Same Sex Sibling Relations

TomOne

Still dancin' ... ... ...
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Posts
12,189
I never see threads on this, but it's always made me curious. My first sexual relations with another human being was with my male best friend when both he and I were curious about sex. But shortly after that my second sexual contact was with my brother which continued on for some time. It was just enjoyable to pleasure each other and as long as it was our little secret neither one of us felt bad about it. It ended when he got a serious girl friend but in the meantime it was pleasurable for both of us.
 
My first guy was a male cousin I was raised with. We kept it up for a few years, he got married, I moved out of town. When I moved back to our hometown, he'd get in a fight with his wife and come over to my place until things cooled down at home. And we'd rekindle our sexual relationship until he was ready to go home.

He died a few years ago and I was having a private conversation with his wife a few days after the funeral and she told me that she was thankful that I was there for him and his "special" needs. I didn't think she knew. She said she could tell when he was getting that itch and would pick a fight with him so he'd head over my way. If he was with me, she knew he was safe and not out barhopping or woman chasing and after a few days, he'd be ready to come back to her. I thanked her for allowing him and I that time together. A very special lady.
 
I caught my older brother jerking off with his best friend. My initial reaction is that they were doing something our parents should know about and to keep me from ratting them out, they invited to get naked and look at their collection of playboys and penthouses. I was too young for the hormonal drive they had but I did enjoy the bonding experience. It wasn't difficult to be persuaded to jerk them off and, to be honest, I liked being able to have a role to play. Of course, my role broadened and I enjoyed being a valuable participant in these frequent encounters.

There was a kid next door who was my age who was over enough that he was welcome to come inside without knocking and one day he walked in while I was sucking my brother off. He initially reacted negatively but he was as amenable to persuasion as I was and he became a regular participant.

Once my brother was able to get girls, these encounters ended abruptly and no word was ever mentioned except for two times.

The first was when my friend and I reached the age my brother was when his shenanigans started and somehow the subject came up. I confessed that I was willing to fool around with him and suggested we try sucking each other off. He was kind of a wise guy and I was afraid he'd agree but renege after I did my part. I suggested that he lick my dick and then I'd do him. He proposed the opposite solution and as we negotiated we both got turned on. He couldn't help himself and he dropped his pants and started jerking off. I did the same. He came and quickly pulled his pants up and left. It was never mentioned again.

The second time was many years after my brother and I had moved out of the family house and moved away. On some holiday we both came home and were hanging out in his bedroom drinking and smoking and reminiscing about life growing up and all the wild things we had done - including what we had done in the very room we were in. We both were in long term relationships with women but that didn't stop him from making a suggestion. I refused in no uncertain terms but, to make a long story short, when his pants came down, one thing lead to another. We were way too old to do it but it was quite exciting to relive the past one last time.
 
Back
Top