Theme Play at Home

Showdolly1

Really Experienced
Let's hear your theme ideas and ways you implement it at home!

Also, ideas on convincing a spouse who might not take an immediate liking to the idea are likely welcome. ;)

One year, I took a red negligee and hot glued cotton on the straps and hem. I took a red bra and panty set and decorated them with plastic gems and lace. I was Mrs. Santa Clause on Christmas Eve for my hubby.

I took a long candy cane, the thick, stick kind, and made him sit in a chair. I propped my foot up over his shoulder and "made" him watch me masturbate with the candy cane....

Also, ideas on convincing a spouse who might not take an immediate liking to the idea are likely welcome. ;)

One year, I took a red negligee and hot glued cotton on the straps and hem. I took a red bra and panty set and decorated them with plastic gems and lace. I was Mrs. Santa Clause on Christmas Eve for my hubby.

I took a long candy cane, the thick, stick kind, and made him sit in a chair. I propped my foot up over his shoulder and "made" him watch me masturbate with the candy cane....

Nothing better than a woman with a good imagination!

I wish my wife would be creative like that!!!

WOW!

you husband is a VERY lucky guy!!!

You are my hero!

Hahaha ok ok, I didn’t post for compliments, but thanks for your kind words. :heart:

So does anyone have other ideas, fun fantasies to play out at home?

One time I dressed up in a cop uniform and handcuffed my wife for questioning. Her oral skills got her out of that ticket. ;)

This wasn't so much at home as it was at my honeymoon.

My newly married wife bought and brought new and sexy bikinis to our honeymoon and I wasn't allowed to get a glimpse.

Each time she wore a new bikini, I took a seat in our honeymoon suite in Bali and asked to inspect the bikini. I gave a very hands on inspection. I'll ask her what's fabric of the bikini as I'm pinching her nipples through her bikini top and how much does the bikini cover while giving her ass a squeeze, that kind of questions. The purpose of course is to feel up my wife's body under the cover of giving an "inspection".

My wife always begins the inspections by rolling her eyes and saying things like "You're such a pervert" and things of such nature but the thrill is seeing her transition from that to a willing participant asking me to inspect the fabric covering her crotch.

Normally it'll end up with questions like "Do you feel sexy in this?" or "What do you want your husband to do to you after he sees you like this?" and by that time everybody's worked up and ready to fuck.

https://m.pikabu****/story/podborka_yero_gifok_2333708

Last edited:
This wasn't so much at home as it was at my honeymoon.

My newly married wife bought and brought new and sexy bikinis to our honeymoon and I wasn't allowed to get a glimpse.

Each time she wore a new bikini, I took a seat in our honeymoon suite in Bali and asked to inspect the bikini. I gave a very hands on inspection. I'll ask her what's fabric of the bikini as I'm pinching her nipples through her bikini top and how much does the bikini cover while giving her ass a squeeze, that kind of questions. The purpose of course is to feel up my wife's body under the cover of giving an "inspection".

My wife always begins the inspections by rolling her eyes and saying things like "You're such a pervert" and things of such nature but the thrill is seeing her transition from that to a willing participant asking me to inspect the fabric covering her crotch.

Normally it'll end up with questions like "Do you feel sexy in this?" or "What do you want your husband to do to you after he sees you like this?" and by that time everybody's worked up and ready to fuck.

https://m.pikabu****/story/podborka_yero_gifok_2333708

HA! That's fun.

I could turn that around. Buy him a shirt or underwear or something and make him "model" it and inspect....

Good idea!

This happened before I got married with my wife, who was then my girlfriend. It was a theme play that she thought of.

It was the first anniversary of our relationship and she asked to get picked up at the medical clinic where she worked (she's a general practitioner). I remember gawking when I saw her because she wore the same exact outfit that she did on the day I met her.

She wore a white work shirt with the sleeves rolled and khaki work pants, all of which were tight and really showed off her curves. Then she wore these heels that made her legs look long and really jutted out her ass. It was an outfit that made her looked banging.

She laughed when she looked at my expression and said that was exactly what my face was like she caught me looking at her a year prior.

We went through the motions of a date and a movie. We were making out heavily when we got back to her apartment and in between kisses then that was when she told me the whole point of the exercise. She asked me to do whatever it is I was thinking about doing to her when I first saw her a year ago.

