is it just me or

HarryHill

Hairy fucker
does every thread that JBJ posts in become broken with words not wrapping and running out of sight off the screen?

does every thread that JBJ posts in become broken with words not wrapping and running out of sight off the screen?

It doesn't on my screen.

Um do you really still want my birthday wish in your sig? I love you, too, but every time I see it I think "and I'm even older now." :D

It doesn't on my screen.

Um do you really still want my birthday wish in your sig? I love you, too, but every time I see it I think "and I'm even older now." :D

Ah I was going to change it anyway after reading Gather this am. Age is such an objective thing anyway. When I turned twenty five some year back :rolleyes: the concept of being a quarter century old was quire disturbing, now not so much. Forty was passed without a backwards glance, never noticed fifty and as the patina of age settles upon my skin and the young boy watches behind the mask that is this face, it really doesn't matter anymore. :)

Ah I was going to change it anyway after reading Gather this am. Age is such an objective thing anyway. When I turned twenty five some year back :rolleyes: the concept of being a quarter century old was quire disturbing, now not so much. Forty was passed without a backwards glance, never noticed fifty and as the patina of age settles upon my skin and the young boy watches behind the mask that is this face, it really doesn't matter anymore. :)

Find something manly to whine about.

True enough. And 12 will be back. He always comes back. :)

pc, with IE 7, I believe... nuttin bothers mac I'm told :rolleyes:
if it's not it should be :smirk:

IE is notoriously bad. You should/might try Firefox or Chrome (both free). Yes, I use a Mac, but it only approximates perfection... at least in my hands. ;)

:eek: It's sr71plt that's breaking my threads look at his sig line that goes on forever.

Back