Case for blood ~closed for Mayu~

Hearing his moans turned her on even more, she was glad that she was pleasing him a lot. But she moaned feeling something stroking her and it wasn't his hand, least she didn't think it was. Her mind was all over the place, but the pleasure was so different. It was like a whole different world for her to feel this, she felt his hand on her breasts. But then feeling his lips on her neck, she groaned happily. It was almost like the other people were not there, that it was just the two of them on the dance floor right now.

She heard what he said about being the one. "Mmm I like it" She said in his ear as she kept touching his chest. She was getting even wetter feeling what she felt stroking her, looking into his eyes. She wondered what he meant about being the one, she didn't know if he would tell her but she hoped one day she would know what he meant. "I'm the one?" She questioned him, running her fingers down against his neck, moaning happily as he kissed her. She craned her neck back in a way that exposed her neck in a tantalizing way.
 
He took both of her breasts into his hands now as he kissed over her neck more now, letting... no he stopped his fangs from scrapping, or even piercing. Jereth than felt a call... he raised his eyes and saw the bartender, he shook his head and stopped.

"Lisa... you are electric... you seem to charge me..."

He watched now the bartender, he shook his head again as he kissed over her neck some more.

"Do you see everyone now, they are watching you. They are seeing your turning on body..."

He squeezed her breasts more now and he made the black tendrils worm there way under her thong and move against her pussy, they never moved inside of her, but over her wet lips. Jereth grinned as he saw her moan out.

"Yes you are the one Lisa, you are the one that is for me..."

He could not believe this, after all these years, now she come... he was excited for this.. but how would this play out...
 
She moaned feeling his hands on her breasts squeezing them, holding them. Right now she didn't care what he did. She heard his words and everything was like a haze, but she was aware what was going on. She ran her hands up his chest and resting on his shoulders. Feeling his lips against her skin. She noticed the bartender looking over at them and noticed heads nodding, wondering what that was all about. But right now she honestly didn't care what was about to happen, biting her lip for a moment as she groaned even more.

Hearing him saying that they were being watched, the thought of many eyes being on them turned her on. She began to moan happily it truly was a wonderful time for her, and was glad that she met up with him this very night. But then he said it again she was the one, but he said that she was meant to be with him. Wondering if that meant like a soul mate, but something told her that she would soon find out, she groaned feeling a warmth over her pussy as she moved her head back a bit more, not caring who stared at them.
 
"What do you want Lisa..."

He smiled at her and spun her around now as the song ended and he dipped her again, as he stopped the tendrils from there work.

"My gift to you is still there, do you want it or not?"

The man was dealing there in front of them, handing X to girls and taking there cash. Jereth kissed her hand and looked to her.

"I will find you when your work is done my Lisa."

He looked to her as he faded back and kept his eyes on her the entire time.
 
When he asked her what he wanted, that his gift was still there, she looked over seeing the man handing out the X and then looked back at Jareth. She thought about what she wanted, to either bust the guy or to be with Jareth. It didn't take her but a moment to answer him finally, gazing into his eyes as she stroked his cheek. "What I want Jareth" She said softly looking into his red eyes a bright look on her face. "Is you and your gift" She felt her pussy being left alone. And right now she didn't want that, she wanted to be touched.
 
He smiled at her and laughed again. He doesn't laugh very often and already twice he has laughed with her tonight. It was great that she could make him laugh, it meant a lot to him. After all these years, having a person around that could make him laugh like that.

"Lisa Fox, you are a greedy woman aren't you? Both me and the gift..."

Than he heard a scream with his super senses, he could smell blood. He put his sunglasses on than and saw the bartender again, he nodded his head.

"Lisa, please take care of that gift I left for you, I need to speak with the bartender for a minute."

It was strange than, it seemed as if people moved to cover Jereth as he waved, he faded into the crowd than and was gone. He was than seen with the bartender as they talked.

But that was just an Image Jereth created of himself and he was on the street, heading to where the scent of foul play was going on. He arrived in another dark alley and saw a couple being attacked by 4 thugs. Jereth shook his head.

