Ever tell a straight friend you want to suck his cock?

Retired military and very old school conservative. Very very few know or suspect that I love playing with and sucking cocks.
 
I haven't ever told a straight friend that I wanted to suck his cock, but I sadly report that when a gay friend put his hand on my thigh, I looked him in the eye and turned him down.
 
Yes i have..at first it didnt close the deal. One night he walked out onto our back patio. No lights where on, but the light on the pole was. I had my date of the night, naked sitting on a chair. i was on my knees in front of him. Idk how long my straight friend had watched, as i gave one of my best blow jobs. It was after my date finished cumming in my mouth and i had swallowed. Thats when i saw my straight friend. That happened on a friday night. Saturday afternoon my straight friend was cumming in my mouth..
 
Yes i have..at first it didnt close the deal. One night he walked out onto our back patio. No lights where on, but the light on the pole was. I had my date of the night, naked sitting on a chair. i was on my knees in front of him. Idk how long my straight friend had watched, as i gave one of my best blow jobs. It was after my date finished cumming in my mouth and i had swallowed. Thats when i saw my straight friend. That happened on a friday night. Saturday afternoon my straight friend was cumming in my mouth..

WOW!! Now, that's a good friend.
 
When I was in my 20's, I became good friends with a coworker. We were both pretty highly sexed--we talked about our (straight) experience and fantasies, and we went to a porn shop together several times to buy videos and magazines. He sort of jokingly and sort of seriously suggested that we should jerk off together sometime, and I sort of agreed, but we were both nervous and never set a date for it.

Several times he had jokingly bragged about how big his cock was, and I could tell that he wasn't really joking. Man, I wanted to see that big cock, and kiss it and suck on it and taste his cum SO bad!

But he had a girlfriend, I never got the nerve to ask him, and shortly after he got another job and we fell out of touch. Looking back on it now, I'm about 90% certain he would have let me give him that blowjob if I had told him how much I wanted to (almost NEEDED to!) I've jacked off and cum literally hundreds of times since just fantasizing about that--replaying that situation the way I WISH it had happened.

Find him on Facebook and tell him. He probably had the same feelings.
 
First time sucking:
Years ago my BF and i would chat about sharing our GF’s and what that might entail.
I became single and so i gave up on the idea. After a month or so of being a spare wheel to them on a cinema trip we all headed back to her place.
After a few drinks, some games and laughing she blurted that he had shared our chats with her. I was embarassed and slightly disappointed. But she quickly explained that they’d discussed it and wanted me to join them in a 3some.
Well....... Longstory short, it wasnt long before i was sucking,licking and enjoying them both as their ‘spare wheel’ :)
We are still great friends and talk often of our many many 3some adventures that year.
When we all get together it is electric. Rare now but electric.
The memories of those 3somes are some of my favorite mental masturbation toys.
 
I was at a frat party with my bf. The night ended with only a couple drunk dudes on the couch with me sandwiched in the middle. A drunk guys craws over to me and says he'd like to suck my bf's dick. I started laughing and told him to go at it. To shorten the story - the guy goes down on my bf and soon afterward the other guys on the couch are like cheering him on "suck it! suck it! suck it!"

I wish I knew how it ended up, but I had to pee really bad and left him at his passion.....
 
We went skinning dipping in the river and both had erections. I told him he had an impressive piece of meat hanging between his legs. Five minutes later, I had a mouthful of his cum. From then on, if we were alone together and had time, I'd suck him off.
 
We went skinning dipping in the river and both had erections. I told him he had an impressive piece of meat hanging between his legs. Five minutes later, I had a mouthful of his cum. From then on, if we were alone together and had time, I'd suck him off.

How says skinny dipping can't be fun at any age? :)
 
I could do that if I knew he was open to that but the fear of ruining the friendship would probably stop me.
 
I haven’t but my best friend at the time, asked me.....kinda. Was with him at his brothers condo. Seem to recall that there was a party of some sort. I had too much to drink and he told me not to drive and just stay there. Since there was plenty of rooms/beds, I agreed. We must have continued drinking because the memory is fuzzy. We ended up in a room, two beds so we each grabbed one. I stripped down since I sleep naked, and he said, “you still do that?” I said, “do what?” (We were college roommates and I never hid the fact that I slept naked and shaved myself completely smooth.). He said, “Sleep nude?” I told him I did and crawled in. We began mumbling about what ever, and something about sex came up and I got hard. I told him and he said, “get over here and I’ll take care of it!” I was drunk, clearly horny so I threw caution into the wind, walked over to him and he eagerly sucked my cock. He’d stop and say, “this is so wrong!” So, I climbed on top of him, pulled his tightly whitey’s down and we 69’d. Didn’t take long for him to shoot a mouthful of cum which I swallowed. I was too drunk to cum so I stood up, thanked him and went back to bed. Wished I would have invited him to sleep nude with me because I would have tried to fuck his sweet little ass. (Years later I did!”
 
Find him on Facebook and tell him. He probably had the same feelings.

I don't know. I think he might very well have gone for it when we were both 24, single and always horny--but I'm not sure how well it would go over if I looked him up now out of the blue and said "Hey Jim, remember me, from way back in the day? Yeah, that's right. Say, I've really been wanting to suck your cock for about 25 years now--what do you say? :)

I suppose it might work, but I don't have the nerve to try it. :)
 
I don't know. I think he might very well have gone for it when we were both 24, single and always horny--but I'm not sure how well it would go over if I looked him up now out of the blue and said "Hey Jim, remember me, from way back in the day? Yeah, that's right. Say, I've really been wanting to suck your cock for about 25 years now--what do you say? :)

I suppose it might work, but I don't have the nerve to try it. :)

Baby steps. Just making contact at first. Then maybe after some conversations, open up and say that you were curious back then and considered asking him if he might have been too.

You will know how to guide the conversation.... he will too.
 
I made a suggestion to a close friend that we experiment with sucking each other. We were both aware that we had each had some limited experience and so I wasn't concerned about him freaking out at the suggestion. He was receptive but things got bogged down over the issue of who would go first. As close as we were, he was something of a wise ass and I could easily see him not reciprocating if I started things off. I suggested that if he licked my dick, then I would suck him until he got close and then we'd trade places. He insisted on me licking his first but I didn't trust him.

Long story short, we both got noticeably turned on but the negotiations and he finally said he was going to jerk off and dropped his pants. I did the same and we both watched each other stroking until we came. The subject was never brought up again.
 
Back
Top