a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.
i love my stripper heels. i have a few pairs now! i'll show the off if i get time
I look forward to when you have the time. So far I've never seen a pic of you that I don't like, even just dressed in everyday clothes, you look amazing :rose:

I look forward to when you have the time. So far I've never seen a pic of you that I don't like, even just dressed in everyday clothes, you look amazing :rose:

thanks Shy. that's nice to hear!
had a bit of a day - came off bike and lost flat keys so I am a bit battered and bruised and stranded while my flat mates are out - i can't leave the flat! :mad: not at my flatmate mind you just at myself!

Last edited:
Hope you are ok after parting ways with the bike!

If you need someone to massage you better and keep you company...

had a bit of a day - came off bike and lost flat keys so I am a bit battered and bruised and stranded while my flat mates are out - i can't leave the flat! :mad: not at my flatmate mind you just at myself!

Hope you're not too battered and bruised.:eek:

That's one lovely photo though- the kind that leaves a man thinking all kind of wicked thoughts;)

I'm not sure pretty is the right word! ;)

Ouch! Hope that's not as sore as it looks

your heels are incredible and seeing you on the floor crawling like that is hot, thanks!

Sorry that you had a accident on your bike! I had one myselv in September, and ended up with 4 stitches in my eyebrow, and a big bruise around my eye.

Now this should be titled: sexy kitty on the prowl ;) And my do my hands each to give you a naughty spanking ;)

Hope you're not too battered and bruised.:eek:

That's one lovely photo though- the kind that leaves a man thinking all kind of wicked thoughts;)

Ouch! Hope that's not as sore as it looks

i'm a bit tender but getting on ok.
glad you like the picture

Sorry that you had a accident on your bike! I had one myselv in September, and ended up with 4 stitches in my eyebrow, and a big bruise around my eye.

Now this should be titled: sexy kitty on the prowl ;) And my do my hands each to give you a naughty spanking ;)

thankfully my accident has just left a few bruises. hope you are all ok now!

glad you like the pic! i thought you might!
:kiss:

thankfully my accident has just left a few bruises. hope you are all ok now!

glad you like the pic! i thought you might!

I am doing fine now. If you want to know more about what happened, let me know and I'll PM you :)

You know I like pictures of your looking sexy ... I'm easy that way when it comes to you :kiss:

YUP.
feeling a bit sorry for myself but it could have been worse. i got off lucky all in all

I will refrain from telling you about all the truly cringe-inducing bicycle accidents friends of mine have had. Bruises really aren't so bad. :eek:

I am doing fine now. If you want to know more about what happened, let me know and I'll PM you :)

You know I like pictures of your looking sexy ... I'm easy that way when it comes to you :kiss:

glad to hear you are ok.
here's another for you:kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back