Single, free, and willing to please!

Hello

Hi, was going through the personals and found your post. I am Sanjay M46 years old from Bangalore India. Married for the past 16 years with a 14 yr old son. Sex life not much to talk about these days and so am here on literotica looking for an online partner to chat, share experiences roleplays and generally having fun online. My tastes vary from incestual relationships to one on one consentual sex. Am willing to explore the boundaries if am comfortable with my chat partner.

If you are interested, do feel free to add me at

I hope to hear from you soon

Sanjay

Hi, was going through the personals and found your post. I am Sanjay M46 years old from Bangalore India. Married for the past 16 years with a 14 yr old son. Sex life not much to talk about these days and so am here on literotica looking for an online partner to chat, share experiences roleplays and generally having fun online. My tastes vary from incestual relationships to one on one consentual sex. Am willing to explore the boundaries if am comfortable with my chat partner.

If you are interested, do feel free to add me at

I hope to hear from you soon

Sanjay

Well, thanks for your interest but I don't talk to involved men. :rolleyes:

Well, thanks for your interest but I don't talk to involved men. :rolleyes:

It's not as obvious now, but if you look at his past posts, he has a history of sending pretty much that exact same message to multiple personal threads in waves. I logged on one day, and that guy was the most recent poster in at least half the threads on the front page. :rolleyes:

It's not as obvious now, but if you look at his past posts, he has a history of sending pretty much that exact same message to multiple personal threads in waves. I logged on one day, and that guy was the most recent poster in at least half the threads on the front page. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, pre-written replies?

Bump, after two years :D

perhaps an update is in order... I mean if you are exactly the same as you were two years ago....

please tell me your secret, no really. How the hell did you do that? I gained a

Asian fetish
little fetish
various maps, and painting because somebody bought out my business and I can afford that shit
a new lawnmower

lost
my red head fetish (not scotch, irish accents thought)

evidently assholes have not changed in two years... I will now be nice..

perhaps an update is in order... I mean if you are exactly the same as you were two years ago....

please tell me your secret, no really. How the hell did you do that? I gained a

Asian fetish
little fetish
various maps, and painting because somebody bought out my business and I can afford that shit
a new lawnmower

lost
my red head fetish (not scotch, irish accents thought)

evidently assholes have not changed in two years... I will now be nice..

I did update all of my personal advertisements. So before you want to assume anything, maybe read what I devoted hours to editing? Thanks. If you mean my pictures and avatar, well you know what - that's MY prerogative. That's MY picture, not yours. If you don't like it, don't look at it :cool:

Last edited:
I did update all of my personal advertisements. So before you want to assume anything, maybe read what I devoted hours to editing? Thanks. If you mean my pictures and avatar, well you know what - that's MY prerogative. That's MY picture, not yours. If you don't like it, don't look at it :cool:

I joyfully stand corrected. ;)

Back