Down the alley now was a large black wolf, he padded his way down the alley and let out a loud howl and the attention shifted to the wolf and away from the couple. Than the thugs went back to the couple, yelling at them "Give us your money! Hurry up or we will kill you!"

Than the alley got a lot darker and the man that was speaking heard a click and a .45 was held to his head.

Jereth: "Got a problem there mr badass thug? Do you like having a gun pointed in your face. This .45 here is loaded with thug killing bullets, and it is hungry for blood. So you and your 3 friends are going to feed it tonight..."

One of the thugs thought to be brave and he slashed at his hand with a large cleaver! Jereth could not believe a thug carried a cleaver, there his hand went to the street and Jereth grinned as his other hand came flashing out to hold a revolver in it now, single action old style western revolver, it was now in the face of the thug with the cleaver. The thug was not afraid of the gun though, he saw the black blood... no black rats pouring from his arm and Jereth just grinned wickedly as he looked to him the other 3 fell back and away as Jereth moved quickly his hand came from the flood or black rats and he grabbed the thug with the cleaver and pulled him in to bite his neck, to finish him off quickly, he drained his blood and he threw the thug into the wall, making a crater mark, than he seemed to vanish again as he now had the shaved head thug in his grasp.

"Ohh where do you think you are going? Do you really think you can get away from me, you love to pick on the weak and take what is not yours..."

He cooed as he looked at the fear in this man's eyes, the other two yelled with rage for there friend and Jereth let the man go and he fired off a round from his revolver and 6 bullets flew threw both of them, three and three, two center mass and one in the head. Jereth than looked back to the main thug and he came down on him and killed the man with his fangs. Jereth saw they all had the same tattoo of some gang and he decided to make a mark. He painted the wall with there symbol and crossed it out with blood as he laid the bodies out under the symbol and he slit there throats. He than looked back to the couple and knew they could not see through the darkness, but he gathered the thugs wallets and he saw they had cash on them and he took there jewelry and he moved so fast as he left it in there possession.

Jereth than appeared in the club again and he handed the bartender his guns and he looked to Lisa as the image vanished and there was Jereth.
 
She listened to the sound of his voice and it seemed to shake her deep down into her core, hearing his laugh she smiled happily hearing it. It was a sound that was true music to her ears really, since it wasn't in a mocking sort of way. "forgive me for being greedy, I have been so selfless all my life. I couldn't help myself" She said with a weak smile and truly loved the sight before her. Jareth was very special that much she could tell instantly. But then he said he needed to go for a few minutes.

So it left her time to arrest the drug dealer, she made a call to someone on the police force that helped her on drug busts. Since it wasn't her area to bust people, she could do it and the bust would be good. But she slowly watched the dealer for a moment, making sure he didn't have any help, because if he had help that could be a problem. And she would have to wait for the backup that she called. She put her badge out for everyone to see, so the man wouldn't question what she was doing and why.

He would know it already, taking a deep breath as she saw people getting away from him. But she made a gesture with her head for them just to continue dancing, she wasn't interested in busting them. She got the big fish as they called them on the force, she slapped the cuffs on him before he could even put up a fight. She felt him struggle a bit, seeing his eyes wondering who she was. But seeing as his eyes went right for her badge and realized who she was.

So she pushed him through the crowd and didn't want to make a scene which didn't help with him yelling. But thankfully the music was rather loud she didn't want to cause trouble at all. Once outside she took a deep breath of the night air, it smelt lovely out and the coolness of the night cooled her down. She noticed a cop car coming towards them and then pulling over. Smiling as the cop came out and handed her a replacement pair of cuffs.

The police officer grabbed the man and put him in the back of the cop car, she thanked the officer and watched him drive away. Her job was done and she smiled a bit, walking back into the club she went back to the table where she sat with him to rest her feet till he got back. She sipped what was left of her wine, and didn't realize that not to far away a murder was being taken place. Enjoying the drink, dancing and music she felt more alive then ever before.

