The write in white thread

I'm scared. More scared than I was the last two times. Even more scared than I was after we lost those guys both times. I don't know if it is the PTSD or just nerves but I don't like it. I want you to hold me and promise me that you will come home safe but I know you can't. Even though I feel this way, I am still so proud of you and love you so much.
 
I wish I had the right words for you at this time. I think you are an amazing woman...and strong too. I'm thankful for your husband's sacrifices.....and yours too. I love you and you know that I'm here for you.
 
Drove past the hotel where it happened. All the memories of that day came flooding back..............my heart raced, I could feel your lips on mine.........everything! Then just as quick, that feeling went away. I wondered if you ever drive down the turnpike and remember as well.
 
If you have taken time to understand what you want and are really aligned with it, you must trust that you would know better than anyone
 
Do you know that you never compliment me? Never, never ever. My self esteem is much too fragile these days to be able to handle that.
 
I know I'm not the one you are talking to, but you are one of the people here I like very much. You are bright, articulate, funny and - although far less important - a beautiful woman. Never ever worry that you don't measure up. Never ever doubt that you are anything short of wonderful.
 
I know I'm not the one you are talking to, but you are one of the people here I like very much. You are bright, articulate, funny and - although far less important - a beautiful woman. Never ever worry that you don't measure up. Never ever doubt that you are anything short of wonderful.
I second this in spades! :kiss:
 
I'd text you every day to tell you of your awesomeness but i fear that would get in the way of Prince lyrics and, really, those are a compliment in their own right. I :heart: you, gorgeous. Always will.
 
Did you honestly think that telling me you had "numerous" women asking after your availability was a good thing? Really? :rolleyes:
 
Wondering in white why there are all these Snow White remakes suddenly
 
You want my opinion...and when I give it..you get pissed hearing the truth...So don't ask me for it!:rolleyes:
 
Wondering what the hell is wrong with me! It's sad to suspect that one doesn't like one's alternative career choice either!
 
Oh &*)*)(&( why can't I focus????? Why is it so bloody hard to write this mother bleeping paper. I know why....and that part sucks. My mind's all over the place......I should have been able to just get this paper out...just like that. Instead...I'm stressing over this week.......stressing over that. This.......I'm trying to be patient. I really am. UGH UGH UGH.
 
I wish I could write the way I am feeling, the way you can........so easily. Your words just make me melt and make me desire for so much. I do not know why I feel compelled to still hold back............maybe one day the words and thoughts will come easier for me. I guess a part of me is still afraid.
 
There are lot of things I don't like about you. Why are you always so controlling. Why can't you let me be myself? If you are embarrassed by the things I say and they way that I conduct myself then why are you with me. I have never in my life had someone tell me not to laugh while at a funny movie because my laugh is obnoxious. It is YOU that is obnoxious. If you don't get over yourself, you're going to get hurt. I am tired of your bullshit. Grow up and accept me for me. I am not changing to be someone you think I should be.
 
I thought I needed you today. I wanted to hear your voice to comfort me and tell me everything was going to be okay. But truthfully I know if I tried to reach out to you it would have just lead to another heartache in my fucked up morning. So I leaned on a good friend who was most supportive without even knowing and they held me up. I wish things could have been so much more different I do but things are as they are for a reason. And I hope you have all the happiness in the world.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top