The LATINA Thread!!!

Indeed you do! As pretty much one of the only brown girls in school growing up I learned to love/crave/adore perfect vanilla white skin from an early age. Plus, my first serious gf was a blonde who hated the sun - she had three freckles on her skin. I still remember each and every one :heart:


You naughty girl. :kiss: :devil:
 
So we have threads for Latinas, blondes, and I have seen threads for Indian ladies, redheads, and brown sugar. But what about us pasty white, dirty reddish mutt colored hair with imperfect bodies kind of girls?? We need to be admired too! :rolleyes: :nana:

You naughty girl. :kiss: :devil:

What about the Plain Jane thread? I can't find it right now, but wasn't that sort of dedicated to girls like you? If not, maybe you really are deprived ;) :)
 
tight_dresses_46.jpg


Which one looks like she'd be the most fun in bed and why?

(you can say the blonde if you must - I promise I won't be mad.
however, there is a CORRECT answer ;) :) )

The one on the left and the one on the right and the one in blue and they can bring their blonde friend. Why choose only one?
 
Real cops don't sit in chairs that way! I think it must be against the officers' code!

Well, not to be a bubble buster (especially since I was the one who posted her pic to jumpstart conversation), but actually it looks like she's reading a script and in hair and makeup so I'm guessing she's an actress playing a cop, so I think you're probably right Papa.

OR ... she just came into that salon right after her shift was over to get some fresh highlights for a big date and was shown a list of health code violations that she'd be willing to take care of if she could get the highlights for free? :)

Besides, a cute, sexy actress playing a cop still makes for a cute, sexy cop on some level right? :)
 
Well, not to be a bubble buster (especially since I was the one who posted her pic to jumpstart conversation), but actually it looks like she's reading a script and in hair and makeup so I'm guessing she's an actress playing a cop, so I think you're probably right Papa.

OR ... she just came into that salon right after her shift was over to get some fresh highlights for a big date and was shown a list of health code violations that she'd be willing to take care of if she could get the highlights for free? :)

Besides, a cute, sexy actress playing a cop still makes for a cute, sexy cop on some level right? :)

Let's just put it this way...she could cuff me and read me my rights anytime!
 
d275a663ee6f0c16fc4c6856742f0950.jpg


Latina Dating Tip #1:
(For Guys and Bi- or Bi-curious Women)
If a cute Latina moves in next door to you invite her out to lunch,
hide all the napkins, and when she's not looking dump
a boatload of wasabi in her salad to get to know her better.


:D
 
In my twenties (Some thirty years ago) I dated a Latina. We'd gone to high school together, and got together later.

I thought she was wonderful.

Okay, I'm a typical guy, I loved the way she dressed on the weekends, always so sexy in T-shirt dresses that fit like a glove, or miniskirts and halters.

Very vocal as well, which was very eye opening to say the least. :devil:

Her mother was okay with us, but her grandmother wasn't :( she didn't like her little Maria dating a Scottish/Irish white boy.

I'm Danish, Mexican and Irish. I've met lots of people who are Mexican and Irish. I don't know what it is about that combination. Maybe it is the Catholic thing.
 
I'm Danish, Mexican and Irish. I've met lots of people who are Mexican and Irish. I don't know what it is about that combination. Maybe it is the Catholic thing.

The Catholic thing definitely helped, but it was her butt. Definitely her butt :D
 
So we have threads for Latinas, blondes, and I have seen threads for Indian ladies, redheads, and brown sugar. But what about us pasty white, dirty reddish mutt colored hair with imperfect bodies kind of girls?? We need to be admired too! :rolleyes: :nana:

How in the hell can you be pasty white living in the desert?



Let me see, I've had girlfriends from Peru, Brazil, Columbia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico.....
 
Pervert??

I was a nice guy until I moved to Vegas. Living there for 8 years will change a person. Best move I ever did! :devil::D
 
Latina Dating Tip #2

Don't ever let your Latina girlfriend catch you in bed with another girl.
Or she'll steal your wallet and your leather jacket and make a sign that says "ANYWHERE"
and hitch-hike out of town on the northbound I-15.

(that's exactly what I did when I was 19 - pretty much wearing the exact same outfit she's wearing!
Plus, of course, his beat up black leather jacket.)


SexySouth_LastLaughGroup-5.jpg


(if there's an old, retired trucker out there named Dale or Dan or something like that who remembers
picking up a girl like her in Vegas about 20 years ago - thanks for the ride to Vail. Sorry for ditching you! :kiss: )
 
Last edited:
I must say I like the frequent portrayal of Latina women in midriff-baring tops and tight shorts. And "three freckles"...fuhhh
 
Back
Top