a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elven visiting two days in a row?. *faints..*
:kiss:

there's no need to be like that!
cheeky-smiley-013.gif

Yah. But, on a postive. Just think at how much fitter you are now:D

Mmmmmm. For some reason I've started to get into beetroot. Hang on. That must make on funky coloured cake :D

well i'm sure all the cycling made up for last nights icecream and pizza fest!

and the cake is chocolate coloured

was hoping it' be more like a red velvet cake but it's nice and gooey

Wow, this is an answer to my prayers. You are one of the most beautiful ladies on here. Your collection should be the envy of everybody. It is the proper way to do things.

You've utterly made my day. How fabulous to see you have returned, bringing grace, elegance, beauty and your own very stylish brand of erotica back to Lit.:kiss::rose::kiss:

I have a new commute, from Tooting to Southwark, but I haven't seen you there either :(

You've utterly made my day. How fabulous to see you have returned, bringing grace, elegance, beauty and your own very stylish brand of erotica back to Lit.:kiss::rose::kiss:

I have a new commute, from Tooting to Southwark, but I haven't seen you there either :(

not so sure about the grace as i'm about as clumsy as a bull in a china shop but thanks

wrong part of the city for me i'm afraid

OMG Amazing

Wow Elven Angel you are amazingly gorgeous and so very sexy.

though I must say if I was your man and you were wearing that maid outfit to make brownies... they would never get finished....

Yummy!!!:D:kiss::rose:

thanks
:)
not looking forward to writing up 3 years work
it sends most people crazy(er)

Well, I suppose that's the way the science degrees work... You get your BS (Bullshit), then your MS (More Shit), and then go for the PhD (Piled higher and Deeper).

Luck ith it all, and once again, welcome back.

:eek:

She's back!!!
Hot shit on a stick!

:D

(Sorry I didn't get to greet you sooner, but I was visiting friends and relations earlier in the week.)

I know how much of a grind a PhD can be, especially in the lab sciences, and glad to hear you haven't burned out on your work, but I'm delighted you haven't burned out on us.

Enjoy your trip! Take time to look around and sight-see if you possibly can. Eat well and wisely. Drink plenty of fluids. Return your seat to the full upright position. Flirt with the old man in the seat across the aisle. Especially that last -- someday it might be me! :heart:

Well, I suppose that's the way the science degrees work... You get your BS (Bullshit), then your MS (More Shit), and then go for the PhD (Piled higher and Deeper).

Luck ith it all, and once again, welcome back.

my friend who has just finished writing up recomends keeping well supplied with batteries ;)

:eek:

She's back!!!
Hot shit on a stick!

:D

(Sorry I didn't get to greet you sooner, but I was visiting friends and relations earlier in the week.)

I know how much of a grind a PhD can be, especially in the lab sciences, and glad to hear you haven't burned out on your work, but I'm delighted you haven't burned out on us.

Enjoy your trip! Take time to look around and sight-see if you possibly can. Eat well and wisely. Drink plenty of fluids. Return your seat to the full upright position. Flirt with the old man in the seat across the aisle. Especially that last -- someday it might be me! :heart:

hey Zuke
hope you had a fun visiting friends and family.
just a flying visit tonight
i've been running around like a crazy person today trying to get everything at work sorted so i'm wiped out.

but my window is fixed :banana:

hey Zuke
hope you had a fun visiting friends and family.
just a flying visit tonight
i've been running around like a crazy person today trying to get everything at work sorted so i'm wiped out.

but my window is fixed :banana:

OK, so I'm not slithering in through your window after all..... :mad:

Tried sending you a PM and it wouldn't go through. Mostly just words of encouragment for the research and writing (and cynicism for academia...). :rolleyes:

OK, so I'm not slithering in through your window after all..... :mad:

Tried sending you a PM and it wouldn't go through. Mostly just words of encouragment for the research and writing (and cynicism for academia...). :rolleyes:

i don't think my inbox is full, not sure what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back