently talked me into putting on a show at her friend's bday party. I should start off by saying, my ex is 46, I'm 25. She had me dance in a gstring and sneakers, let them oil my body up, strip, start jerking off, and one of them actually put her finger in my ass. And that's just the start. Care to chat?"

Good afternoon all,
I soooo wanted to share.

He wrote;

Yeah, I've read that before in a thread somewhere, maybe he's trying to sell sneakers.

i'm just curious.

any BDSMers know exactly why the ground rules stipulate not shaming the senders by posting their usernames?

ed

i'm just curious.

any BDSMers know exactly why the ground rules stipulate not shaming the senders by posting their usernames?

ed

Not sure exactly.

I'd imagine it would have something to do with difficulty proving who sent what, so it becomes a X-said/Y-said.

Back