Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-07-2017, 11:11 PM   #101
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

As Karina made her way through the building. A force suddenly smacked her to the wall. A adult male sized goblin a hobgoblin looked down at her a nasty club in his hand. He said "those idiots let youse escape. Big one gonna teach you your place on your knees sucking me." He reached for her before Altar shouted "Karina." Running he attacked the hobgoblin as it raised its club to block Altar's sword.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:24 PM   #102
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina grunted as she was slammed against the wall. Soon hearing a familiar voice ad Altar and Imani appeared. Once the hobgoblin was distracted, Karina drew her dagger and stabbed him in the heart. Ducking before pulling out her dagger. Breathing heavily as she soon fell to her knees. Imani raced over and began to heal her. The hobgoblin died after Altar gave the final blow. The leader was dead making this much easier on the trio. Karina clung to Altar as he pulled her into a hug.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:39 PM   #103
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar hugged her back and said "sorry were late. What do you say we kill some leader less goblins and finis our job." He gave Karina a kiss. The trio easily dispatching the rest of the goblins. Exploring the dungeon they found several objects to keep there employer happy.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:51 PM   #104
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina smiled after the kiss and as they cleared out the dungeon. Though she was tired, feeling herself drop to her knees again. Imani was worried as she began to check her over. "We should come back with the horses. Be much easier to get the stuff out."she said. Imani made Karina more comfortable as Altar helped her up. Karina clung once more to him. "Don't ever leave me again.....they had planned for me to be their fuck toy."she said.

They got back to the camp, allowing Karina to sit. Though she choose to sit on Altar's lap. "Be gentle....as I know you want to fuck me. " she said.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:56 PM   #105
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar said "im sorry Karina. We won't split up in a unknown place again." Once they were back in camp. When Karina parked herself in Altar's lap. He heard her words and whispered "are you sure right here and now? What about Imani?" They looked over as Imani was in her part of the camp. Not having noticed yet that Karina was currently parked on Alter's lap.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #106
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina nodded her head before kissing his cheek. "Yes I am...we just have to be quiet."she said. Imani had laid back down on her blanket before curling up. Letting her powers regain their strength. Karina nuzzled his chest before kissing his neck.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:13 AM   #107
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar said "alright" pulling her into a deep kiss. His tongue sliding against her own. He pulled Karina's shirt up and over her head. Tossing it to the floor as he cupped her generous tits. Squeezing and messaging them. He leaned down taking her rosy nipple into his mouth. Lavishing it with his tongue before latching on and sucking roughly on it. His fingers working the other.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:34 AM   #108
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

All her cuts were gone from her body, as she held Altar to her chest. Moaning softly as her fingers ran through his hair. "Oh that feels so good."she said. Karina smiled as she soon pulled him into a hot kiss. She pulled his shirt up and over his head. Kissing her way down his chest to his chest. "just be gentle...when we get back to the inn....we can be rougher."she said.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #109
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar nodded laying back as she kissed her way down his chest. He watched as she pulled down his pants. Freeing his cock. It was already semi erect. He said "fuck Karina I need to be in your mouth." Trying not to wake Imani.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #110
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina crawled back over as she set his pants aside. Giving him a lick before beginning to suck him. Sucking him until he was fully hard. Karina eased him out and crawled onto his lap. Moaning softly as she eased down and began to ride him.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #111
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar struggled not to moan to loudly. He watched her tits bounce. Leaning up to kiss her his tongue dancing with hers. If Imani were to wake up she would see everything. The thout had his cock twitched inside.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #112
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina pulled him close as they kissed. She knew he was doing his best not to moan. "Suck on my tits...."she said. Also hoping that Imani would not wake. Though sure enough Imani rolled over and rubbed her eyes. Seeing her partners fucking. "Get a room you two."she said.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #113
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar leaned up taking her tits in his hand. Licking and sucking one nipple while playing with the other. Imanis voice caused them to freeze. Looking at Karina he looked at Imani and with a seductive grin he said "your welcome to join us."

Old 08-08-2017, 06:19 PM   #114
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina pressed her chest against Altar as they froze. Imani giggled before laying on her stomach, soon smiling at them. "But it is so much fun to watch."she teased them. She crawled out from under her blanket and Imani walked over to them. Imani knelt down behind Altar and kissed his neck. "Mmmm maybe I will join you."she said. Karina blushed as Imani reached out and began to grope her tit.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:54 PM   #115
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

A jolt ran through Altar as Imani kissed his neck. He watched as she played with Karina's tit. Pulling her into a deep kiss he thrust up into Karina in his lap. Not worrying about being as qite now. Breaking the kiss he kept thrusting into Karina and told Imani "your wearing to many clothes." waiting to see that wonderful ass he suspected the elf had.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:15 PM   #116
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Imani giggled after the kiss then stood up, undressing as Karina rode him. They both were shocked as Imani stripped down. Imani soon joined them again, kneeling down and playing with Karina's tits again. "No wonder why he loves these...so perfect."she said. Karina moaned out before pulling Imani into a kiss.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #117
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar watched Imani strip like Karina her body looked like it screamed fuck me. Though her tits were smaller. As he watched Imani and Karina make out he slapped Imanis plump ass loving the feel of it in his palm.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #118
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Imani flinched then smiled at Altar. "Like what you see?"she said. Karina soon was cumming though after, she got behind Imani. Holding her arms so she was facing Altar. Groping her tits as she smirked at Altar, "Why don't we play with her." Karina reached down and found that Imani's pussy was wet. "Oh someone is wet."she teased. Teasing Imani's clit before slipping a finger inside.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #119
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar smirked and said "I like that idea." As Karina fingered Imani he leaned in licking her nipple. Alternating between sucking on one and playing with the other. His other hand went to Karina's clit pinching it.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #120
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina flinched as she smiled at Altar, still fingering Imani. Who was moaning pretty good now. "I thinks she is ready for that cock of yours."she said. Karina got Imani ready as she pulled her finger out. Turning Imani's head so she could make out with her again.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #121
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar smirked not needing to be told twice. Hepressed his cock against her pussy pushing in till he was fully buried. He started to fuck her slowly. He said "by the gods she feels good. You like that Imani you want me to fuck you like I do Karina."

Last edited by RidePlayer : 08-08-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #122
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Imani moaned out as he filled up her pussy. Karina smiled as she watched but laid Imani down. Sitting on her face making Imani eat her out. Karina cried out before pulling Altar into a hot kiss.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #123
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar kept fucking Imani. Watching as Karina rode Imanis face. He kissed her deeply his tongue sliding against hers. He began to fuck Imani harder.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:52 PM   #124
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Karina moaned out as Imani ate her out. Causing her to cum again before resting against Altar. Imani was moaning pretty good from under Karina. "Oh deeper!"she cried out. Karina crawl off her face before sitting by Altar. Watching her lover fuck Imani until she screamed as she came hard. "Mmmm make her suck you hun."she said.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM   #125
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Altar kissed Karina again. Breaking the kiss he said "why don't you return the favor her tongue did to you while she sucks my cock karina." He slipped out of her pussy. Crouching over her face he said "Imani." Getting her attention before he pressed the head of his cock against her lips.