But then she noticed that Jared moved and smiled as he seemed to be done speaking to the bartender, she wondered what was up with it. But knew it wasn't her business to know, maybe one day he would tell her she honestly didn't know. So she finished her wine and figured he would want to dance again, so she got up and met him half way, which meant that they were back on the dance floor. A big grin was on her face as she wondered if they would continue to dance.

"Jareth is everything alright?" She said close to his ear so he could hear her, not knowing that he could hear better then any human. Offering another smile as she heard the music change again. "Thanks for the gift I took care of it by the way, he wont be back in this club selling again I'm sure" She just wanted him to know she appreciated the gift he gave her. It was nice he was willing to do it and it also surprised the hell out of her as well.
 
Jereth smiled as he looked over at Lisa and he shook the bartenders hand and he walked to meet her half way.

"So, are you going to get a big bonus or something for making that bust Lisa? From my intell, that was a major player in the drug business around here, there are a few people here that are rather upset with you right now. How will you handle them, he looked over to the crowd and suddenly it grew dark again as Jereth grinned and they seemed to glow in the dark now, a hazy red mist pointed them out, they all looked to Lisa and were mad as they watched her now.

"I will not allow them to harm you Lisa, but seeing as though you are a cop, I am sure they will make no move against you here."

He took her into his arms again and turned her around as he swayed to the music with her.

"I am rather impressed with you Lisa Fox, you handled that man with no trouble what so ever, you did not even have to draw your gun. When you searched him, did you find any weapons? His car is a black BMW with skulls on the rims and a cheesy flame on the side of his car, you will find something very interesting there."

She would find a lot of drugs in his car and Jereth just smiled as he held her close to him, letting her move with him to the music.
 
She smiled seeing him happily and was taken back by the information he gave her, she figured some people wouldn't be happy with her. Not that she cared because she didn't, hearing what he said she smiled at him. "I don't know, I just do my job to serve and protect. I don't expect a bonus with him, I do thank you though for telling me about him." When he got behind her and started to dance to the beat again, she felt the beat enter her body again as she began to dance with him. Enjoying the feel of his front to her back.

"I don't really need my weapon most of the time, I have a black belt in karate I became a black belt when I was eighteen, on my eighteenth birthday actually. So I'm no push over, I carry my gun because last year I didn't have my gun and a cop killer pointed a gun to my head. He pulled the trigger and if he hadn't had a faulty bullet I would be dead right now. Ive had a few close calls and Ive learned from each and every one of them, to never take life for granted. And believe me I do not take life for granted any more"

When she learned about the car she figured it would be a lot of drugs in there and as she danced she took out her phone and sent a text to the cop who arrested the dealer and told him about the car. Sending it she tucked the phone in her pocket and continued to dance with him, moving to the beat it was a perfect night. "So tell me what do you do when your not here at the bar? I mean if I wanted to look you up after tonight how would I do it?" She asked with a curious tone to her voice, no longer afraid to ask questions.
 
"Ohh a kaarate student huh? Think you could show me a thing or to Miss leathal weapon?"

He grinned as he motioned a waiter over as he moved with her slowly on the dance floor. A waiter moved quickly to them and he spoke latin to him, the waiter nodded and ran off.

"You look parched, I have some premium white wine coming, it will give you a little hop in your step. You do look so lovely Miss Lisa... so beautiful."

He hugged her now from behind as he spun himself a few times. It was a sight to see them move, it was like the crowd moved for them, getting out of the way for them. He grinned as he moved his hands again over her breasts.

"Such perfect breasts, like soft pillows ready to lay on..."

He has never had such a good time till he met her.

He saw the light on her cell and he shook his head as he knew what that call was. He grinned at her as he motioned to her phone.

"Go ahead and take that, it might be important."

He let her go and stepped back.
 
She looked at him and laughed how he said Karate student, she chuckled a bit and watched him rather closely. Watching him flagging down the bartender she heard him speak a language she had never heard of, but she shrugged it off mentally and heard what he said. "Sounds nice" She said with a grin. "And maybe I will show you some karate some time, as long as you don't make fun of me" She grinned. And then she felt it when he put his hands on her breasts, she moved her head back groaning happily.

