A Gallimaufry For The Lackadaisical Logophile

So, nothing. Just more yapping out of your ass. :rolleyes:

Surprise, surprise. Hashy is just looking for attention.

I gave you permission, list all you have.

Pist it, or take your attention seeking campaign elsewhere.

That was my way of telling you that I know what you are, you white trash.
Just like I know who's hiding behind the username of your biggest admirer, Ajudicator.
I'm not going to out anyone by revealing specific info that could be traced to their real personna.

Just because I don't sink as low as you xenophobic assholes do, doesn't mean that I'm dumb or that my patience has endless limits. Hence my letting you know that I know what you are and what you've been up to, you deviant creep.

Just like I know who's hiding behind the username of your biggest admirer, Ajudicator.
I'm not going to out anyone by revealing specific info that could be traced to their real personna.

Just because I don't sink as low as you xenophobic assholes do, doesn't mean that I'm dumb or that my patience has endless limits. Hence my letting you know that I know what you are and what you've been up to, you deviant creep.

That was your way of saying, once more, that you are the most ignorant, unimaginative attention seeking twat here.

The only thing you've outed is your continuous, epic fail.

Again.

As I said: the username that they gave me is the same that JBJ mentioned probably about 8-10 months ago. It's in the Lit. archive for those curious enough and who have the patience to search.

I wouldn't have come to it (I don't like outing people) despite you being obsessed with me and following me around like some sex crazed xenophobic deviant.

But even I have my limits. You're the sleazy type of white trash and you disgust me.

Last edited:
REALLY??????? I said I like art, big words, anal.....how much more is it going to take to make this thread about ME????????

I'm an immigrant how can I be a xenophobe.

Then again as a Yorkshire person I do sit atop the racial/ethnic/nation supremacy pyramid.

Hmmm?

From my personal experience, the most negative attitudes -subtle or not- towards Southern and Eastern Europeans that I've seen came from some brittish immigrants. (not all of them of course, since a lot of them were really nice).

Whereas NZers, Australians and South Africans as a rule don't harbour such attitudes. They have their own h8ers, of course but mainly with reagards to Asian or Middle Eastern immigrants.

Who knows what that was all about?
Maybe because certain nationalities are over-represented in their pool of immigrants? Threat to job security and so on?. .. Competition and self-entitlement among immigrants? Who knows

Last edited:
From my personal experience, the most negative attitudes -subtle or not- towards Southern and Eastern Europeans that I've seen came from some brittish immigrants. (not all of them of course, since a lot of them were really nice).

Whereas NZers, Australians and South Africans as a rule don't harbour such attitudes. They have their own h8ers, of course but mainly with reagards to Asian or Middle Eastern immigrants.

Who knows what that was all about?
Maybe because certain nationalities are over-represented in their pool of immigrants? Threat to job security and so on?. .. Competition and self-entitlement among immigrants? Who knows

I know what you mean. Flipping Yanks!

I know what you mean. Flipping Yanks!

I don't actually believe that you're a racist or a xenophobe, or vile. At all.
You just pissed me off temporarily for interfering between me and the creep.
And you called Me a sociopath. Lol

If I'm a psychopath, what does that make that xenophobic deviant cyberstalker Emerson in your guys' books?
Some of you Blurt people have your heads screwed on the wrong way.

I don't actually believe that you're a racist or a xenophobe, or vile. At all.
You just pissed me off temporarily for interfering between me and the creep.
And you called Me a sociopath. Lol

If I'm a psychopath, what does that make that xenophobic deviant cyberstalker Emerson in your guys' books?
Some of you Blurt people have your heads screwed on the wrong way.

I figured you for a sociopathic troll long time ago. Your race, ethnicity and gender are irrelevant. A troll is a troll.

I figured you for a sociopathic troll long time ago. Your race, ethnicity and gender are irrelevant. A troll is a troll.
Back on your iggy list, huh?

As I said, I don't think you're vile. I just think you're a big dummy :D

FFS. Another thread I really liked, ruined.

Just like the one Fermina made for Emerson to dole out his advice. I never did get mine.

Why can't good threads stay on track?

Just like the one Fermina made for Emerson to dole out his advice. I never did get mine.

Fuck off, you partisan clown.

Why don't you get on your high horse when your beloved creep ruins All my political threads or my attempts to engage in meaningful political discussions,
by trolling me with all his sleazy inuendoes?

It's always been that way hun. Maybe not drama but usually threads are pretty much all over the place.

Redirect.

Whats this supposed to be about anyhow?

lol

It's always been that way hun. Maybe not drama but usually threads are pretty much all over the place.

Redirect.

Whats this supposed to be about anyhow?

lol

I don't mind the twists and turns of threads, it's the content that is redundant. It seems that they always go off in one direction lately and it is quite tedious.

Read the first posts in this thread. It was really quite interesting.

I don't mind the twists and turns of threads, it's the content that is redundant. It seems that they always go off in one direction lately and it is quite tedious.

Then tell your sleazy protegee to stop stalking me with sleazy inuendoes and shove a jalapeno up his ass for sexual stimulation,
and then we're all cool.

You wouldn't, would you? Cuz you like his sleazy comments addressed to me, and you passively- aggresdively encouraged him quite a few times.

The anal sex gambit was a nice diversion. But yeah.....I get it.

Redirect the thread.

:cool:

Redirect the thread.

Is that what she's suggesting she's doing? Trying to "redirect the thread"? :rolleyes:

I thought she was just being passive- aggressive, in the typical Blurt or Jezillee 'lady- like' manner.

Redirect the thread.

It's not mine to redirect, I looked forward to seeing which words he would come up with next. I like words, and when I do not know one? BONUS. Learning is fun.

It's not mine to redirect, I looked forward to seeing which words he would come up with next. I like words, and when I do not know one? BONUS. Learning is fun.
Well, in the trailer trash's case all roads lead to Rome. He'll probably end up talking about something related to anuses or anal sex.

Is that where your fascination with the creep comes from? Why you're so often trying to cut me off and are endorsing him by giggling with him or defending him?

Or are you jealous of me and want him to fantasize about Your butthole instead of mine?

Back