What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*(pushing warm happy fuzzies to, and groping boobies of Thyri as I head into LoL.*
 
I knew there would be a groper! ;)



Thanks, Mav. I didn't mean to leave you out, but wasn't sure how Cait would like me hugging her gentleman.:eek:

Leave it up to the horny leopard....:rolleyes:

And Thyri, if someone gets upset about a hug, they need whapped with a big thorny stick...
 
I'm just now slowly starting to get out of bed. :) Unless someone wants to come join me and convince me to stay here for a while.
 
I'm sure she won't be using any swords on you. *smile*

*mind wanders as he imagines his Lady using a sword on him*

Umm...yeah :D

*Breathes a sigh of relief*

That's good, 'cause I've seen her work out with them. ;)

*Gives Mav a quick hug, figuring it's safe enough.*:heart:
 
You did say 'big thorny stick' right? I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing. ;)
 
Well, I figured you'd enjoy the gropage and it might cheer you up a bit like it would me, n o course the horny leopard gropes Fr33k. After all, I am the lascivious lovin leopard.
 
It's all "Ebert and Groper" up in here.

And right now I'm preparing to brush my teeth.
 
Trying to cool back down, and still amusing myself with the fact that all it took to outgeek Hikari was a picture of the RX-78 Gundam animatronic statue in Japan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top