Hearing what he said about them she was happy that he was so pleased with her body, she danced with him a bit more. Not wanting to stop, but she felt her cellphone on vibrate. It vibrated against her leg and she stopped, hearing what he said she nodded to him. Picking up her cell phone she answered it, going back to the VIP section since it wasn't so loud. She knew she was off duty, and had no idea what this was about. She heard her boss on the other end of the voice, and knew something was wrong.

"Boss?"

She heard what he said and was taken back, another body had been found. And it was rather close by as well, she was needed now. Hanging up she hung her head not wanting to leave Jareth tonight, but she had to. Putting her phone in her pocket, she shrugged off the upset feeling she had and walked up to Jareth. She didn't want to destroy this evening but had a feeling that she would see him again. So she just hoped she could meet him tomorrow, and hoping that no murders happened.

"Hey Jareth work called me in I'm afraid I have to go." She took out a small card and handed it to him. "This is my cell number I always have it with you, id like to see you again. I hope that isn't to forward for you?" She said looking up into his eyes.
 
He hugged her tight and squeezed her ass before letting her go.

"Miss Lisa Fox, you have a job and I understand that. You serve and protect this city and I respect that. Go and catch these evil doers."

He smiled at her and took the card she handed him. He looked to it and continued to smile.

"Lisa, this is the first number I have gotten in a long time and I did not even have to go through the hassle of asking for it... of course I will call you, I will not even think about it. But I am busy most days with my work. Evenings I am free though."

He took her hand and he brought it up to his lips and he kissed it as he looked to her.

"You asked what I did for a living. I do multiple things, I help at a blood bank and over see patients at the hospital in another city and I am a heavy investor with stocks for companies. Dealing with gold and trade materials as well. Would you believe I came into possession of lost pirate gold?"

He laughed than and he smiled.

"You better go now Lisa, Lisa the ever enchanting..."

With that being said, it was like he faded into the darkness and disappeared.
 
She smiled at him hearing everything he had to say, and when he vanished on her a part of her went really sad. Looking down she didn't know if she would ever see him again, but she ran out of the club. Got into her car and drove not to far away where the crime scene was, she pulled over and took a moment. Looking down at the wheel of her car, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't drunk, but she put a mint in her mouth to hide the smell, in case anyone wanted to question what she had been doing.

Slowly getting out of the car she walked over and her eyes went wide seeing the mess, she saw the City's CSI team working rather hard. A man came over to her wanting to show her something, she walked over to one of the bodies and knelt down. Lisa put on a pair of gloves and turned the mans head seeing sharp pin prick marks, narrowing her eyes as she looked at the marks and thought about vampires. She knew some people who liked vampires would actually file there teeth into points.

But in the back of her mind she wondered if there were really vampires around? She stood up and saw the two people being questioned by the police, hearing what they said about someone or something helping them. All of these people who were dead all had a criminal record, she thought perhaps she was dealing with a hero here. And if that was the case, she didn't want to stop that man or woman from what he or she was doing. After she took care of the scene she headed home.

Falling asleep quickly but when she woke up again it felt like she had just closed her eyes, she got some coffee around and had the day off. So she kept her cell phone with her in case Jareth called her.
 
Last edited:
Jereth had eyes on Lisa now, he used his blood powers to keep watch over her. He smiled as she slept, he was going to send her some rather erotic dreams, but she kept tossing as he knew she probably already had some of her own. He sat and sipped wine as he watched her get up and get ready for work, she had such a amazing body, he wanted to feel it pressed against his body. He wanted to run his fingers over her body, let her feel him on her body.

He watched her take a shower, he loved how the water ran over her curves, it was so mezmorizing, Jereth felt like he was in a trance. He shook his head and waved his hand to make the image bigger, to see her breasts bigger. He giggled as he made the image smaller and continued to watch her.

He took his cell phone and dialed her number. He decided to play little boy games and when she picked it up he hung it up. He laughed as she looked took her phone to see who the caller ID was, of course she didn't know who it was, he wondered what she would do.

He sat thre and watched her. He made a call and had flowers and bear sent to her. Thy would arrive in 20 mins.
 
