Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to wash away the shame of being soundly out-logiced, eh?

Not even a smidge...especially since you used "logiced" which is not a word and therefore renders your original point moot :rolleyes:

The double standard remains, hosting cock pics elsewhere doesn't change my opinion. :kiss:

Since the boys are all fighting for some other pics, can I just sneak off to the shower with you? :p hehe

Not even a smidge...especially since you used "logiced" which is not a word and therefore renders your original point moot :rolleyes:

You're just behind the times. Just like all the cool kids are using "science" as a verb, you can do the same thing with "logic".

Or...conjure? I enjoy my friends :) but they've mostly been dictated by my academic pursuits which has not included much science...

Conjure, like a sorcerer? That's totally the opposite of science :rolleyes:.

You should definitely add some more science-y friends *coughs and gestures to self very obviously*.

Conjure, like a sorcerer? That's totally the opposite of science :rolleyes:.

You should definitely add some more science-y friends *coughs and gestures to self very obviously*.

Dumbledore is gunna come kick yo ass. :cool:

I'll consider it once said science-y friends start using transit to reduce greenhouse gas emissions! ;)

Dumbledore is gunna come kick yo ass. :cool:

I'll consider it once said science-y friends start using transit to reduce greenhouse gas emissions! ;)

Didn't Dumbledore die, or did he come back as Dumbledore the White? :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm reducing greenhouse gas emissions by walking to class every day instead of walking partway and then taking the bus :cool:.

Didn't Dumbledore die, or did he come back as Dumbledore the White? :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm reducing greenhouse gas emissions by walking to class every day instead of walking partway and then taking the bus :cool:.

I forget. Read the books ages ago, haven't seen the movies.

And touche. Well done sir!

Because it's the thing to do when you hit 100 pages..?

One nipple at 100, two at 200? I wonder who makes these rules.... they need to add more, there are lots of numbers to pick from.

..... Beautiful photos... the way that last one catches the curve of your breast is just fantastic!! :)

Hi there gorgeous. Congratulations on page 100!! Lovely new shots, and we definitely need to hear about your exciting trip!!! How wonderful. Thanks for the additions, you look fantastic as always!!

And a good afternoon to you as well! Yesterday was...a blur? But good! Work was good, class was fun, I didn't bite anybody. :rolleyes: How about yours?
And I'm glad you're slowly becoming a fan, it's been lovely having you around! :)[/QUOTE]

It was okay started off with waking up from a horrible dream that has a connection with what recently happened in my life(don't ask too painful to talk about) but the day got a little better as it went on. Work was pretty slow so I was able to get out at a decent hour. What you do for work and what classes do you take? I'm glad you find my presence enjoyable :) Defiantly puts me in a better mood.

One nipple at 100, two at 200? I wonder who makes these rules.... they need to add more, there are lots of numbers to pick from.

..... Beautiful photos... the way that last one catches the curve of your breast is just fantastic!! :)

Thanks :) the taking of them was rather rushed so not my best work but I'm glad you like them nonetheless!

Hi there gorgeous. Congratulations on page 100!! Lovely new shots, and we definitely need to hear about your exciting trip!!! How wonderful. Thanks for the additions, you look fantastic as always!!

Thank you and good morning! I can't stop yawning... oh lovely Friday!

It was okay started off with waking up from a horrible dream that has a connection with what recently happened in my life(don't ask too painful to talk about) but the day got a little better as it went on. Work was pretty slow so I was able to get out at a decent hour. What you do for work and what classes do you take? I'm glad you find my presence enjoyable :) Defiantly puts me in a better mood.

Well I'm sorry about the dream but I'm glad your day was able to improve!
I presently have two jobs...one is working for a local chapter of a national nonpartisan political organization and the other is working at an organic co-op :) and classes for the present degree I'm working on consist of all things relating to massage therapy.

Does that mean you slept last night?!

I totally got to bed at 2am instead of 3am. The massive amounts of road construction going on literally right outside my window and a fire truck (in addition to my alarm) made sure I actually woke up when I was supposed to.

I totally got to bed at 2am instead of 3am. The massive amounts of road construction going on literally right outside my window and a fire truck (in addition to my alarm) made sure I actually woke up when I was supposed to.

Egads! What a momentous occasion! Though you sound much more chipper than I would be if that's how I was woken.. :rolleyes:

Egads! What a momentous occasion! Though you sound much more chipper than I would be if that's how I was woken.. :rolleyes:

Who wouldn't be chippy if they were about to go to the State Fair :D. What are you up to today?

I also just realized the guys on the construction vehicles are relatively high up...and I slept with my blinds open to get better air circulation...and I also slept without clothes on. Awkward.

Who wouldn't be chippy if they were about to go to the State Fair :D. What are you up to today?

I also just realized the guys on the construction vehicles are relatively high up...and I slept with my blinds open to get better air circulation...and I also slept without clothes on. Awkward.

Errrrm work 10-2, and then work 3-10:30. (Try not to be jealous.)

Be sure to eat something that has been deep fried and placed on a stick for me! I will enjoy the calories vicariously :rolleyes:

Hmm..I do it all the time. Not so awkward? Maybe the tipoff that they've seen you is the catcalling you might have to endure as you race from bed to closet and/or bathroom.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back