When I first met her, I approached and asked for her number. Then I went home and masturbated 3-4 times to mental images of her. You're damn right there's a lot of things I wanted to do to her in that outfit.

Probably one of our hottest sessions ever.

Eating the candy cane was great

I actually had a girlfriend that did this exact thing when me met at a hotel for an afternoon interlude.

Her pussy was so red after thoroughly fucking herself. And the cane end she was using got smaller. After she came the 2nd time, we shared sucking on the cane. Her pussy juices mixed with the peppermint of the cane was fantastic.

Then, I dove head first into her sweet and tangy pussy, bringing on her 3rd and final orgasm of the afternoon.

We always wondered what the hotel staff thought when they saw how stained red the sheets were. LOL:)

This happened before I got married with my wife, who was then my girlfriend. It was a theme play that she thought of.

It was the first anniversary of our relationship and she asked to get picked up at the medical clinic where she worked (she's a general practitioner). I remember gawking when I saw her because she wore the same exact outfit that she did on the day I met her.

She wore a white work shirt with the sleeves rolled and khaki work pants, all of which were tight and really showed off her curves. Then she wore these heels that made her legs look long and really jutted out her ass. It was an outfit that made her looked banging.

She laughed when she looked at my expression and said that was exactly what my face was like she caught me looking at her a year prior.

We went through the motions of a date and a movie. We were making out heavily when we got back to her apartment and in between kisses then that was when she told me the whole point of the exercise. She asked me to do whatever it is I was thinking about doing to her when I first saw her a year ago.

When I first met her, I approached and asked for her number. Then I went home and masturbated 3-4 times to mental images of her. You're damn right there's a lot of things I wanted to do to her in that outfit.

Probably one of our hottest sessions ever.

Nice!!

Hubby works in the medical field but doesn't find it funny or fun to play with it sexually.

Of course, the couple of times I've had him shave me and got all bothered he obliged though. ;) The first time I had to actually TELL him... LOL

HA!

We've done bananas, and cucumbers... never a pepperoni though.

I should probably wait til after his gallbladder surgery though, eh? ;)

HA!

We've done bananas, and cucumbers... never a pepperoni though.

I should probably wait til after his gallbladder surgery though, eh? ;)
I feel like peperoni would burn your nether regions lol...

So how is theme play different than roleplaying in the bedroom? Or is it the same just by a different name?

I guess it's the same... except we still get to be we. Yes?

Role playing is... playing the role... of someone else... usually. Yes

IDK some theme play is, too, I suppose. Stop trying to add logic to my nonsense.

But do keep stalking me. That's fun. :p

I guess it's the same... except we still get to be we. Yes?

Role playing is... playing the role... of someone else... usually. Yes

IDK some theme play is, too, I suppose. Stop trying to add logic to my nonsense.

But do keep stalking me. That's fun. :p
Lol the thread seemed interesting, so I decided to contribute.

That was a genuine question I had never heard of theme play before but then you described it and so was curious if I just called it something different.

I always did grocery shopping at night because I hate fighting crowds and inconsiderate people, Not too long ago we had a busy week so my wife and I went together on a Saturday morning, while the crowds sucked seeing all the women in yoga pants and V-neck tight drifit shirts turned me into a Saturday shopper, my wife and I since then often went together to shop and I’d do more than check out the groceries.

This weekend I slept in late, my wife called me and said she forgot her purse and was at the grocery store, I brought it to her and to my surprise when I got there she was wearing a too tight low cut V-neck and her yoga pants and she was testing a cucumber for firmness, I followed her around the store watching her every move and noticing other husbands looking too, we paid and left in the car together and fucked the morning away, then I realized I had to go back to get my truck. But hey it was well worth it.

I always did grocery shopping at night because I hate fighting crowds and inconsiderate people, Not too long ago we had a busy week so my wife and I went together on a Saturday morning, while the crowds sucked seeing all the women in yoga pants and V-neck tight drifit shirts turned me into a Saturday shopper, my wife and I since then often went together to shop and I’d do more than check out the groceries.

This weekend I slept in late, my wife called me and said she forgot her purse and was at the grocery store, I brought it to her and to my surprise when I got there she was wearing a too tight low cut V-neck and her yoga pants and she was testing a cucumber for firmness, I followed her around the store watching her every move and noticing other husbands looking too, we paid and left in the car together and fucked the morning away, then I realized I had to go back to get my truck. But hey it was well worth it.

I love you. Take me grocery shopping?

Back