She had a rather strange morning and first she took a shower like she did every morning, and someone had called her then hung up. On her cell phone to, she checked to see who it was, but of course it said Unknown on it. Which was rather irritating, she rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit. Being kind hearted she was far from upset, she put on a simple black skirt. Thick heeled boots that went up to her calf and putting her hair up in a french braid and looked at herself in the mirror, she slipped on a plain white t-shirt.

Putting on a bit of makeup not much of course since she didn't need a lot, she put on some black eye liner and some mascara on her eyes to make her eye lashes pop out. She was humming the whole time, but then she heard someone knock on the door. Turning her head she walked on over to the door, and opened it. He saw a man standing there with flowers, she took the flowers and the cute little bear. She went into the kitchen to get a vase with some water, put the beautiful flowers in the vase and looked at the bear with the card.

Reading it she smiled happily seeing it was from Jareth, looking at the little bear she hugged it to her. "First man to ever be interested in me, hope he lasts he was really cute. Something about him though, baa I don't know. This whole case I am on is driving me nuts, probably all these vampire killings as it is now called" She sat down on the couch looking at the bear. "Though every man that has been killed, had a very violent criminal past. I hope he keeps doing what he is doing, maybe more work for me but. He is my hero" She said talking to her stuffed bear.
 
Jereth watched her and smiled as she read the card. He should have told them to write something, instead of just his name. He closed his eyes and than looked to see a large black wolf there at the house. Jereth saw his hands shake as he used a lot of power to do this, it was fast and quick. He kept one eye closed and the big bad wolf slammed his back leg into the door and he dropped the black box with a red velvet bow on it. He wrote on this card.

To the Most beautiful Fox,

You seemed to have hit my heart string, you found the life in my dying heart... I now have such a fire in my heart, I have not felt like this in such a long time... I do not even know how to act around you, it is like I am a giddy child... Please enjoy my gift to you, it is a rare one. Enjoy it.

All of my Undying love

Jereth


~~

He grinned as she opened the door and saw the Large black wolf running off, staying in the shadows. He watched as she picked the box up.

Just a smile was on his face. The bottle of wine was from the 1800s, he didn't remember when it was from, but it was from then, a bottle of red wine again.
 
She heard a loud bang out in her front door, she ran to see what it was and thought she saw a black dog? It was just really fast, perhaps it was nothing. Shrugging a bit, she saw the box and she knelt down as she saw a letter and read it. A bright smile could be seen on her face, as she held the letter close to her heart. Picking up the package she opened it up, and saw red wine. She was surprised at the year 1800? Thinking about Jareth she smiled, it appeared that she honestly did have someone now.

Since she didn't know his address or phone number she grinned "Well then I guess I will go to the club tonight and hope he is there, could always sing for him" She chuckled as she spoke to herself, turning back she shut the front door with her foot and knew she felt like eyes were watching her. Her gray eyes scanned the area and a soft smile was seen on her sweet lips, she called in to work see if she was needed. No new murders so she decided to stay dressed but stay home, since everything was fine.

Going back into her home her windows all wide open, she had a grand piano in a room. It had a lot of recording equipment, she had been in the music business for a while. Till she found that she wanted to actually help people, and music didn't really do that. So taking a deep breath she began to play on her piano, a melody she had let no one hear because it was so personal. If anyone heard it, they would really see the pain that she always hid with a smile, as she sang tears fell down her face a bit.

So Cold
 
Jereth saw what time it was and knew he could not make it to her house, he was a creature of the night. He just watched her and smiled, he heard the song and he felt sadness flow through her. That was not a happy song, that was a song that projected sad. Jereth looked to her and wanted to hold her than. He saw her loneliness and he wanted to take it from her, fill it with himself.

"Lisa... I wish I could be there... but damn the sun!"

He have already used a lot of blood power, he went into the fridge he had and pulled out a blood pack. He started to drink it down. He looked to his watch and saw it was only 11... almost high noon. Jereth frowned and he dialed her number again.
 
Playing helped her feel much better, even if the song was sad or happy. It just made her feel alive, so thinking about a great many things. She hadn't noticed that time was slowly ticking by, she had been playing a couple classical pieces like flight of the bumble bee and even moonlight sonata. Both songs rather hard, thought flight of the bumble bee was suppose to be one of the hardest to play. Right now it didn't matter to her what she played, as long as she played and her heart always in everything.

She had just finished playing when she heard her phone ring, she stopped playing and she looked at her phone. She noticed that it wasn't so seeing an unknown caller made her wonder who the hell it could be, she had forgotten she gave Jareth her phone number. So she cleared her throat and opened up her cell phone, a big smile on her face came to her lips. Thinking about who it could be, so she spoke softly but strongly into the phone.

"Hello?"
 
"May I speak to the ever beautiful and sexy Fox..."

He smiled as he saw her nipples get hard when she answered his call.

"How are you Lisa, it looks... I mean you sound like you needed to speak to someone."

He could not take his eyes off of her, her body was magnificent, her eyes were so mystical... he wanted her so bad. But how could a monster like himself ever be with a woman, no goddess like her.

"So what are you doing? In that tight black shirt there..."

Oh no, he shook his head.

"I mean, what are you doing today, got any work to do?"

He didn't want her to know that he was watching her. That would be a little creepy.
 
She heard Jareth's voice and her body reacted to his voice, then he said something strange, talking about her tight black skirt? Maybe it was just a lucky guess. Those happens sometimes, and she just shrugged it off. Getting up from the bench, he said all the right things to her. His voice silk like chocolate like always, she bite her lip thinking of what to say to him. She wasn't use to this, but only taking a few seconds to respond.

"Hey Jareth, good to hear your voice again. No I don't have any work today, I was suppose to but the case I'm on it's gone quite for now. So I am just relaxing the morning away, say I got your flowers and everything you sent over. It was rather kind of you, I was thinking id like to share this bottle of wine with you. I don't know if your doing anything now or later tonight? We could share it?" Her smile never fading, her eyes full of hope to see him sometime today, when it did not matter to her.
 
Her voice was that of an Angel, so beautiful, so melodic.

"Lisa you have the most beautiful voice, I want to see you to, but..."

He sighed as he thought about it.

"It will have to wait till tonight. It is so good to hear your voice as well. I would love to share the wine with you. I do not know if I will be able to withstand not coming to you, might burst into flame... turn to ash..."

He sighed as he said that.
 
She heard what he said and thought he was kidding. "Well I wouldn't want to see you in an ash tray, so we wouldn't want you bursting into flame" Not realizing he wasn't kidding or sarcastic, grinning a bit she sighed a bit. Thinking about it for a moment "Well I can come with you spend the day, or you can just come over when you can tonight? I don't want you to think I'm an easy woman because I'm not. But being honest with you Jared, I truly enjoyed being with you last night. Was thinking a lot about you so the gifts mean a lot to me"
 
"I never thought you were easy Miss Lisa, that kind of thought would never pass through my mind. You are an Angel, I would like that, maybe we could meet up later tonight."

He saw her smile and he knew she would be there.

"Why don't you meet me at the club tonight."
 
She had a huge smile on her face when he wanted to meet at the club, she nodded to herself and knew what to do. "Alright then I will let you go for now, see ya tonight" So she ended up having a nap and ended up waking up at six, she yawned a bit not realizing anything was wrong. Till she looked over at the clock on the wall. She only had an hour to get ready, so she took a shower and put on a short skirt, with her calf high boots. Then she grabbed a dark golden tank top, it had thick straps but it was rather low cut, it was a V neck with two buttons unbuttoned.

It showed her figure as she took off for the club, she took her wine and put it in her car. Then getting in and pulling off, she felt music and love and even lust flooding her head. She was singing on the way there, and before she knew it. It was time to get in, so she went on in. Her shirt was so high cut that you could see her whole flat stomach. She was humming a bit loudly as she heard the music and when she walked in. She decided to get on inside, she didn't see Jareth so she went to the VIP room and they let her in.

Sitting down she put one leg over the other as she waited for him, smiling happily as she ordered a white wine and waited for Jareth.
 
Back
Top